Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 08:12 AM

1,403 posts, read 937,648 times

Advertisements

Bill Clinton told Hillary To Resign, US Arming ‘Syrian Rebels’ With Ties To Al Queda
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 08:16 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Neither she nor her boss were ready for that 3:00 a.m. phone call.

All this hoopla has been made about The Situation Room watching Benghazi unfold in real time, over 6 or 7 hours. I keep wondering.........was 0bama there? Or are his real whereabouts being hidden? I don't believe I've seen anything at all about his physical presence.

Probably holed up in a gay bar or 1-night stand joint somewhere.

Old 10-29-2012, 08:19 AM

1,403 posts, read 937,648 times
LoL

Old 10-29-2012, 08:24 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Neither she nor her boss were ready for that 3:00 a.m. phone call.

All this hoopla has been made about The Situation Room watching Benghazi unfold in real time, over 6 or 7 hours. I keep wondering.........was 0bama there? Or are his real whereabouts being hidden? I don't believe I've seen anything at all about his physical presence.

Probably holed up in a gay bar or 1-night stand joint somewhere.
...and when did Obama meet with the heads of the intelligence agencies?

Did he ever watch the videos?

Where was he during the attacks, and did he call it a night an go to bed while the attacks were still going on?

Did obama ever call for, or deny a rescue attempt?

Did obama demand Stevens be rescued? Who told everyone to stand down?

Old 10-29-2012, 08:31 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
She ought to resign. The damage is done, it has already destroyed her chances of ever becoming president.

Old 10-29-2012, 08:34 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
She ought to resign. The damage is done, it has already destroyed her chances of ever becoming president.
You wish. That article in the OP is all speculation, with nothing to back up the claim that Bill told his wife to resign.

Old 10-29-2012, 08:35 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,663,842 times
Quote:
Actually, I don't agree with that at all. The American people have proven an innate ability to FORGET things over just a short amount of time. I think regardless of who wins this election, Hillary is setup to be on the DEM tix in 2016... she may not make it but she will be in the game and no one will remember this incident.

Old 10-29-2012, 08:44 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You wish. That article in the OP is all speculation, with nothing to back up the claim that Bill told his wife to resign.
Uhm... I like Hillary. Until this I would have considered voting for her if she ran in '16, and would have voted for her if she had won the primary in '08. Believe me, I wish she had won that primary. If it's proved she asked for extra security and was refused I'll still back her.

Old 10-29-2012, 09:09 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
The American people have proven an innate ability to FORGET things over just a short amount of time.
A society inflicted with ADD. It doesn't take much to distract the majority of Americans to get their focus off of one thing and focus on another.

This reminds me of John Gotti - the Teflon Don. He skated for a long time and it caught up with him - his own people turned on him to save themselves. Obama's teflon suit is wearing thin.

Old 10-29-2012, 09:16 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
Actually, I don't agree with that at all. The American people have proven an innate ability to FORGET things over just a short amount of time. I think regardless of who wins this election, Hillary is setup to be on the DEM tix in 2016... she may not make it but she will be in the game and no one will remember this incident.
Have you seen Hillary walk down an airplane ramp lately? She can hardly make the walk. She is physically unable to remain in office, and in four more years, she will have to be wheeled up and down. She announced her retirement for a reason, she has nothing left.
..and her lying over the Benghazi incident has finished her for any chance at any office. These traitors will all be brought down by this act. Even if the big Zero, should be re-elected, he will be impeached and hopefully jailed for treason..
Zero's chances of re-election are diminishing by the day.. It would appear he is finished, just in time to save America...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies