Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 09:38 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,837,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Thanks to the NRA Over 2000 Suspected Terrorists Were Able to Buy Guns in the U.S.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ampaign=buffer

Yes. The NRA is the best friend of terrorists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 10:08 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,419,987 times
Good think you don't want to ban guns!

Old 11-16-2015, 10:22 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,172,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
On the UP SIDE, Bob ....... you live in L.A. and don't have to worry about a hit on D.C.
They posted that they were going to hit France ..... and so they did.
Not to worry, you don't live there and let's not forget ...... ISIS/ISIL/IS is the J.V. Team and are "contained".
I heard on the news that they also posted they were going to hit Canada -- and they did.

I guess they like to warn people first.

Old 11-16-2015, 10:28 PM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I don't think they'll go after anybody they aren't ordered to. DC is safe. They may have some patsies get strung along and then thwarted by the feds in a staged DC attack, though.
DC is safe?

Christiane Amanpour made two good observations in that the stadium was attacked - no sports allowed under ISIS, a concert hall was attacked - no music is allowed under ISIS, restaurant/bars were attacked - no alcohol allowed under ISIS. She also pointed out that ISIS has followed through on all their threats.

So just how do you keep all of DC safe?? The politicians in DC all hob-nob in certain restaurants. Should the government provide security to the restaurants to ensure the safety of politicians because ISIS may see politicians as primary targets?

Old 11-16-2015, 10:32 PM

7,778 posts, read 6,390,372 times
The terrorists are very big on symbolism, NY and DC are at the top of that list, with other cities further down the list. Military bases can not be ruled out.

They also want the biggest body count possible.

It would be prudent to expect a different kind of attack each time.

Old 11-16-2015, 10:33 PM

906 posts, read 712,666 times
They are not going to attack DC, they'd face my wrath. In fact, let me go make it clear that it won't happen.

Old 11-16-2015, 10:49 PM

8,558 posts, read 10,981,308 times
911 proved the terrorists want the biggest bang for the buck.
Big events that bring more attention to them.
Wiping out the entire government of this country with well planned explosives, would certainly gain them the attention they seek.

I don't know the ins and outs of the construction being done presently on the capital building, but I think it is cosmetics, and nothing more.
No building is bomb proof.

I have always felt the events of 911 were planned years in advance.
They bombed the lower portions(foundation) of the WTC in 93, and yet the buildings did not collapse.
Yet, in 2001, they were hit 100 stories above their foundation, and collapsed to the ground.

That tells me the buildings were wired to implode, which is exactly what they did.
Terror agents could have spent years inside those two buildings wiring them too explosives.
After all, they had nine years to complete their task.
Nothing on God's green earth will ever convince me those buildings were not wired to implode.
They imploded just like any implosion in Las Vegas when they want to level a building.

It would be a terrible thing to see, if while watching the next state of the union speech, the screen suddenly goes dark, and the next thing being broadcast is the news the capital was completely destroyed, and all in it are dead.
Something to give some serious thought too.

Bob.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:23 PM

906 posts, read 712,666 times
i just realized something they wont like

Old 11-16-2015, 11:27 PM

9,911 posts, read 7,702,289 times
I am pretty sure Al Queda made threats against America. Usually doesn't end up well for the ones making the threats. You think they learn, but they still make threats.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:45 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,172,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
911 proved the terrorists want the biggest bang for the buck.
Big events that bring more attention to them.
Wiping out the entire government of this country with well planned explosives, would certainly gain them the attention they seek.

I don't know the ins and outs of the construction being done presently on the capital building, but I think it is cosmetics, and nothing more.
No building is bomb proof.

I have always felt the events of 911 were planned years in advance.
They bombed the lower portions(foundation) of the WTC in 93, and yet the buildings did not collapse.
Yet, in 2001, they were hit 100 stories above their foundation, and collapsed to the ground.

That tells me the buildings were wired to implode, which is exactly what they did.
Terror agents could have spent years inside those two buildings wiring them too explosives.
After all, they had nine years to complete their task.
Nothing on God's green earth will ever convince me those buildings were not wired to implode.
They imploded just like any implosion in Las Vegas when they want to level a building.

It would be a terrible thing to see, if while watching the next state of the union speech, the screen suddenly goes dark, and the next thing being broadcast is the news the capital was completely destroyed, and all in it are dead.
Something to give some serious thought too.

Bob.
Dogs can sniff bombs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies