Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2015, 10:40 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The "oral and anal sex" of "that sexuality" is performed the exact same way as when done by opposite sex partners.... so I don't know what you're getting at?

Is it that it's done by people of the same sex? Big whoop. There are a ton of people on this board that I'm sure would gross the average person out to think about them having sex (due to their age, body composition, etc.)... but there's a cure for that. Don't think about them having sex!
But people who are against gays say gay sex is a crime against nature, an inherent evil, and an act so heinous that it defies one's ability to describe it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2015, 10:42 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Supreme Court = Sodom and Gomorrah. Cultural rot has become so bad even the top court in the land can't see two men or two women getting married is inappropriate. If I had children and two gay boys or girls were making out exposing my children to such behavior I'd kick them right in the butt. Then again, maybe not, they might actually like it. Sickos.

Ticks me off that some twisted mind from another state moved to mine knowing his gay marriage wouldn't be recognized but came here anyways and sued.

For those that are over the moon with this terrible decision by the court, there'll eventually be a backlash and gay marriage will be outlawed with a constitutional amendment.
So is a guy who gives a girl oral sex committing just as big of a sin as a guy who gives a guy oral sex?

Old 07-02-2015, 10:48 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Supreme Court = Sodom and Gomorrah. Cultural rot has become so bad even the top court in the land can't see two men or two women getting married is inappropriate. If I had children and two gay boys or girls were making out exposing my children to such behavior I'd kick them right in the butt. Then again, maybe not, they might actually like it. Sickos.

Ticks me off that some twisted mind from another state moved to mine knowing his gay marriage wouldn't be recognized but came here anyways and sued.

For those that are over the moon with this terrible decision by the court, there'll eventually be a backlash and gay marriage will be outlawed with a constitutional amendment.
Lol, Constitutional Amendment to ban it all together has no chance or for states to ban it no matter how much you, Cruz, Perry, Walker, etc stomp your feet and scream.

Old 07-03-2015, 05:59 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Maybe because that is the crux of the homosexual thing? I mean, besides identifying your sexuality.
Gosh can gay bashers ever stop thinking about sex sex sex? It's all they focus on.

Old 07-03-2015, 06:07 AM

2,921 posts, read 1,986,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So is a guy who gives a girl oral sex committing just as big of a sin as a guy who gives a guy oral sex?
I didn't say anything about oral sex, but a guy on guy or girl or girl would certainly be a sin, along with anyone committing sodomy. As for a man and woman who are married engaging in oral sex, well, I'd like to suggest you speak to your minister/pastor/priest and ask about that. Maybe the Bible speaks to that, maybe it doesn't. Main thing would be are the two people a man and a woman, are they married, and are they engaged in sodomy or not. There's a reason sodomy was illegal until recent decades. It was immoral, not to mention the damage it could do to a person's body.

And for those who laugh at the idea of a constitutional amendment to outlaw same sex marriage, you might just be crying a rainbow colored river of tears one day in the not too distant future.

Old 07-03-2015, 06:25 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,977,958 times
It HAD to happen, now that homosexual MARRIAGE has been declared legal:
Country’s First Gay Divorce Firm Opens In Philadelphia « CBS Philly
IMO, that is hilarious! More money for lawyers!

Old 07-03-2015, 06:31 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
It HAD to happen, now that homosexual MARRIAGE has been declared legal:
Country’s First Gay Divorce Firm Opens In Philadelphia « CBS Philly
IMO, that is hilarious! More money for lawyers!
You would think the pro-business crowd of Republicans would welcome having more weddings and divorces to service.

Old 07-03-2015, 06:48 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,475,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
heteros have been destroying their own marriages for decades.
Decades? More like millennia.

Old 07-03-2015, 07:25 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,052,144 times
Quote:
I didn't say anything about oral sex, but a guy on guy or girl or girl would certainly be a sin, along with anyone committing sodomy. As for a man and woman who are married engaging in oral sex, well, I'd like to suggest you speak to your minister/pastor/priest and ask about that.
Oral sex is sodomy. It's not just anal. Educate yourself.

Old 07-03-2015, 07:48 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:

Maybe when the ISIL takeover happens.

Otherwise, not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies