Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Democrats: Do You Still Believe Obama Concerning ISIS Being Contained?
Yes, I still believe him. 10 18.87%
No, I do not believe him. 43 81.13%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 10:02 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,137,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
More like 60 years.... Starting with how we messed up Iran.
True, started when we divided up the Middle East post world war 2.

Old 11-14-2015, 10:02 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,341,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
Aren't some of our allies helping and arming them ? so why are we complaining ?

Contained or not is not the issue at all ? how can you contain them,when some of our allies are funding and training them in Syria ?
Which Allies? Governments or private individuals?

Old 11-14-2015, 10:06 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,072,109 times
Maybe it just took awhile for him to hear it from the news.

Old 11-14-2015, 10:09 PM

26,630 posts, read 15,191,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
The only thing that's happening here is republicans need to get their democrat/black man bash on.

So what do they do?

They find a video of Obama saying "ISIS is not gaining strength in Iraq and Syria." Then the republicans spin the video and claim Obama claimed "ISIS is not gaining strength in France."

I guess when you need to get your democrat/black man bash on you find a way to it (even when that way manipulates, lies, and highly distorts the facts.)
Desperate this much that you have to pull the race card so quickly!

Hey, remember when Obama said ISIS was the JV team, then realized that was stupid and lied about not saying it?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...state-jv-team/

Sorry, but Obama said ISIS was contained and not getting stronger. He has a pathetic track record of saying stupid things about ISIS and down playing them. He also wants to bring 185,000 Syrian refugees into the US despite ISIS trying to infiltrate the numbers.

Old 11-14-2015, 10:13 PM

26,630 posts, read 15,191,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
It was pathetic and you should be ashamed. You are politicizing terrorism and using the attacks in Paris to your political advantage.
You are pathetic and you should be ashamed.

You are fine with an Obamabot blaming Obama's ineptness on our allies, but flip out when I showed the hypocrisy as Obama has done exactly what the Obamabot has blamed our allies for doing.

Why do you insult our allies by allowing them to be blamed while not allowing us to take blame for the exact same thing?

Shame on you for not willing to have an adult conversation on the merits or lack thereof for Obama's 185,000 Syrian refugees.

Old 11-14-2015, 10:14 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,482,831 times
Excuse my English here, I will never hold back for anyone. What a crock of Chit!

Oh yes Mr. President, they sure the hell are contained! And yes to some of you Bush was criticized all the damn time, and more then this President, and still criticized from those who cannot accept accountability for their own screw ups Period.

About damn sweet time, this President tell the damn truth instead of sugar coating everything related to Muslims or TERRORISTS.

He is a Pathetic liar, or has Memory issues.

Old 11-14-2015, 10:20 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,482,831 times
Hell no, the man is a pathological liar, or has severe memory loss! Contained my azz, just ask France how contained they are. Or all of the innocent people who have had their heads chopped. No excuses for his lies and protecting Muslims, cannot even bring himself to say Radical Extremists and terrorists. How can we solve a problem, when the truth is not presented to the public with accuracy.

Stop with the excuses, it will get us in trouble in the future.

Old 11-14-2015, 10:23 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,886,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Maybe it just took awhile for him to hear it from the news.
Lol.....I have no doubt that that's how he received the news.

It's almost impossible to believe President Oburqa these days.

Old 11-14-2015, 10:23 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,619,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I asked 3 simple questions. But in typical republican fashion you ignored the questions, spun the blame to Clinton, spun blame away from Bush, and then put all the blame on Obama.

Here's the questions again if you would care to answer them,

Before the GW Bush White House said 935 false statements about Iraq and invaded Iraq in a senseless war, was ISIS a threat and did ISIS have any power?

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

And if ISIS was not a threat before the Iraq war, that would mean GW Bush created today's ISIS threat.

Is is right to attack Obama for a terrorist organization that GW Bush brought to power?

And have republicans ever attacked GW Bush for creating the ISIS threat (or do they only attack Obama for ISIS) ??
The American people elected Obama to fix Bush's mess. Why isn't it fixed yet?

Old 11-14-2015, 10:24 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,072,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
The press will make sure this imbecilic comment by Barry gets buried.
They'll probably try.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies