Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2015, 05:47 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,755 times

Advertisements

So seemingly each and every white cop on black person incident warrants national media attention these days. My question is why isn't an incident like below receiving equal attention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89qVmi8Wf9o

Black on black incidents like this happen EVERY SINGLE DAY yet where are all these Black Lives Matter people to protest this and call this outrageous and call for behavior like this be stopped ASAP? How come this black student's life who's being beaten literally into convulsions DOESN'T MATTER to the BLM movement? What if this same black student was beaten just as badly by a white cop, why would his life suddenly matter to the BLM people then??

And according to here:

Baltimore high school student Sean Johnson charged with attempted murder | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
The fight erupted after Johnson approached the victim in the cafeteria to ask if he stole his visor from his football helmet, according to charging documents.
The victim said he didn't and Johnson lashed out.
He began 'hitting [him] in the face causing him to fall to the floor unconscious', according to the charging documents.
A police officer stationed at the school wrote in the documents that the victim was having a seizure after the assault.
He regained consciousness but was unresponsive when taken to hospital.
So just as with many other violent black on black incidents, the victim was assaulted over a NOTHING ISSUE.

As I've asked before, why are blacks and the BLM people SO SELECTIVE as to which black lives matter to them and which don't? The daily, incessant, non-stop black on black violence means NOTHING to them and all the black victims from black on black violence also mean NOTHING to them. But hey, have a white cop or a non-black person lay a finger on a black person and then suddenly that black life is as precious as a 24k diamond.

So when will the BLM people admit that they're HYPOCRITES and either start caring for ALL black lives or stop yelling at law enforcement and non-blacks to care about black lives when time and again they CLEARLY SHOW that they don't give a damn themselves about their own kind.

Old 09-19-2015, 06:56 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,022 times
It doesn't fit with the BLM agenda of crying racism about everything.

Old 09-19-2015, 07:43 AM

50,795 posts, read 36,486,545 times
The Black Lives Matter protesters come out when a black person is beaten or killed and no one is arrested for it....if someone was arrested in this case there is no need for Black Lives Matter to protest. What would they be protesting, the arrest??? Sheesh.

Old 09-19-2015, 07:46 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,259,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
So seemingly each and every white cop on black person incident warrants national media attention these days. My question is why isn't an incident like below receiving equal attention:

I don't know about national coverage, but it's getting plenty of attention locally.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:05 AM

755 posts, read 675,515 times
Why are people on C-D reporting on all negative incidents that involve black people? Rhetorical. Can we get equal coverage with white people, please? Whites may commit crimes less per capita, because their poverty disparity isn't as great as black people, but they do commit crimes and there are more of them and they commit more of the totally crime in this country, but you'd swear that all white people in America are angels with no social problems if you only read C-D......and listened to Fox News!

Give it a rest race-baiters.

BLM has legitimate beef. Of course they are not right all of the time. Of course they have people who are exploiting situations for their own agenda, but to act as if there is no cause to bring the treatment of blacks by the police under a microscope for review is ridiculous; and then to continue to post things that have nothing to do with BLM is even more ridiculous.

It has been/continues to be acknowledge a many of times about crime in black communities by black people perpetrated on black people......but I guess you wouldn't know that because you don't know any black people and all of those discussions don't fit your agenda.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:09 AM

755 posts, read 675,515 times
Oh.....another reason why C-D posters post this kid of stuff; to get their thread read by more readers.

Post something on race and you will get a ton of views.....I took the bait like a Fox News viewer....shucks!

Old 09-19-2015, 08:10 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Funny how the media calls this a "Fight". I believe the proper word is assault.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:15 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Yes in Chicago when someone donkey punched me in school,the teacher would call us in and say why were u two boys fighting

Old 09-19-2015, 10:24 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,604,899 times
The BLM might show up to protest the attempted murder charges....it's a wait and see. I heard they are questioning the severity of the punishment for the poor kid who attacked the other boy. They will have to make a choice on which kids life matters more, the aggressor or the victim.

They are indeed becoming a pretty powerful group in the AA community.

Old 09-19-2015, 10:30 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
The Black Lives Matter protesters come out when a black person is beaten or killed and no one is arrested for it....if someone was arrested in this case there is no need for Black Lives Matter to protest. What would they be protesting, the arrest??? Sheesh.
End.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
I don't know about national coverage, but it's getting plenty of attention locally.
Thread.

The obsession some people have with blacks is pretty disturbing. Seek help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies