Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which is more frightening?
A. Radical Muslim terrorists 7 8.43%
B. Western leaders who allow radical Muslims into their civilized population 3 3.61%
C. The liberals who give radical Muslims a pass 2 2.41%
D. Both B and C 55 66.27%
E. Other 16 19.28%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 01:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Minded View Post
Syrian community leader says ISIS is already here in the US...

Syrian community leader: ISIS is already in America | New York Post
You needed one of Them to tell you that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 01:28 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Okay bleeding heart. Will you be hosting any families in your home?
Will you? Don't bother we already know the answer

Old 11-19-2015, 02:38 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,938,206 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Will you? Don't bother we already know the answer
What's very shamefull and embarrassing as an American citizen is that a small country like German took in over 800,000 refugees this year and we're all arguing about 10,000 people.

I'm confused. When the Pope visited recently, millions flocked just to get a glimpse of him. Now he is asking people to be compassionate and they are calling those who honor his words "bleeding hearts" or "liberals." Such hypocrisy.

Old 11-19-2015, 02:50 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
What's very shamefull and embarrassing as an American citizen is that a small country like German took in over 800,000 refugees this year and we're all arguing about 10,000 people.

I'm confused. When the Pope visited recently, millions flocked just to get a glimpse of him. Now he is asking people to be compassionate and they are calling those who honor his words "bleeding hearts" or "liberals." Such hypocrisy.
No room for religion in our government.....

Old 11-19-2015, 02:54 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,396,200 times
Quote:
No, it's not my job to do that. I won't be telling them to go back home and die like you, though.

Old 11-19-2015, 02:57 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,938,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
No room for religion in our government.....
I guess I must be upset because I spelled shameful wrong, but I don't want to edit my last post. I've been accused of editing to change content (not by you) which is not true. Sometimes I see a typo when I sign on and edit an earlier post when I see a typo, if there's still time. Anyway, I agree that this should not be a country governed by religion, but isn't that what the Republicans are trying to do? In fact, every one of them talks about his/her religious beliefs. Regarding the current refugee crisis, the right-wing governors and political candidates were the only people saying "only Christians" should enter our country. I wonder how that's tested. I can quote a lot more from the New Testament than most Bible thumping wingnuts I know. It often stops them in their tracks.

Old 11-19-2015, 03:05 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Yep, OTHER!

It's just amazing the stuff that frightens you simpletons while you choose to ignore for decades all of this OTHER chit.

Elusive crime wave data shows frightening toll of illegal immigrant criminals | Fox News

Here Are The Shocking Numbers On Crimes Committed By Illegal Immigrants | The Hayride

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/...-2993-murders/

Articles: Illegal Aliens Murder at a Much Higher Rate Than US Citizens Do

These Syrian bad azzes are gonna have to really perform to equate to what you've been willing to tolerate from this OTHER demographic.

Americans: addicted to fear, any fear, just gimme the "fear" baby.

Old 11-19-2015, 03:05 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I guess I must be upset because I spelled shameful wrong, but I don't want to edit my last post. I've been accused of editing to change content (not by you) which is not true. Sometimes I see a typo when I sign on and edit an earlier post when I see a typo, if there's still time. Anyway, I agree that this should not be a country governed by religion, but isn't that what the Republicans are trying to do? In fact, every one of them talks about his/her religious beliefs. Regarding the current refugee crisis, the right-wing governors and political candidates were the only people saying "only Christians" should enter our country, not Muslims. I wonder how that's tested. I can quote a lot more from the New Testament than most Bible thumping wingnuts I know. It often stops them in their tracks.
Ah, so the true feelings come out. "Bible thumping wingnuts", how cute.
Do you call Muslims Koran-thumping nuts? I'm guessing not, as leftists wouldn't want to insult their new favorite religion.
By the way, which governors brought up religion? They're saying Syrian, not Muslim. And the bipartisan bill that overwhelming passed the house today also does have mention religion as a qualifier.
Obama brought up the religion comment not because it's a commonly held belief by those who want to proceed with caution with the refugees, but because he's a terribly divisive "leader" and wants the attention off himself for looking like a complete incompetent for calling the "JV team" "contained."

Old 11-19-2015, 03:14 PM

314 posts, read 400,997 times
Quote:
I've noticed a scary trend. No matter what radical Muslims do, they get a pass.
No matter how few Muslims are radical, all of 1.2 billions get labeled radical.

There. Fix it for you.

Old 11-19-2015, 03:18 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,846,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Get real . The refugees are mostly young fighting age men and none looked like they were starving. Widows and orphans. Ha!
Only 2% of the Syrian refugees admitted to the US are men of fight age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies