Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Obama is a Rdical Islamist Sympathizing traitor who should be forced to resign?
Yes 97 50.52%
No 95 49.48%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 10:09 PM

31,052 posts, read 22,086,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Radical Islamist? Probably not, though his degenerate alcoholic statutory rapist bigamist father likely was one.

Eunuch? Most definitely.
What they say about the apple not falling far from the tree comes to mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2015, 02:25 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
" Do you think Obama is a Radical Islamist Sympathizing Traitor who should be forced to resign? (Israel, impeachment) "

Probably, but I don't even want to go there, so I didn't vote. I do think that he grew up in an anti-American environment. And, that environment poisoned the well. I think he now enjoys his golf games, celebrity lifestyle and his kids enough to prevent him from intentionally throwing us to the jackals. I feel he wants to though, just for spite.

Old 12-07-2015, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
" Do you think Obama is a Radical Islamist Sympathizing Traitor who should be forced to resign? (Israel, impeachment) "

Probably, but I don't even want to go there, so I didn't vote. I do think that he grew up in an anti-American environment. And, that environment poisoned the well. I think he now enjoys his golf games, celebrity lifestyle and his kids enough to prevent him from intentionally throwing us to the jackals. I feel he wants to though, just for spite.
" I do think that he grew up in an anti-American environment. "

I would imagine that if you grew up with Leftist parents, were sent off to Muslim country as a Child, had your first real Christian experience at the hands of a Radical Minister, you would lean in the direction of a 70s inspired Radical. It's not like your going to be a Centrist.

Old 12-07-2015, 12:27 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
" I do think that he grew up in an anti-American environment. "

I would imagine that if you grew up with Leftist parents, were sent off to Muslim country as a Child, had your first real Christian experience at the hands of a Radical Minister, you would lean in the direction of a 70s inspired Radical. It's not like your going to be a Centrist.

Very true!

Old 12-07-2015, 12:37 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times
he's got one year left as Oracle..

Old 12-07-2015, 12:48 PM

3,787 posts, read 7,001,394 times
This particular link doesn't actually show the entire video. It seems to stop and them go to another link. Something about Adobe Plug crashing...

Old 12-07-2015, 01:11 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Radical Islamist? Probably not,
The OP thread does not ask if he's a Radical Islamist , it says Radical Islamist sympathyzing traitor.
Someone who sympathizes with radical Islam. That's the way I took it anyway.

Old 12-07-2015, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
The OP thread does not ask if he's a Radical Islamist , it says Radical Islamist sympathyzing traitor.
Someone who sympathizes with radical Islam. That's the way I took it anyway.
I don't think he actually sympathizes with the Radicals, but he takes the stand point of an Apologist, seeing Islam in only good light, and not acknowledging the current and past wrong doings of Islam: It's violent Prophet, and its history of expansion, killing, slavery and rape. He and other Apologist have no problem recognizing similar issues in Christianity.

Old 12-07-2015, 01:59 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I don't think he actually sympathizes with the Radicals, but he takes the stand point of an Apologist, seeing Islam in only good light, and not acknowledging the current and past wrong doings of Islam: It's violent Prophet, and its history of expansion, killing, slavery and rape. He and other Apologist have no problem recognizing similar issues in Christianity.

That is an excellent point, but I would say Obama is both... a Radical Islamist sympathizer AND an Apologist for Radical Islam.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:39 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
But it got done didn't it? And he's still having others killed. If he's a Muslim or a sympathizer, he's doing a hell of a poor job being one.

[]
I know this is an outdated thread now that Obama is gone (barely)... but, who kills the most Muslims of all the major religions?

Muslims

I'm sure they all believe themselves to be very good Muslims as well.

Do I believe he is a sympathizer, no. I do believe he suffers from the extreme pacifism weakness most progressives do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies