Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2015, 02:33 PM

25,617 posts, read 17,360,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Why are Obama's records sealed?
Because it gives the Obama-bashers something to impale themselves upon. And if I were him I would not offer them to the public, either.
After all, what is to be gained? His people have promoted this "mystical intelligence" idea, and actual performance records could do nothing but harm that image.
You couldn't beat it out of me if I were in his position. Birth record, either. Let the naysayers howl; they were never going to vote for him, anyway.

FWIW: I believe he is a total disaster as a president. I think his thin-skinned mocking of Republicans is unpresidential, embarrassing, and unhelpful. He has friends whom I would not even let in my house. It will take years to undo the damage to America done during his presidency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2015, 03:06 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,922,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
As do the candidates themselves! That's why I grab my box of salt when listening to the candidates and what they THINK they are going to accomplish if they win the election.

Obama has been a very good president. I believe he could have been a great president, but for the overwhelming animosity of certain groups of people...

For god's sake! Just look at this thread! They STILL can't let it go!
I agree, especially with the bold. Heck, at one of the debates, they exhausted me talking about what they were going to do on their first day in office!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Why are Obama's records sealed?
Y'know, it's taken me a while to get here but. . . I've long felt that threads that begin "why" are usually begging the question. Tell us what you mean by "sealed". When did Obama have this "sealing" done?

Old 11-11-2015, 03:08 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,558,220 times
If he would release his college records, this wouldn't be necessary.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:09 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,995,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
If he would release his college records, this wouldn't be necessary.
You first.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:29 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,558,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchie View Post
You first.
I have released mine every time I applied for a job, as do most professionals.

Only Obama s too afraid to release his.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:37 PM

22,214 posts, read 19,507,211 times
Quote:

Only Obama s too afraid to release his.
The last time I was asked about my college transcripts was the first and only time I was asked about it, the first job I took out of College....

As far as your only Obama is too afraid to release it, NO President has released their transcripts while in office, NO Presidential candidate have released it while running for office.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:37 PM

16,667 posts, read 8,667,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
A president who lied about his curriculum vitae; gee, perish the thought.
I suspect it is a little worse than that. If he got special aid due to being a foreign student or even non citizen, that would be big news even if people believe his HI birth certificate. It would indicate a willingness to lie to achieve his ends by claiming to be a foreign student when he was an American citizen. Of course if he is foreign born or not a citizen, that would also be big news.

The sad thing is that if we assume for the sake of argument that the reasons will be very bad, the (D) koolaid drinkers will say "so what" after the fact, because party of country or the Constitution seems to be their mantra. They already say "so what" to people claiming he is a Muslim. That is essentially excusing dishonesty to cover up facts in an effort to win.

Frankly, I have no idea what he is, but lets not forget the entire birther movement was started by Hillary.
However the media somehow only points to (R's) or conservatives as being part of the birther movement. I wonder why?

`

Old 11-11-2015, 03:39 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,995,427 times
Quote:
I don't believe you. I've never had to provide a college transcript for a job application. What are you hiding? Post your transcript here or I won't believe a single word you say.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:43 PM

22,214 posts, read 19,507,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I suspect it is a little worse than that. If he got special aid due to being a foreign student or even non citizen, that would be big news even if people believe his HI birth certificate. It would indicate a willingness to lie to achieve his ends by claiming to be a foreign student when he was an American citizen. Of course if he is foreign born or not a citizen, that would also be big news.

The sad thing is that if we assume for the sake of argument that the reasons will be very bad, the (D) koolaid drinkers will say "so what" after the fact, because party of country or the Constitution seems to be their mantra. They already say "so what" to people claiming he is a Muslim. That is essentially excusing dishonesty to cover up facts in an effort to win.

Frankly, I have no idea what he is, but lets not forget the entire birther movement was started by Hillary.
However the media somehow only points to (R's) or conservatives as being part of the birther movement. I wonder why?

`

For starters any type of college aid or "special aid" is not on a College Transcripts. Have you actually seen a college transcript to know how that looks?

Secondly, why are you asking about Obama's college transcripts when NO other President has released them while in office and NO other Presidential candidate has released them while running.

Third, the movement was not started by Hillary. It was started by some Hillary supporters who had no connection to her or her campaign (Party Unity My Ass)

Old 11-11-2015, 03:46 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,784,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post

`
Yep.... lets not forget the entire birther movement was started by Hillary.

However the media somehow only points to (R's) or conservatives as being part of the birther movement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies