Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2015, 06:29 PM

2,729 posts, read 6,122,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No
Disagree. She is the government official denying the citizens their rights.

Sure sounds like an oppressor to me.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:29 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,564,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
There is no hate like the hate from the gay left.
You think only gay people have contempt for this woman's hypocritical actions?

Wrong.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:30 PM

22,205 posts, read 19,494,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Liberals actually force people to engage in behaviors they wish not to engage in. They are worse than social conservatives.
She isn't "forced" to do anything other than her job. If she doesn't want to do her job, quit.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:33 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,696,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
So you then advocate lawlessness? Or do you prefer a society where the individual gets to pick and choose which laws they wish to follow?

Imposing someones will on another person,(an elected official at that)by force and violence.
I advocate freedom and liberty, not government involvement. She cannot be forced.

1.) The County government cannot create a law that goes around the County Clerks signature.
2.) As an elected official, of the county, it is the people of the county that place her in office and remove her from office. Not some gay dude in NYC.
3.) All hell will breakout by the people of the county that elected her, to protect her in an open carry state.(ie, Cliven Bundy style)
4.) Faced with the risk of mortality, who will back down, in the land of, give me liberty or give me death.
5.) Patriots will defend from this County Clerks removal or reprimand, and especially oppression of her religion, which were part of her values of election.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin View Post
Disagree. She is the government official denying the citizens their rights.

Sure sounds like an oppressor to me.

You have a right to be with who ever you please.. No one is denying that god given right.
Marriage is a government created privilege, taken from the people. If it were a right, you would not be begging for the privilege.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:36 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,231,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I see he admits that liberals force people to engage in behaviors they wish not to. He agrees with me. Of course he believes that the values of liberals are right and coercion is justified to make others behave. That is the same belief social conservatives have.

Business owners, thanks to liberals, no longer have the option of not selling a product or service that violates their beliefs. Not without fines or losing their entire business.
He is a she, thanks.

Since when was any business required to offer anything in their stores?

The law only says that IF you offer something, then you have to sell it to anyone wanting to purchase it.

If you have a religious belief about selling pork, DON'T offer pork for sale in your store.
If you have a religious belief about alcohol, DON'T offer alcohol for sale in your store.
If you have a religious belief about wedding cakes, DON'T offer wedding cakes for sale in your store.

What you can't do is offer something for sale but say that this group can buy it but that group can't.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:36 PM

57,378 posts, read 26,294,968 times
I'm glad didn't tell her to stop issuing drivers licenses.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:37 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,099,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Imposing someones will on another person,(an elected official at that)by force and violence.
I advocate freedom and liberty, not government involvement. She cannot be forced.

1.) The County government cannot create a law that goes around the County Clerks signature.
2.) As an elected official, of the county, it is the people of the county that place her in office and remove her from office. Not some gay dude in NYC.
3.) All hell will breakout by the people of the county that elected her, to protect her in an open carry state.(ie, Cliven Bundy style)
4.) Faced with the risk of mortality, who will back down, in the land of, give me liberty or give me death.
5.) Patriots will defend from this County Clerks removal or reprimand, and especially oppression of her religion, which were part of her values of election.
Save the sob story. If she wasn't prepared to do her job under the law, she should quit.

24,260 posts, read 14,231,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
There is no hate like the hate from the gay left.
What about the 2 straight couples that are suing her? Are they gay too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
She isn't "forced" to do anything other than her job. If she doesn't want to do her job, quit.

If she is not doing her job, I'm sure the voters in that county, will hold her accountable...
Not some circle jerk in San Francisco.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies