Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Obama, Holder, Sharpton and a few others should be charged with inciting racial crimes
I agree 91 62.33%
I disagree 53 36.30%
other 1 0.68%
Not Sure 1 0.68%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2015, 10:37 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,592,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzYoUpQR2sw

Perhaps you can include in "others" the people who actually elected President Obama "twice"!
Go ahead and make my day....convict the POTUS , and us who elected him , just try it!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2015, 10:42 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,143,858 times
Quote:
I believe Obama, Holder, Sharpton and a few others should be charged with inciting racial crimes
Oh bless your heart.

Old 09-01-2015, 11:47 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVietnamVeteran View Post
Another police officer was killed by Obama's hate yesterday
Suspect arrested, to be charged in killing of Texas county sheriff's deputy | Fox News
Gee, an awful lot of reporters got the story wrong, they said it was some nut job with a gun.

Old 09-01-2015, 12:23 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
Quote:
I believe Obama, Holder, Sharpton and a few others should be charged with inciting racial crimes

Thanks for sharing.

Old 09-01-2015, 12:59 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,057,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Obama was supposed to be the unifier, remember?
What a joke that turned out to be.
Of course this is all everyone else's fault... along with everything else.

Old 09-01-2015, 01:00 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,615,819 times
Heck even the earthquake in DC a few years ago was called Bush's Fault...

Old 09-01-2015, 01:06 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,715,671 times
Quote:
That makes me happy to hear you say that....BECAUSE ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN and that going to eat at you.

Old 09-01-2015, 01:06 PM

1,584 posts, read 1,975,472 times
Race relations have gotten much worse under Obama....I think that's undeniable. Now the reasons why it's gotten worse is debatable. I personally think it's a combination of Obama's black victim mentality (calling police names after arresting the Harvard professor, and saying Trayvon Martin would look like his son, etc) and his general resentment of the "privileged" white man.

He dreams of winning the love of a Marxist man from Africa who abandoned him as a child. He wrote an entire book about it.

Old 09-01-2015, 01:14 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,715,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashes1 View Post
Race relations have gotten much worse under Obama....I think that's undeniable. Now the reasons why it's gotten worse is debatable. I personally think it's a combination of Obama's black victim mentality (calling police names after arresting the Harvard professor, and saying Trayvon Martin would look like his son, etc) and his general resentment of the "privileged" white man.

He dreams of winning the love of a Marxist man from Africa who abandoned him as a child. He wrote an entire book about it.
It has gotten worse because many parts of white America was not and is not ready for a black president. Every action creates a reaction. The reaction that white racist have to a black president....is more racism towards blacks, more intolerance of blacks...etc. That is why things have gotten worse. Also, many see the election of a black president to mean that blacks can now be blamed for all their woes...because of America was really racist.....then it would not have elected a black president. Thus, the election of a black president ushered in an era of increased intolerance and respect for black people and their traditional struggles against racism.

Old 09-01-2015, 02:07 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,795,791 times
Originally Posted by southward bound
Obama was supposed to be the unifier, remember?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
What a joke that turned out to be.
Of course this is all everyone else's fault... along with everything else.
It's the animals biting the hand, and nothing more.

It is the result of pseudo-racism and hyper-reactionaries inciting violence.

Race relations have not been so low in many decades - a testament to MLK and Gandhi's premise of change through peace. I guess these activists learned nothing from the revised versions of history they were taught.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies