Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 09:58 PM

39,865 posts, read 26,492,827 times

Advertisements

Not exactly a surprise. Obama is a petulant little man that stomps his feet and throws tantrums like a 12 year old girl when he doesn't get his way. It's the mark of his entire presidency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2015, 11:37 PM

21,463 posts, read 10,566,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleidd View Post
Many of us have observed this. When giving his speech about the attacks in France, the president seemed bored, and forced, but let him start talking about some issues the Reublicans have a differing view on, and he becomes very animated and angry, then the insults and slanderous rhetoric starts flying.
That's because he sees everything through a political lens, and perhaps is a little selfish or lacks empathy. He probably thinks the terrorist attacks are horrible, but they don't cause as much emotion in him as something he sees as directed at him or his policies.

Old 11-18-2015, 11:51 PM

285 posts, read 176,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Obama should be shaming Republicans.

The Republican nonsense endangers all american citizens.

Republicans openly mock and make fun of pretty much every country out there...from our western allies (France was until the attacks a favorite punching bag of Republicans), to the middle east, to mexico, to china, to russia...Republicans are like a drunk alcoholic bumbling around a bar insulting every person to their face. How many more countries will Republicans insult and consequently endanger us? This in turn seeds more resentment against America as a whole and endangers us all.

A tip when traveling aboard: never ever say that you are a Republican. When people see a Republican idiot on tv constantly mocking their country, its bound to create some anger.
I agree. Internationally, Republicans are despised and have no idea of how embarrassing they really are. There is a reason why Obama is more popular outside of the United States.

I'm not saying that Obama is perfect either. He has his flaws, but I gotta be real here. He's better than any of those GOP nominees.

Last edited by Kool Krab; 11-19-2015 at 12:02 AM..

Old 11-19-2015, 08:41 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,050,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Krab View Post
I agree. Internationally, Republicans are despised and have no idea of how embarrassing they really are. There is a reason why Obama is more popular outside of the United States.

I'm not saying that Obama is perfect either. He has his flaws, but I gotta be real here. He's better than any of those GOP nominees.
So "embarrassing" in fact, that they keep racking up wins in elections particularly in 2014 and at the state level.
Clearly this has created some really sore losers.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:46 AM

314 posts, read 400,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama is not my president. He made that very clear. He talks of me as the enemy.
So what country are you from?

Old 11-19-2015, 08:54 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,724,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finecognac View Post
So what country are you from?
I'm like those Syrian refugees who are leaving because of Assad. Obama has made it very clear that he doesn't like independent from government people like me. The only thing missing is being lined up and shot.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:00 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Obama is such a big liar on the refugees. Obama says the Republicans are afraid of widows and orphans. Did you see all those widow's and orphans? I saw mostly young fighting age men. Obama speaks blatant lies.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:08 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Obama walks around with bodyguards , has security all around him but us commoners are afraid.,What a joke a as he surrounds himself with gun toting security. He is a hypocrite.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:44 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,443,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I'm like those Syrian refugees who are leaving because of Assad. Obama has made it very clear that he doesn't like independent from government people like me. The only thing missing is being lined up and shot.
Really?? Wow you are a drama queen aren't you? Obama is nothing like Assad if he were you and most of the republican party in this country really would be locked up or dead or tortured. You and the rest of the reich wing in this country have done nothing but complain, and have been nothing but negative in everything this president has done. I have yet to ever see a president treated in such a harsh and rather unfair matter by his opponents than i have with this president. Yet time and time again when called out on this the reich wing party routinely says no i do not hate obama just his policies even when his policies often mirror that of republicans. No what the republican party is is a bunch of xenophobic war mongering cowards. You are precisely what trump is which is why he seems to be allowed to say the most ridiculous things and never have to recant a thing he says. The reich wing party in this country is just as bad as isis only without the killing but given the chance i'm sure many of you would happily do that. Now go home and hug your guns closer the nra needs more money.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:45 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,443,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama walks around with bodyguards , has security all around him but us commoners are afraid.,What a joke a as he surrounds himself with gun toting security. He is a hypocrite.
He walks around with bodyguards to protect him from wacko's like most of the conspiracy theorists on here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies