Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 03:17 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,383,938 times

Advertisements

I am sick and tired for being discriminated for having a penis. I know there are other reasons as well.

I have been discriminated in so many ways.

First because I am too light skinned
Then because I am too dark skinned
Then because I was fat ( well fed )
Then because I am too skinny
Then because I avoid doing crude work
Then because I do not get married or try to go on SSI
Then because I choose my peaceful life instead of an war life.
Then because my girlfriend looks beautiful and clean and hard and not fat like me.
Then because I am able to have children with nice looking features.

I am tired of it all. There I said it.

To quote this Vietnam veteran. "If somebody does not want you there, then just leave and get out".

He is right. I have a way of life I love and people in my own ranks are against me. But I do know there are four things that matter.

My Girl
My Gun
My Gold
My God

Everyday is another fight to have those four things. So where do we draw the line?

We become dependent on our nation and that is not a bad thing. That is the future but we have lost track of what is most important. The family ( AKA my Girl ). Men are suffering in termoil trying to get that to that one goal. Losing there way of life ( AKA my God ). They are being told not to be men ( AKA my Gun ). They are being told to just accept how things are.

I say to hell with those people. We have been twisted and our words and flock have been twisted. I do not want to see another man on the street being homeless without cause as long as I live. I want to see every man with property and do not have to be afraid to not have a fence. I want us to be the village we all should be.

A village were men place at a table is known, where there castles and kingdom is standing, and where men can freely say what they want and do. No more Vagina talk, it is our men who are the balance-beam of this world.

Whoever you are out there. You are my nation brother and I love you as my earthly brother even beyond the heavens ( space ) and time and space. I do not want to see you fail, and I want to live in peace with each other fellow men. No man should have to suffer anything.

MFM Men For Men movement begins..........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2015, 03:32 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,264 times
Hey man, Gay Marriage is legalized now you don't need to define a movement for yourself if your not into the chicks. Just hold his hand on the way to bar and put that rainbow sticker on your truck with pride.

It's actually cool now.

Old 08-20-2015, 03:36 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,138,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
I am sick and tired for being discriminated for having a penis. I know there are other reasons as well.

I have been discriminated in so many ways.

First because I am too light skinned
Then because I am too dark skinned
Then because I was fat ( well fed )
Then because I am too skinny
Then because I avoid doing crude work
Then because I do not get married or try to go on SSI
Then because I choose my peaceful life instead of an war life.
Then because my girlfriend looks beautiful and clean and hard and not fat like me.
Then because I am able to have children with nice looking features.

I am tired of it all. There I said it.

To quote this Vietnam veteran. "If somebody does not want you there, then just leave and get out".

He is right. I have a way of life I love and people in my own ranks are against me. But I do know there are four things that matter.

My Girl
My Gun
My Gold
My God

Everyday is another fight to have those four things. So where do we draw the line?

We become dependent on our nation and that is not a bad thing. That is the future but we have lost track of what is most important. The family ( AKA my Girl ). Men are suffering in termoil trying to get that to that one goal. Losing there way of life ( AKA my God ). They are being told not to be men ( AKA my Gun ). They are being told to just accept how things are.

I say to hell with those people. We have been twisted and our words and flock have been twisted. I do not want to see another man on the street being homeless without cause as long as I live. I want to see every man with property and do not have to be afraid to not have a fence. I want us to be the village we all should be.

A village were men place at a table is known, where there castles and kingdom is standing, and where men can freely say what they want and do. No more Vagina talk, it is our men who are the balance-beam of this world.

Whoever you are out there. You are my nation brother and I love you as my earthly brother even beyond the heavens ( space ) and time and space. I do not want to see you fail, and I want to live in peace with each other fellow men. No man should have to suffer anything.

And we have a winner.

Finally the white, male conservative who feels victimized in the most ways.

Old 08-20-2015, 04:10 PM

TrafficCory this have nothing to do with non-heterosexuals. It is about not allowing any man to be poverty stricken and be working with there own property.

Also the rainbow belongs to everybody and should be banned from elementary school textbooks mentioning anything about non-heterosexuals rights movement. Non-heterosexuals have more rights then women. In turn they are taking away rights from men.

mlassoff this have nothing to do with race. Racism needs to be nullified but freedom of speech, press, and expression needs to stay. Anybody can march up and down and parade in front of an town house for whatever reason they want. It is not helping with this issue of Men being born, then imprisoned, and finally burred and forgotten.

This have nothing to do with being conservationist, green, liberal, tea, etc. Just about one thing getting men work, so they can have there Girl on there lap, there Gold in there wallet, there Gun holstered 24/7, God inside there heart. So that men could forfill there rightful place at the round table that they call home ( there piece of property ). The nation they stand on. Extending peace to the heavens.

No man shall become poverty stricken, imprisoned, or waste there peaceful talents again. Men shall have use of all there senses and not be violated due to peasantry talk from the others.

Old 08-20-2015, 09:41 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,279,468 times
City Data: Where all the White Men declare Themselves Victims (despite hating all victims)

Old 08-20-2015, 09:48 PM

624 posts, read 379,177 times
Does this have anything to do with older men having sex with 14 yr old girls?

Old 08-20-2015, 10:00 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
Does this have anything to do with older men having sex with 14 yr old girls?
Oh, he's mad that men go to jail for raping teenagers. Someone linked to another post where the OP defended Jarod - the Subway guy. This is a sick site.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:54 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
I am sick and tired for being discriminated for having a penis.

Whatever you do, don't cross the streams.

[safety tip]

Old 08-21-2015, 04:31 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
Whatever the merits of the movement, the choice of names is unfortunate. Anyone who remembers the old "Craigslist erotic services" section (which was hounded out of existence by liberals) is going to remember the M4M designation and what it meant.

Old 08-25-2015, 11:02 AM

The idea is to keep men off the streets with jobs and there rightful place at the dinner table. To keep men from screwing up there children by leaving there kids when they themselves are broke like a joke. To keep men together and not against each other. That men should hold the value of the nations wealth and protect other men as well. To keep men rights and liberties at stake.

Not to create another generation of two face Religious nuts who are easily manipulated and can't tell the difference between Catholic and Christian. I am tired of the stupidity in this world that is tearing men apart from each other. I am tired of men making bad decisions because of lack of trust from there village ( which many men are lacking ). No more pushy rights, time for bullocks rights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies