Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 09:47 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times

Advertisements

Old 11-13-2015, 11:13 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,119,613 times

Old 11-13-2015, 08:05 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,897,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
So this weather modification....who is doing it? What altitude do they fly at?
Sit in your backyard at 10 am on a cool autumn, winter or spring day with a pair of binoculars and watch the sky. That's about the time they start up here south of DC. Watch them for awhile and make your own mind up.

Anyone ever taken note about how much heavier dust is in your locales over the past 30 years? It's crazy here; its as if someone comes in and lows dust around while I'm gone, even in the summer or winter when the windows and doors are closed tight. It no longer resembles what use to be dust.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
richard... you need youtube... even Helen Keller can see them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWvwaOgP564

Old 11-13-2015, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Centuries?

Yes, they were. My earliest recollection of a persistent contrail is from 1984, when I was 13.

Perhaps you simply didn't notice them, as there were far fewer then due to the massive increase in air travel during the '90s and beyond, as well as the development of more efficient engines.

I'm at work, so I didn't have time to read it carefully, but in just skimming the article, it appears to primarily be a word salad of concepts the author doesn't really understand, with citations from various sources that don't prove what he's trying to prove.

This tactic is typical of the chemtrail believers and those wanting to con them - throw together something that sounds impressive to those who don't understand the concepts, and they eat it right up.

The reality is that high bypass engines are actually more likely to create contrails than their less efficient predecessors. A more efficient engine burns more fuel, which creates more water vapor. The more fuel is burned, the more water is exhausted. This is inescapable chemistry.

It was either Wigington or Murphy that started that lie, I don't remember which. I think it was Wigington. Regardless, he's outright lying about it, and people lap it up like kittens drinking warm milk for no reason other than they want to. There is absolutely no scientific basis for his claims.

Says you.

Old 11-13-2015, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
This is the type of lunacy I have been talking about. Once again for the terminally stupid; anything sprayed at high altitude will evaporate. It will go away.

Learn physics, and density altitude and pressure altitude. You will become much more smarter. I promise.
You mean a plane really, really crashed into the Pentagon and one crashed in PA? Can't find them either.
Funny, right?

Anything atomized eventually disperses and then settles. Usually to earth. Solids can be atomized which includes metals. Again, everything atomized and sprayed into the atmosphere settles to earth as gravity pulls it down. Water has solids in it which can't evaporate. Those solids settle to earth.

Wait...doesn't air pollution go into outer space? Maybe it just settles to earth.

I must keep in mind there are no conspiracy theories as there are no conspiracies. The powers that be do their deeds openly and brazen be they legal or not. The onus of proof lies with those who claim incidents occur. Some hide their heads and hope otherwise.
In some fashion, all is well at the end.

Old 11-14-2015, 02:23 AM

30,259 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Yepuh....see I'm going to have to whip this out again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

This is what you chemtrail conspiracy theorists remind me of...every. single. time.

Old 11-14-2015, 03:19 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
You mean a plane really, really crashed into the Pentagon and one crashed in PA? Can't find them either.
Funny, right?

Anything atomized eventually disperses and then settles. Usually to earth. Solids can be atomized which includes metals. Again, everything atomized and sprayed into the atmosphere settles to earth as gravity pulls it down. Water has solids in it which can't evaporate. Those solids settle to earth.

Wait...doesn't air pollution go into outer space? Maybe it just settles to earth.

I must keep in mind there are no conspiracy theories as there are no conspiracies. The powers that be do their deeds openly and brazen be they legal or not. The onus of proof lies with those who claim incidents occur. Some hide their heads and hope otherwise.
In some fashion, all is well at the end.
Air pollution does not exist at high altitudes.

No planes were atomized at high altitude.

Water at high altitudes evaporates. Poof gone. Nothing left. Basic physics.

Nothing gets sprayed at high altitude as it would be evaporated. Nothing left.

Plane hit the Pentagon. At sea level.
Planes hit the towers at very low altitude.

Think.

Old 11-14-2015, 06:58 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,076,143 times
Chemtrails cause global warming. Maybe a chemtrail tax is in order.

Old 11-14-2015, 07:08 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,119,613 times
Persistent contrails are not cloud seeding efforts. Cloud seeding is VASTLY different than what goes on at 30k feet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies