Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 07:05 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,096,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
A Muslim's first allegiance is to Islam not to the Infidel host countries they live in.

The 'Pledge of Allegiance' for them is just a meaningless formality to get their Western passports. There are more British Muslims fighting for the terrorist group ISIS than for the British Army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssj_pOHM8pg
You missed the point. Muslim prayers aren't forced on all schoolage children, or anybody for that matter. And you fouls find plenty of Christians, Jews, etc that believe their first allegiance is to faith.

Old 08-24-2015, 07:09 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
You missed the point. Muslim prayers aren't forced on all schoolage children, or anybody for that matter. And you fouls find plenty of Christians, Jews, etc that believe their first allegiance is to faith.
1. Muslim prayers are forced in Muslim countries, while Christian or Jewish or whatever are not.

2. In the West, Muslim are very small minority, yet take more than they give when they are in the majority. Infact, no other community takes more than they give.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4wzLLN9XHo

Old 08-24-2015, 07:12 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
A Muslim's first allegiance is to Islam not to the Infidel host countries they live in.
Christians are supposed to have the same priorities.

Old 08-24-2015, 07:13 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,096,480 times
Quote:
1. Muslim prayers are forced in Muslim countries, while Christian or Jewish or whatever are not.

2. In the West, Muslim are very small minority, yet take more than they give when they are in the majority. Infact, no other community takes more than they give.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4wzLLN9XHo
1. WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE UNITED STATES.

2. WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE UNITED STATES.

I assume you moved here for a reason, I will even venture it was influenced at least partially by religion. We afford rights to people of all religions...deal with it.

Old 08-24-2015, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Christians are supposed to have the same priorities.
No.

Christians in Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, etc. are not blowing themselves up in retaliation to a Muslim attacking someone in France, Germany, Canada, etc.

1400 underage Christian girls in one tiny English city of Rotherham were systematically abused and raped by Muslims. Christians in other parts of the Muslim world did not start targeting Muslim girls in retaliation.

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/w...05-03-2014.pdf

Old 08-24-2015, 07:25 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I would like to see a Buddhist meditation room in the airport.

Using it might calm people's nerves about taking a flight.
There is one in Seattle. I visit it every time I fly overseas.

Old 08-24-2015, 08:55 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,872 times
Living here in Orlando, it's probably $50K to build out the room and $200K for the airport. VERY expensive to be at the airport. Just sayin. . .

Old 08-24-2015, 09:00 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,964,842 times
Quote:
$250,000 Mosque to open in Orlando International Airport.

Orlando Airport To Open $250,000 Muslim Prayer Room « CBS Tampa

Why not have a non-denominational prayer room?
Couldn't this money have been better spent?
Why is one religion always given preferential treatment?

Nothing wrong with this, I'm sure Emirates is bringing a lot more $$$$$ than $250,000. Emirates is by far the best airline out there. Maybe Singapore beats it, but it really is close. Great airline and $250k is a small price to pay in comparison.

It's just the stereotypical GOP bigots fear mongering because they are scared of anyone that isn't old, White and Christian. There are radical Islamic Terrorists, but this is really apples and oranges. Anyone with any experience traveling overseas knows this, but to Rednecks in their trailer parks, I can see this being scary to them.

Old 08-24-2015, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Nothing wrong with this, I'm sure Emirates is bringing a lot more $$$$$ than $250,000. Emirates is by far the best airline out there. Maybe Singapore beats it, but it really is close. Great airline and $250k is a small price to pay in comparison.

It's just the stereotypical GOP bigots fear mongering because they are scared of anyone that isn't old, White and Christian. There are radical Islamic Terrorists, but this is really apples and oranges. Anyone with any experience traveling overseas knows this, but to Rednecks in their trailer parks, I can see this being scary to them.
I have flown by Emirates.
I am an immigrant.
I am not white.
I am from Pakistan.

LOL try some other insults.

Old 08-24-2015, 09:11 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
It seems there is still some butthurt after the 2014 elections.
The "old white" thing no longer holds water. Try and keep up.

And speaking of bigotry, the last part tacked on there is a great example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies