Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2015, 09:29 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,978,509 times

Advertisements

Hmmm.

How are these criminals linked to the situation on the university of Missouri campus?

Most rapes and assaults on university campuses are from people of the same race.

Old 11-10-2015, 09:57 AM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Hmmm.

How are these criminals linked to the situation on the university of Missouri campus?

Most rapes and assaults on university campuses are from people of the same race.
We know, just look at the police reports

Old 11-10-2015, 10:02 AM

1,431 posts, read 913,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I guess there could not possibly be some sort of racist element to their complaints can there

I bet if a white student was going to an all-black school and this happen to them I guess that you would understand it better
You mad because I'm black and I don't have a monolithic mindset? Don't assume; it only makes you look dumb.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:03 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,657,698 times
Good.. the video with the President blaming the students for a hostile environment in campus was the nail in the coffin.

I love it when people tell you exactly how they feel and let the chips fall where they may.

This president could have lied and gave a PC answer. He kept it real and was fired. Everyone wins.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:09 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
dingbat prof even made the new york times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/us...pgtype=article

Old 11-10-2015, 10:42 AM

371 posts, read 258,136 times
Default Extorting Mizzou: Black student group demands university fire white faculty to hire black faculty...

Extorting Mizzou: Black student group demands university fire white faculty to hire black faculty... white student admissions to be reduced by mandate... demands black control over curriculum - NaturalNews.com

No surprise. President tucked his tail between his legs and let the terrorists win and they think they can do whatever they want now. Pathetic. Time to call in the NG and put an end to this ****.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:43 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,769 times
I hope they do hire all black faculty. Maybe get those graduation rates up to the extremely high standards that we have at the HBCU's.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:44 AM

899 posts, read 1,015,980 times
I don't blame them for these demands. Not at all.

The President made a good decision getting his ridiculous butt out of there. My son even got mail from Mizzou without any prior subsmission (scores, transcript, etc) and now they're off the table because of this incident.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:56 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Default University of Missouri Police Ask Students to Report ‘Hurtful Speech’

this crap is just getting exponentially worse.
In an email that was flagged by several Missouri-based journalists, the MUPD asked “individuals who witness incidents of hateful and/or hurtful speech or actions” to call the department’s general phone line “to continue to ensure that the University of Missouri campus remains safe.” They suggest that students provide a detailed description of the offender, their location or license plate number, and even to take a picture if possible.

In the email, MUPD readily admits that hurtful or hateful speech is not against the law. But, they write, “if the individuals identified are students, MU’s Office of Student Conduct can take disciplinary action.”
University of Missouri Police Ask Students to Report ‘Hurtful Speech’ | Mediaite

Old 11-10-2015, 10:58 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr409
Hold the racist white male kids accountable for there racist acts. The university created a hostile environment by letting white racist males spew intimidate and threaten minority students. This is documented. You can see the mugshots on the daily mail of the white male arrested on campus.

By not doing anything to correct the problems, the president made things worse. It's his job to create an environment where you can exist without being threatened because of your race.

Wolfe failed which is why he is gone.

Again, why arn't conservative white males addressing the white males who created the hostile enviroment on campus to begin with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Any student bullying, harassing or intimidating another student needs to be corrected by the university, regardless of skin color. Why is it that you are only concerned about seeing those standards of accountability applied to "white" students. Racist much?

Also, if the white student you mentioned was arrested for vandalism or harassment or whatever he is being charged with in connection with this incident, then it sounds like he is being accountable and that the university is doing something. I don't know all the details, - neither do you - but that sounds like the appropriate action based on the little we do know. What would you have the university do more than arrest the guy and charge him with a crime?

And what accountability would you have for the students share your perspective who are intimidating and bullying other students, physically pushing them around and ganging up on them in mob fashion, as is happening to this student - a member of the press - at the University of Missouri in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o
The incident that tr409 is referring to happened in April - it was an Anti-Semtic incident. The guy drew a Swastika in a dorm restroom with charcoal. They caught him, charged him and he was kicked out of school. As far as the recent events go .... 2 of them are totally unsubstantiated. Oddly enough, both of these "alleged" racist events (called the N word) happened to leadership people in this 1950 Group. They didn't report them, they posted about them on Social Media that went "viral" ..... and THEN they went to the University authorities. Members of the Legion of Black Collegians were called the same slur during an event at MU's Traditions Plaza in early October by a drunk kid that invaded their rehearsal. They IMMEDIATELY contacted Campus Security and the guy was caught. They haven't released his name, but he is off Campus and likely to be removed from Campus when they complete their protocols.

Person identified in MU racial incident removed from campus |Columbia Missourian - Oct 6, 2015

The Poopy Swastika (this is another Anti-Semitism issue) is under investigation by the Police and really has NOTHING to do with the 1950 Group as they are ONLY interested in Blacks. There have been NO Jewish groups that have joined the 1950 protests that I can find. I did find that 5 different Campus Organizations have been sponsoring Anti-Israel Events on Campus and the Black Studies Department is one of those groups.

Thirty-six organizations wrote a letter to Chancellor R. Bowen Loftin on Nov. 5 out of concern for the Jewish community at MU after the latest act of anti-Semitic vandalism in residence halls.

Bottom Line - the University was addressing these issues when they learned of them. What the University President & Chancellor were not doing is getting up on a Podium and Begging Forgiveness for their "White Privilege". In my first post in this thread, I said that it looked to me like Faculty & Grad Students were behind all this - and that was before I actually looked far enough back to find that is the case. It's not about Racism on Campus at all - it's about Obamacare/IRS, Healthcare, Planned Parenthood and MONEY. The students at Mizzou are being USED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies