Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 07:37 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,774,939 times

Advertisements

This is no surprise to most of us who have watched him lead us to bigger and bigger government at the expense of our freedom. With two more years of this disaster ahead of us, I'm sure he will continue his freedom destroying leadership.
-------------------------------
The Fraser Institute's annual report, Economic Freedom of the World, showed that the country's drop started in 2010, the second year of the Obama administration.

The world-recognized report showed that the U.S. fell in several areas, including legal and property rights and regulation.

U.S. drops to 16th on 'economic freedom' list, behind Canada, Chile | Washington Examiner
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2015, 09:30 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,774,939 times
Hmmm..... I guess this is not controversial since we all know who is leading us toward less and less economic freedom.

Old 09-15-2015, 09:38 AM

15,896 posts, read 12,006,876 times
Sadly Roadking (and I'm no fan of Obama) it started well before him. Is he accelerating the process? Probably. Either way this country is going to hell and a hand basket, and both sides of the aisle are to blame. They're all on a power trip, and only serve themselves, and I would hope that Americans wake up and vote them all out!

Old 09-15-2015, 09:51 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,853,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
This is no surprise to most of us who have watched him lead us to bigger and bigger government at the expense of our freedom. With two more years of this disaster ahead of us, I'm sure he will continue his freedom destroying leadership.
The Fraser Institute's annual report, Economic Freedom of the World, showed that the country's drop started in 2010, the second year of the Obama administration.

The world-recognized report showed that the U.S. fell in several areas, including legal and property rights and regulation.

U.S. drops to 16th on 'economic freedom' list, behind Canada, Chile | Washington Examiner
Don't blame anybody but self to find yourself at the bottom. All you have done over past seven years is moan and groan about the President who has been cleaning up your mess.

Old 09-15-2015, 09:59 AM

865 posts, read 624,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post

Well said...

I believe, unfortunately, that he won't go away after his term. He'll still give speeches, surrounded by sycophants, demagoguing anything the Republicans do. He never allows rebuttal, he just "dictates".

I have never loathed a human as much as Obama simply for his hate of America and what it stands for.

Old 09-15-2015, 10:00 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,380,808 times
I don't think the others were Pro Islam, as Obama is. Listen to this retired Admiral. I think everyone knows whats going on now. More and more people are confirming that Obama is pro Islam.

https://www.facebook.com/adrian.ione...3/?pnref=story

Old 09-15-2015, 10:03 AM

20,491 posts, read 12,412,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Don't blame anybody but self to find yourself at the bottom. All you have done over past seven years is moan and groan about the President who has been cleaning up your mess.
tell that to the guys at Gibson guitar...

Gibson Guitars Settles in Lawsuit Over Illegal Wood Sourcing

Old 09-15-2015, 10:03 AM

865 posts, read 624,284 times
Quote:
No.

You'll be hard pressed to find any conservative fans of Bush...he was Obama light the last two years of his term. We're just getting screwed harder now. He's cleaned up nothing, just made it all worse.

Old 09-15-2015, 10:06 AM

20,491 posts, read 12,412,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I don't think the others were Pro Islam, as Obama is. Listen to this retired Admiral. I think everyone knows whats going on now. More and more people are confirming that Obama is pro Islam.

https://www.facebook.com/adrian.ione...3/?pnref=story
I have never bought into the meme that Obama is a muslim, but for the life of me, when someone says that, I cannot point to any Obama era policy that challenges the meme.

for a Christian Mr Obama sure has done things that got chirstians killed by wiled eyed madmuslimmen.

Old 09-15-2015, 11:13 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,253,111 times
Quote:
I made no mess.

Thus your idiot hero owns that mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies