Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 12:57 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
Why does the world have to shelter refugees from Africa and the ME? Why can't they fight like we did the British?
Globalists orchestrate these lax immigration policies to weaken national identities that simultaneoulsy embolden tyrants on their home turfs. There is an organization to this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 03:58 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Americans took up arms against each other and fought a bitterly long war. Given that we've all seen the violence these refugees are capable of against armed police of many European countries it would seem logical they could grab a rifle and take a side in their own country.

Here's the deal though; they do not want to risk their lives to get rid of one tyrant only to have another replace him. Whether it be your garden variety dictator or a pack of religious azzhats steeped in the 12th century, they see no ultimate gain for the risk involved.

Every other nation that has fought for it's independence has had a common desire among it's people to install something better....the middle east defies reason when it comes to this conundrum. Too many see an improvement in regressing backwards.

Old 09-20-2015, 04:30 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Why does the world have to shelter refugees from Africa and the ME? Why can't they fight like we did the British?
Some are, some are not. Did every (future) American alive at the time fight in the War of Independence - including the women and children? Also, it is possible that the refugees don't want to fight in the war because there are multiple groups of belligerents and they don't want to fight for any of them, or know which one to fight for or support.

[the same problem we're having]

Old 09-20-2015, 05:51 PM

23,558 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Because of attitude.

These are the people who would tolerate being told by their government, 'that we will have to pass it to find out what is in it".

they have accepted their role as mindless pawns to be moved around at the government's will. they also suffer from the lack of a free press.

Looks like we are headed down that road.

Old 09-20-2015, 09:20 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,951,921 times
All muslims and mexicans need to get out, go home and take your countries back, cause we don't want you here screwing ours up anymore.

Old 09-20-2015, 09:27 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Their own government is doing most of the killing....These people don't have anything to fight with, unless you think throwing rocks at tanks and jets would help....

Syrian Civil War Death Toll Climbs Over 320,000 Casualties; Observatory Group Slams International Community's Silence as Encouraging Bloodshed

Old 09-20-2015, 11:31 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Why didn't your ancestors stay in their mother countries and fix them instead of running to this country?

Old 09-21-2015, 07:04 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why didn't your ancestors stay in their mother countries and fix them instead of running to this country?
not apples to apples. someone already posted this. back then this country was largely desolate. The Europeans who came here to escape religious persecution didn't come and expect to be provided for. they worked their a**es off to build.

Again, not apples to apples.

And perhaps if civilized nations must be forced to provide for these people, maybe civilized countries should take over the dumps that were left behind. if these people are so evil and corrupt that they cannot govern their own, then they need to be managed. Would you prefer that approach?

Old 09-21-2015, 07:14 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
All muslims and mexicans need to get out, go home and take your countries back, cause we don't want you here screwing ours up anymore.
Are the muslims andmexician screwing up our own country are is it the american liberal government that giving it away, i remember somebody said rather fight them over there than here, then he invites 200k to fight over here.

Old 09-21-2015, 07:21 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Aahhh yes Paul revere the silversmith " the British are coming " I believe is the term lol

I was trying to think of a more recent battle not 200+ years ago

But on the subject as a proud Brit I'm glad " we got our asses kicked " as America might not have been the great country it is today but I'm glad there's still a British influence with city/state names etc

Back to the original question I think your right I'd love to turn the refugees back as we are already overflowing
Actually he said "The Redcoats are coming!". If he had said "The British are Coming", the colonials would have said "But we are British".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies