Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2015, 02:06 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,853,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Press charges and get a ccw permit
LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2015, 02:07 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,135,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Last night Jeb Bush, who I do not support, made a comment that Hillary's campaign was probably high-fiving over Trump's statement about deportation. Hillary's spokesperson Tweeted that they were, indeed, high fiving at that very moment.

I think that securing the border, cutting off the supply and deporting criminals is a good start. However, I do not believe, for one moment, that America will allow people who has been here for several years, children who have no identity with Mexico, to be deported. Just don't see it.
Plenty of them have identity with Mexico. The majority speak Spanish and have created little Mexico's in america. It's time to take care of Americans. Anchor babies have wrongfully been given social security cards for decades and it needs to stop. Now.

Old 11-11-2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
I like it! BTW, praying for your safety in this crazy world! Thank you for serving in law enforcement and doing your duty to protect the citizens.
Appreciate it!!! The majority of police are good!! For every bad cop there are thousands of criminal thugs.

Old 11-11-2015, 02:11 PM

2,541 posts, read 3,113,511 times
All who are up in arms about illegal immigrants: are you equally as steamed at the bosses, the companies who seek illegals out and hire them? Where's your umbrage about them? Or are they off the hook since "that's bizznizz." ?

Old 11-11-2015, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenstyle View Post
All who are up in arms about illegal immigrants: are you equally as steamed at the bosses, the companies who seek illegals out and hire them? Where's your umbrage about them? Or are they off the hook since "that's bizznizz." ?
They are at fault too and so is the corrupt government. Time for this nonsense to stop. We're sick of it!!!!

Old 11-11-2015, 02:21 PM

4,664 posts, read 8,249,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I do too. We were better off before.

How many millions have lost their health insurance under Obamacare? Who can afford insurance under Obamacare? Costs have skyrocketed. No only have premiums doubled or tripled, but deductibles are absurd! Who need insurance that carries a $15,000 deductible, and costs you $1,000/month in premiums (or more)!

Ridiculous!

The amount of uninsured is at the lowest it has been. Now, the ACA definately needs changes/improvements - but, the key with the debate last night is that they all want to repeal it but have literally no plan of what to do instead. When people are asked if they like the components of the ACA, the vast majority do, so it becomes difficult to make meaningful and effective change.

As for their tax plans - all would blow a massive hole in the budget, add trillions to the debt, and none can explain how this is acceptable (or even makes sense). Good luck getting away with these plans when it comes to a general election.

And repealing Dodd Frank - WTF?? And what are all these claims that THE reason banks are so big is because regulations have grown I swear, these arguments are embarrassing.

Last edited by Mag3.14; 11-11-2015 at 03:12 PM..

Old 11-11-2015, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Plenty of them have identity with Mexico. The majority speak Spanish and have created little Mexico's in america. It's time to take care of Americans. Anchor babies have wrongfully been given social security cards for decades and it needs to stop. Now.
I agree. My son's identity was stolen by an illegal and we do know many who want to change America into little Mexico. We know some who refuse to learn the English language, mocking America.

We also know some that have come here legally who want this unfairness to stop.

Still, I don't see the American people sending back people who have been here 5, 10 years or more.

Old 11-11-2015, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Appreciate it!!! The majority of police are good!! For every bad cop there are thousands of criminal thugs.
Truth!

Old 11-11-2015, 02:32 PM

4,664 posts, read 8,249,097 times
Quote:
I agree. My son's identity was stolen by an illegal and we do know many who want to change America into little Mexico. We know some who refuse to learn the English language, mocking America.

We also know some that have come here legally who want this unfairness to stop.

Still, I don't see the American people sending back people who have been here 5, 10 years or more.

Right. Immigration laws need to be reformed for sure, but Donald Trump's plan of rounding up and deporting 11m people is nothing short of absolutely ludicrous. I am sure he knows this, but his supporters do not.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag3.14 View Post
Right. Immigration laws need to be reformed for sure, but Donald Trump's plan of rounding up and deporting 11m people is nothing short of absolutely ludicrous. I am sure he knows this, but his supporters do not.
It's not going to be a kicking doors down round up. Stop spewing propaganda. Millions will self deport and it will be a gradual process over a few years. When all the jobs dry up, they can't get any welfare wic or go to schools and they can't drive, it's going to be hard for them to survive. Its time to take a stand.

Anyone saying "I don't see the American people behind deportations for someone who has been here 5 or 10 years" is full of it. Tell that to the millions of people that have lost jobs to illegals or worse had a family member killed by a drunk illegal or murdered by an illegal. WAKE UP
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies