Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2015, 12:50 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
You strayed from what your white progressive liberal over seers are attempting to drill into your head. I did? What exactly are my "liberal over seers" attempting to drill into my head. I'm curious now.

Do you start the threads concerning ant-gay, anti-female, anti-transgender, anti-muslim, anti-black, anti-latino, anti-Obama bigotry threads? You surely know all of the buzzwords - then again, it is a liberals role to know them so they can readily hand them out. I've never started a thread but if I did, it would not be to bash anyone.

Don't forget...progressive liberals are the true racists. What other entity successfully put everyone and their three aunts into categories which fit their agenda so well? Hyphen American is one of the most vile things they ever did. That, planned parenthood and welfare for life are taking black America down to a low they can't comprehend as of yet. When they accomplish that feat they will turn and point to conservatives as the perpetrators. They will shriek it emotionally and loudly so all will hear. The MSM will unabashedly play it up daily for months and their subjective pseudo journalists will expound on it until liberals get tired of hearing it. Too bad; the white progressive liberals who fund it want us all to be brow beaten by it.
Interesting. You are free to believe whatever you want. I like reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30RX1yi2V9c
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2015, 01:21 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,892,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Am I the only one whose blood is flat boiling over this recent shooting and the description of the shooter's race being front, point center?

**** you MSM!

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...white+male%22+

We all KNOW if it had been a Muslim, or black man, or for that matter almost any "person of color" the MSM would NEVER have made that a focal point about their propaganda, now don't we?

Furthermore, the fact that there were only two fatalities? How many multiple fatality shooting are there every week in Chicago...by a "person of color"?

This just pisses me off.
The MSM is mostly run by Liberals, parroting a Liberal Diologue.

Liberal Ideology dictates that "white people" are supposed to be subconciously self-loathing and hate themselves, for the supposed evil they've perpetrated in the world against other races....

Hopefully this gives you a better idea of why they are doing it.

If it were a black man who did this, or a Muslim, it wouldn't be "politically correct" to point that out over and over....... not to mention that ultimately, the "white race" would still be to blame for it somehow or another, because the white race has discriminated and disenfranchised them to the point of mass-violence, according to their Liberal shot-callers. With Liberals, it always comes back to the white race in some way or another. They are the cause of all the problems of other races.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 07-25-2015 at 01:31 AM..

Old 07-25-2015, 01:27 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,892,966 times
Just like in the Chattanooga shooting, the Liberal media was very careful abiout how they reported on the facts. They spent days pretending to not know the motive of the shooter, refusing to acknowlege what anyone who'd seen the shiooters name figured out on day one.

Have they even acknowleged it yet to this day that the shooters motive was Islamic Terrorism? Or are they still handling it with a velevet glove, trying not to offend any Muslims by calling it what it so obviously was?

Old 07-25-2015, 01:47 AM

1,796 posts, read 1,661,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I know, that people such as you and the OP want it to be a white guy...it's very sad...
I'm just stepping in here, and I'll admit that I'm somewhat late to this sad party, but what evidence do you have to substantiate your assertion that the OP among others "wanted" the shooter to be a white guy? I'll admit that others have been snarky, but the OP and many other posters have merely relayed what they have known. We would best take a moment to acknowledge the victims and their grieving families.

Old 07-25-2015, 01:53 AM

8,610 posts, read 7,891,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Yeah... What's next? Are they gonna start saying "heterosexual white male"? That dag gum MSM is always tryin' to make us normal guys look bad.

(sarcasm)

They already pinned it on 'white male privilege'; what else do they wan to slap us with?

Efn progressive liberals.

Old 07-25-2015, 05:13 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,181,556 times
Once again.......something tragic happens and the discussion breaks down into which party to blame. It's really pretty sad.

Old 07-25-2015, 05:15 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,046,327 times
Once again, mental illness rears its ugly head.

I thought obamacare fixed the medical problems in America?

Old 07-25-2015, 05:40 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,043 times
I remember hours after the recruiting shooting media reports of lone Arab male.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 07-25-2015, 06:10 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,597,338 times
I don't understand the big deal. The guy was white, right?

Old 07-25-2015, 06:25 AM

24,401 posts, read 23,053,611 times
How about the guy who had enough guns and ammo to fill a basement( over a thousand firearms and 6 tons of ammo) and who WORKED for the US government? He had 18 cars to boot, one of which could operate underwater. Died of exposure to nerve toxins.... So.... it's crazy to stockpile guns and hoard survival equipment if you're a citizen, but okay if you do it and you work for the government or are a government agency?
He also lived in Pacific Palisades California. Yes, California.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies