Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 11:59 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
The Left always self destructs. It's in their philosophy and natures.

If you wait long enough, Scadenfreude is yours.

The unusual thing about this moment is - it's happening all at once in different ways all over the world.

Look at Venezuela. Look at Europe. Look at the Democratic Party and Black Lives Matter. Do I need to mention Obamacare?
No, you need to look at the dysfunctional right and come back to reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2015, 12:21 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
Hey, Noam - Endocrine Disrupters.

Old 11-10-2015, 03:14 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
The Left always self destructs. It's in their philosophy and natures.

See that's part of the problem here is that we are told to pick a side right or left. Both parties are responsible for the downfall of the U.S. We are being pulled apart such as things like the Starbucks cups.
That's just one example. We are more concerned about what's on TV then how our children are doing in school. We are being told to look the other way when our government does something we KNOW is wrong.
Yet, here we are watching the U.S being torn apart because we want to fight over a coffee cup.

Old 11-11-2015, 09:21 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,811,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Yeah, we're passive alright. Except for the active hate and ignorance....

People should be happy to have what they have, yet some seem they will never be satisfied unless they think they are getting more than people with a "social worker."

FYI- You usually have a social worker come to your home because you are severely mentally ill, or because you and/or your kids are at risk of abuse or have already been abused.

With hate like this in the world, i am surprised that i am not more passive just so i can make it through the day without shooting myself in the head......

I'm not sure why there are people that complain so much about work and act like being on govt benefits without working is so great. Maybe for some people it is great because they're content just being given stuff but they seem to think everyone who is on benefits are the lucky ones.
Must be nice to have your greatest worry is that you're being taxed. So your job don't pay that much. At least you have one.

I've become passive about it but not because I am okay with it. I am only doing that because whenever I defend myself I never get anywhere. If anything it blows up in my face. The last time I defended myself the police hung up on me. I would love to eradicate the injustices but I'm only one person. I don't matter. Not enough people are banning together.

Last edited by Nickchick; 11-11-2015 at 09:30 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies