Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 04:52 PM

209 posts, read 134,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Even if some members in her family tree were communists, that doesn't mean she is.

If conservatives can be proud of the heritage of Southern slave owners who lynched black people from trees, then the communism thing is probably a lesser offense in comparison. And if they can claim that they are not tainted by the racist actions of their genetic predecessors, then surely Valerie can claim that she should not be painted with the same communist brush.
Don't you mean the heritage of Southern Democrat slave owners, of KKK and Jim Crow Law fame?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2015, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well let me know when the Communists actually do something.
'Something' - Communist infiltration of the American Education System and American Media since the 1920's, contributing to your ignorance and denial regarding international communism.

Old 06-24-2015, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I don't understand the point of the thread...

Many people of color especially were members of the communist party or communist sympathizers. This is common knowledge.

In regards to her being on the board of committees that funded housing slums, unfortunately things like that happen all the time with non-profits and CDCs who don't know what the heck they are doing when they get government money for affordable housing.

FWIW, because of the industry I work in, I have met her and I know many people who are very good friends with Valerie Jarrett. Nothing in the OP link is unknown information about her and in regards to her family and her husband's family's political activities in the past, those are not relevant to her or her position with the president.

Find me some real, unknown dirt so I can be shocked and outraged.
These things are known to you and they were known to some voters. This is information that most voters never heard or didn't believe, simply because the MSM held back reporting on it, even though it was true. Voters should have had the opportunity to decide if it was relevant or not to her position and the election of president. It's called 'vetting.'

So this is why this is still new info, and up for deliberation, for some folks.

Certainly V. Jarrett's father-in-law's relationship with Frank Marshall Davis (known as Pres. BHO's mentor as a teen and a card-carrying Communist) was worth pondering.

Last edited by OFarrell; 06-24-2015 at 05:37 PM..

Old 06-24-2015, 05:53 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFarrell View Post
'Something' - Communist infiltration of the American Education System and American Media since the 1920's, contributing to your ignorance and denial regarding international communism.
And fast forward almost 100 years later and clearly we are the Soviet US because the Communist have already taken over.....

Old 06-24-2015, 06:28 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,970 times
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my.........

Old 06-24-2015, 06:46 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Are we back to "communist bating" again? I thought that died out 30 years ago. There is what seems to be a "commune" two doors down from me. My only problem with them is there is not enough parking for all their cars.

What's the big deal?
The big deal is when they have power. Forcing you to buy insurance is the least of what they will force you to do. Even in the land of the free.

Old 06-24-2015, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacerphx View Post
So if Nazism/Fascism/Communism are one in the same, how come one of the main goals of the Nazi party was total elimination of the Communist Party of Germany? Especially when Fascism is typically a reactionary movement in order to oppose Communism.

EXCELLENT Question -
German Fascism was branch of communism known as Nazi Fascism = Nationalistic Fascism…no one but Germans allowed. Fascism is an economic distinction within Communism, meaning the State actually controls 'private' corporations.

Hitler's group was always in competition with other German Communist organizations for followers, before and after he gained power. Of course, after gaining power, Hitler systematically manipulated circumstances to wipe competing political groups out of existence.

Old 06-24-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And fast forward almost 100 years later and clearly we are the Soviet US because the Communist have already taken over.....
You really don't have a clue, do you?

Old 06-24-2015, 06:57 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
so whats the point?

Goes right in line with Obama's real daddy, Frank Marshall Davis.

The Communist invaded the Whitehouse and the Presidential administration in Jan. 2009.

How many loved the writings of Mao? Annita Dunn?

It was one Communist exposed in the administration after another for the first 3 years Obama was in office. They were all made to step down, except Val.

Old 06-24-2015, 06:58 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Just imagine if she had a Rebel flag-it would get far more attention the fact that she's a communist. The Donnie Rumsfield of this administration. When Valerie is the brains behind the administration you know they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies