Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 04:31 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
and not allow them into the US ever.

Fixed it for you.

They can work on improving their homeland, while we protect OURS.
Moot. You don't want to leave the Middle East and you know it.

Your country made this crisis and now you wanna point fingers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2015, 04:39 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Your country made this crisis and now you wanna point fingers.
Oh so it's not your country. I thought you were from these parts.
Let's just say for a moment you were right. Although that's impossible.
The civilized world is sick and tired of waking up every day and having to deal with another day of Muslim crap.
Either they end it or we will, and when it's over there will very few muslims out there looking for trouble. This I can promise you.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Oh so it's not your country. I thought you were from these parts.
Let's just say for a moment you were right. Although that's impossible.
The civilized world is sick and tired of waking up every day and having to deal with another day of Muslim crap.
Either they end it or we will, and when it's over there will very few muslims out there looking for trouble. This I can promise you.
Stop it. "We" ain't gonna end squat. When's the last time the United States put an end to something? Did we put an end to communism in Vietnam or the Mullahtocracy in Iran? How about the insurgency in Iraq or the Taliban in Afghanistan?

Right. That's what I thought.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:46 PM

34,056 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:

Wrong. I want us out as soon as we're safe from terrorists they breed here, and I want to keep their savages out of our peaceful country.

And we'll end it as soon as we have a leader who does not tie our hands behind our back.

Last decade, our battles I would bet, probably aborted thousands of terrorists before they could strike. Our POTUS then put America first. Our next one hopefully will, too.

Old 11-20-2015, 08:47 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,772,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
How do you deport these millions of people without causing even more tension and violence? Do you think all these Muslims - many of whom are native born US citizens - will just peacefully agree to be deported? This creates a huge slippery slope.

You underestimate the military. We could do it easily and not allow any violence.

Old 11-20-2015, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Wrong. I want us out as soon as we're safe from terrorists they breed here, and I want to keep their savages out of our peaceful country.

And we'll end it as soon as we have a leader who does not tie our hands behind our back.

Last decade, our battles I would bet, probably aborted thousands of terrorists before they could strike. Our POTUS then put America first. Our next one hopefully will, too.
"As soon as we're safe blah,blah, blah"

Right. You don't wanna leave. Just say so.

Old 11-20-2015, 10:22 PM

Quote:
"As soon as we're safe blah,blah, blah"

Right. You don't wanna leave. Just say so.

No, but I want ISIS and like minded cults eradicated first 100%. Until then, it is no one else's business what America chooses to do.

Old 11-20-2015, 11:11 PM

Quote:
No, but I want ISIS and like minded cults eradicated first 100%. Until then, it is no one else's business what America chooses to do.
What makes you believe that we can eradicate ISIS? Gimme the template.

Old 11-20-2015, 11:22 PM

Quote:
What makes you believe that we can eradicate ISIS? Gimme the template.

As the world's strongest military power, if we can't, no one can, and that IMO makes it immoral for us to stand by singing Kumbaya with our Bill Ayre's admiring Commander in Chief.

Until we take the gloves off, we're not in the game of eradicating them, and they can do as they please, assuming Russia & France cannot do it alone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...483_story.html

Old 11-20-2015, 11:29 PM

Quote:
As the world's strongest military power, if we can't, no one can, and that IMO makes it immoral for us to stand by singing Kumbaya with our Bill Ayre's admiring Commander in Chief.

Until we take the gloves off, we're not in the game of eradicating them, and they can do as they please, assuming Russia & France cannot do it alone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...483_story.html
Lol...the United States, Russia and France...ALL taking on some ragtag terror group.

Use your head. If France or Russia can't do it alone, then ISIS isn't going to be defeated. Adding more militaries just turns it into a cluster****.

Forget it. They can't be defeated militarily.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies