Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 12:32 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Not only myself but family and friends have been saying yeah right Vetting process background checks we think and know not.

Does this administration think we are stupid or what! If people do not wake up now, after the way Obama has handled this whole situation, and the lies, and the blame as usual on anyone but himself. They will never wake up.

You can bet on it, that so many of these people coming here, have an ax to grind with us, you can bet on it, to say no, is ignorant and naïve as hell.

If you want another Obama in office, vote Hillary because you will get no different. I think it is time for a non politician.
This administration believes the people are complacent and too busy living their lives, so the less they have to get involved the better it is for government and that is how government does what it wants to more than it should IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2015, 12:44 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
This administration believes the people are complacent and too busy living their lives, so the less they have to get involved the better it is for government and that is how government does what it wants to more than it should IMO.

But we have many dem friends who have the last year 1/2 woken up to Obama. Actually they are fed up with him and how he handles situations of any negativity.

They can no longer honestly stand his blame games, it gets on their nerves finally yes. And that he has got to get his way at all cost, even if it means screwing us the people, this is why they have woken up. And the way he is handling this ISIS situation and Refugees, does not make them happy.

Took them a long while, but at least they have woken up, they cannot even stand to see him speak anymore, as they say, heard one of his speeches, they all sound the same.

Old 11-21-2015, 09:09 PM

3,787 posts, read 7,001,394 times
Quote:
There is NO VETTING PROCESS.

There is a company getting paid millions and probably making campaign donations who claim they are vetting people without records to look at.
So we have refugee pimps claiming vetting that can't happen and Obama is allowing them to collect millions to do this as well.

Money money money.

I've asked this before and no one seems to know. Does anyone have more information about "the company" getting paid "millions"? What company is it?

Old 11-21-2015, 09:12 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
I don't feel anything.

Old 11-21-2015, 09:16 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,064 times
I wonder how the cult of obambo members will feel about these muslims when someone they know gets their head sliced off or is blown up in a mall or machine gunned at an outside cafe. Wanna bet they'll still scream about conservatives instead?

Old 11-21-2015, 09:19 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
I wonder how the cult of obambo members will feel about these muslims when someone they know gets their head sliced off or is blown up in a mall or machine gunned at an outside cafe. Wanna bet they'll still scream about conservatives instead?
Of course they will. Obama and his cult hate American conservatives, not terrorists.

Old 11-21-2015, 09:19 PM

3,787 posts, read 7,001,394 times
yah, I've said this before...the discussions concerning the whole issue, especially after Paris, has led me to believe there are quite a few shills on this forum. I cannot think of any other reason why the conversations all seem to go left or right.

Old 11-21-2015, 09:21 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,064 times
They also hate Jews, people like me (black) who are not on the dem plantation, women who are pro-life, and companies who don't kowtow to whatever leftwing loony flavor of the day outrage is.

Old 11-21-2015, 09:26 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Already has happened. Some have already disappeared on us according to some articles.

We don't know where they all are and all the Syrians coming over are considered Terrorists on at least the Saudis lists.

Everyone feel safe with Obama choices here?

Isis did say the plan was to send a bunch of terrorist in as refugees.

Does our taking these people instead of finding other Islamic lands seem a smart Obama plan or a stupid deal for our country and our people?

Next Terrorist attack here in America is on Obama IMO.
Honestly, I don't even think about it. I won't live my life in fear because it's nonproductive. DC would be the target though. So unless you live around here you shouldn't be fearful.

Old 11-21-2015, 09:30 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,347,425 times
Quote:
Already has happened. Some have already disappeared on us according to some articles.

We don't know where they all are and all the Syrians coming over are considered Terrorists on at least the Saudis lists.

Everyone feel safe with Obama choices here?

Isis did say the plan was to send a bunch of terrorist in as refugees.

Does our taking these people instead of finding other Islamic lands seem a smart Obama plan or a stupid deal for our country and our people?

Next Terrorist attack here in America is on Obama IMO.
Even the conservative Cato Institute thinks the risk is over-exaggerated and we have very little to fear from them because the refugee vetting system is so thorough. Yes there is a process.

(The Cato Institute is a public policy research organization — a think tank – dedicated to the principles of individual liberty, limited government, free markets and peace)

Syrian Refugees Don’t Pose a Serious Security Threat
Syrian Refugees Don

Let Syrian Refugees in—All of Them
Let Syrian Refugees in--All of Them | Cato Institute
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies