Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 12:55 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I am basing my opinion on the multiple head-to-head polls that I have seen. You are just guessing or expressing your wishful thinking.

Mick
Pretty much, the right wingers are scared that it will be another 2008 and 2012.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2015, 12:59 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
I am basing my opinion on the multiple head-to-head polls that I have seen. You are just guessing or expressing your wishful thinking.

Mick
Nothing wishful about it. I've asked you for the polling data that you keep citing as proof the King will win the election. So far I have not seen you provide anything.

Old 08-14-2015, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Pretty much, the right wingers are scared that it will be another 2008 and 2012.
Name calling is a sure sign that someone doesn't have logic and fact on their side. Furthermore I'm not a "right-winger". I voted for Obama in 2008. But that doesn't mean that I can't objectively comment on what I see happening as do most people who are not blinded by the political dogma of a single party.

Old 08-14-2015, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Name calling is a sure sign that someone doesn't have logic and fact on their side. Furthermore I'm not a "right-winger". I voted for Obama in 2008. But that doesn't mean that I can't objectively comment on what I see happening as do most people who are not blinded by the political dogma of a single party.
Actually that wasn't name calling, and I didn't call you a "right winger."

Old 08-14-2015, 01:15 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,122,636 times
Quote:
Nothing wishful about it. I've asked you for the polling data that you keep citing as proof the King will win the election. So far I have not seen you provide anything.
Here is one: National (US) Poll - July 30, 2015 - Trump Tops Republican Pack By | Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Mick

Old 08-14-2015, 01:19 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,122,636 times
Quote:
Wow, you voted for Obama? I would've never guessed. After all, you have posted that Obama voters are either black or gullible liberal morons. . . . Hmmmm.

Mick

Old 08-14-2015, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Wow, you voted for Obama? I would've never guessed. After all, you have posted that Obama voters are either black or gullible liberal morons. . . . Hmmmm.

Mick
He said it on the internet, so it must be true.

Old 08-14-2015, 01:30 AM

You said
The really sad thing is, if the election were held today, she'd still win against any GOP candidate.

Yet that very poll clearly states this.
"The not-so-good news is that she is locked in too-close to call races with Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush. And Vice President Joseph Biden runs just as well as her against the top Republicans," Malloy added.
So you either didn't read your own polling data, or IMO, this is all you could google up when I asked you to cite the "multiple polls" that you claimed to have seen. Furthermore the data for this poll was collected 3 weeks ago. And amusingly it also says she is no better than Joe Biden.

i.e. You accuse me of "wishful thinking" but you demonstrate it by providing this as proof of your claims that Hillary will win against any GOP candidate. Clearly this isn't the case.

Old 08-14-2015, 01:32 AM

Quote:

Mick
I did not. However please feel free to prove me wrong by citing anything I've said about it. (and be sure you take it in context)

Happy googling. LOL.

Old 08-14-2015, 02:12 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,648,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So has the GOP found any solid evidence worth charging Clinton with yet? Or is this just more smoke and mirrors from the GOP to drum up another fake scandal?
Let me educate you. It's not the GOP looking for evidence, it's the Justice Department. And the smoke and mirrors act is coming from Hillary and her blank server. If you can't see the corruption by now, then I can't help you.

Hillary Clinton turns in ‘blank’ email server to investigators | New York Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies