Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2015, 07:55 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,136,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Oh, allow me to tell you mine.

I don't think the president should comment on specific crimes but since he's made a habit of doing so in the past, his omission in this case speaks VOLUMES. You apparently also missed the WH contingent sent to funerals of "victims" he thinks are special.

So give me a break with your preaching because you've conveniently missed the OP's point.
Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 07:59 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,104,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Oh, allow me to tell you mine.

I don't think the president should comment on specific crimes but since he's made a habit of doing so in the past, his omission in this case speaks VOLUMES. You apparently also missed the WH contingent sent to funerals of "victims" he thinks are special.

So give me a break with your preaching because you've conveniently missed the OP's point.
Does his omission of Josh Duggar speak volumes? Does he support child molesters? Or course, if he did comment, it would be turned into an anti-Christian thing.

His opponents are never happy, which is why I don't find this thread genuine. As I already said, a month from now, everyone going on about this will have stopped talking about it completely and probably forgotten. I'd be shocked if my prediction is wrong, since I've seen this happen dozens of times already on all kinds of different issues. Not the important ones of course, with the exception of the ACA. Just the popular ones that Conservative media keeps talking about.

Odd how that works, huh?

Old 07-13-2015, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
That's not what I'm arguing.

I know that he pretty much exclusively comments on what's popular with the liberal crowd. I haven't argued anything in opposition to that. You're however race baiting and pretending to be angered by a tragedy to disguise the fact that you're still in denial about who the president is. Because up until this post, you haven't been able to make you're argument with alluding the 'blacks' and even in this post, you do so indirectly with the 'we all know who they are.' You might be talking about somebody different there, but that forces us to question you're already pretty poorly constructed argument.

If you'd like to change it to 'Obama only talks about what's popular' I'd agree with you. But so far, this has been about Obama loving black people more than he loves white people, which has nothing to do what he talks about.
I understand your need to defend him, but his agenda is clear as glass. Divide the country and get even for a perceived lack of justice as he was taught by Alinsky and Wright. You must think I just fell off a cabbage truck.
Obama has taken racism to new heights and I don't think America knew what they were getting by electing him.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:06 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,842,017 times
There are 14-16,000 homicides in the U.S. each year, about 10,000 less than in the early 90's.

What criteria should a president, any president, use to make a condolence call to the family or do we now expect the president, any president , to make 38-43 call a day, 365 days a year? Assuming each call lasted 10 minutes, that more than 6 hours a day spent making condolence calls.

Was this a mass murder?

Did rioting break out ?

Has the media reported wittness opinions as fact?

Old 07-13-2015, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Does his omission of Josh Duggar speak volumes? Does he support child molesters? Or course, if he did comment, it would be turned into an anti-Christian thing.

His opponents are never happy, which is why I don't find this thread genuine. As I already said, a month from now, everyone going on about this will have stopped talking about it completely and probably forgotten. I'd be shocked if my prediction is wrong, since I've seen this happen dozens of times already on all kinds of different issues. Not the important ones of course, with the exception of the ACA. Just the popular ones that Conservative media keeps talking about.

Odd how that works, huh?
Thanks so much for you critique, and your allowing me to shine a light on the Presidency That Backfired.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:13 PM

51,006 posts, read 24,507,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
...I for one am sick of his being President of the United Blacks.

So now you know how many of us felt with George and George and Ronnie and Dick and Gerald.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There are 14-16,000 homicides in the U.S. each year, about 10,000 less than in the early 90's.

What criteria should a president, any president, use to make a condolence call to the family or do we now expect the president, any president , to make 38-43 call a day, 365 days a year? Assuming each call lasted 10 minutes, that more than 6 hours a day spent making condolence calls.

Was this a mass murder?

Did rioting break out ?

Has the media reported wittness opinions as fact?
I'm sorry, but that's not the topic here. And no, I didn't hear about any rioting or looting by Kate Steinle supporters.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:35 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,743,703 times
The end of 0bama.......is January 20, 2017.

Until then we have to continue to endure the dismantling of the republic, and hope there is something left of it by then.

CN.......

Old 07-13-2015, 08:40 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,778,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
After taking the wrong side each and every time one of his homeboys proved to be the low-life thugs they were,
this worthless inhabitant of the White House hasn't uttered a peep about the murder of this innocent girl.
Not a single word.
This shows what a racist he truly is.
I hope this finally forges some backbone among Americans on the immigration crisis.
America should rise up and force Obama to face this issue.
Who is this? The gal that got shot by a mexican guy?

I don't even recognize the name. And that tells you all you need to know about Obama's support in this matter.

What exactly does Obama have to do with any of this? Seeings how he's enforcing immigration law far more harshly than Bush did?

Old 07-13-2015, 08:41 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,778,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
The end of 0bama.......is January 20, 2017.

Until then we have to continue to endure the dismantling of the republic, and hope there is something left of it by then.

CN.......
Oh No! It's the Drama Lama!

Seriously... do ya'll Teabillies ever tire of the melodrama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies