Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 05:09 PM

599 posts, read 401,891 times

Advertisements

He shouldn't even apologize for being that stupid. Why that comment even crossed his mind is unacceptable! What's scary is that people were prepared to vote for him.

Old 11-15-2015, 05:12 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
BBM~~ But she did use that term[snip]

She did not use the term Islamic terrorists referring to murderers who attacked innocent people in Paris. Not once.

Provide a link to a news source for your assertion that she did, Lyndarn.

Old 11-15-2015, 05:14 PM

1,676 posts, read 946,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad14 View Post
You do realize Iran is FIGHTING ISIS..I support Iran when it comes to American aggression 100%! Big difference between Iran and ISIS
So? Iran and Iraq fought in the 1980s. Neither one was our ally or friend. Iran is the biggest state-sponsor of terrorism in the world and has the blood of hundreds of Americans on its hands. it regularly chants that it wants "Death to America", not to mention our close allies in the UK and Israel. It is an oppressive Islamist regime that executes people for being gay, holds Americans hostage, and treats women as second-class citizens (albeit better than the Arab World).

But nice to know of your traitorous views, since you say yourself that you support them 100%.

Old 11-15-2015, 05:17 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Hillary won't say the words Islamic terrorists, even after the Paris attack.

The progressives are dangerous to the safety and security of this country.

Your right, and I find it fascinating that they can't seem to call it what it is Radical Islamic Terrorists Period.

How can you fight anything, when you can't even call the problem head on what it truly is, we all know, do they think these idiots they are fooling anyone, wait a minute, we already know the answer!

There are idiots, who also in the face of disaster and death, still make excuses, for those idiots, who can't seem to tell us the truth of a important matter.

Oh wait didn't Obama just a few days ago, say that ISIS was contained!

Old 11-15-2015, 05:19 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,449,489 times
[quote=Nomad14;41946261]You do realize Iran is FIGHTING ISIS..I support Iran when it comes to American aggression 100%! Big difference between Iran and ISIS [/quote]

Can YOU tell us why? I can.

El Nox

Old 11-15-2015, 05:20 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,842,681 times
I cannot figure out how they sustain themselves against organized ground forces. It takes a lot of bureaucracy to keep soldiers in the field. They seem to be mobile thanks to confiscated vehicles. But confiscation only goes so far if you are a transient force and they would need regular fuel, replacements, provisions, munitions,etc. But now they have risen to the point of exporting bomb makers and organizing sophisticated multi-location attacks in a foreign country.

They have learned very quickly. Who was/is their teacher?

Old 11-15-2015, 05:26 PM

31,081 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
I cannot figure out how they sustain themselves against organized ground forces. It takes a lot of bureaucracy to keep soldiers in the field. They seem to be mobile thanks to confiscated vehicles. But confiscation only goes so far if you are a transient force and they would need regular fuel, replacements, provisions, munitions,etc. But now they have risen to the point of exporting bomb makers and organizing sophisticated multi-location attacks in a foreign country.

They have learned very quickly. Who was/is their teacher?
Saddam's former crownies and military leaders in the Revolutionary guard is where their experience is coming from. The Kurds apparently are the only ones with the will to take them on. They aren't gaining ground because they are so strong, but because their opponents are so weak.

Old 11-15-2015, 05:28 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,449,489 times
Two things amaze me about all of this:

1. The MN dim leadership asked him to withdraw.

2. He withdrew and apologized.

Totally unlike what dims do. The first thing they do is circle the wagons and defend the idiot, and then they go on the obfuscation trip usually blaming the opposition for any and all of their own errors.

El Nox

Old 11-15-2015, 05:36 PM

371 posts, read 258,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
So? Iran and Iraq fought in the 1980s. Neither one was our ally or friend. Iran is the biggest state-sponsor of terrorism in the world and has the blood of hundreds of Americans on its hands. it regularly chants that it wants "Death to America", not to mention our close allies in the UK and Israel. It is an oppressive Islamist regime that executes people for being gay, holds Americans hostage, and treats women as second-class citizens (albeit better than the Arab World).

But nice to know of your traitorous views, since you say yourself that you support them 100%.
I refuse to attack a PEACEFUL nation like Iran when an AGGRESSIVE attack dog like Israel and the US do nothing but try and pick a fight. Get used to it pal,the US is a bully. Iran won't fall for the bait. I say GREAT! Tell me though how many nations has Iran invaded in the past 100 years? How many wars did it START? That would be ZERO to both questions. The US is an aggressive bully that needs to stop acting like an ******* stay home and fix the OBVIOUS horrible problems facing Americans. Oh and Israel Firsters should know something about being traitors. I support me my self and I this government doesn't speak for me or my family and we don't support its illegal,immoral and idiotic decisions. We don't believe in letting a foreign country (Israel) call the shots on our foreign policy. You can't goad me into an argument with you because I deal with people like you pretty much on a daily basis.Its nothing new to me. I fight for what's right for MY PEOPLE not a government that thinks it speaks for MY PEOPLE. Simple as that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
[quote=Nomad14;41946261]You do realize Iran is FIGHTING ISIS..I support Iran when it comes to American aggression 100%! Big difference between Iran and ISIS
Can YOU tell us why? I can.

El Nox[/quote]

Why what? Why Iran hates ISIS? Well for one,one is Shia and one is Sunni. There are many reasons involved but in the end it boils down to that.

Old 11-15-2015, 05:44 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
Are you an American, Nomad14?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies