Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 07:40 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,860 times

Advertisements

The Left is never interested in the worst kind of oppression of Women, LGBT, and Minorities - if the perpetrator is Islam/Muslims.

Its a pattern that follows no matter what the subject or current event.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2015, 07:53 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,134,644 times
Sovereign states aren't obligated to sign any international agreement.

Old 12-01-2015, 07:54 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,735,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
In 1990 Muslim nations rejected the 'Universal Declaration of Human Rights', and instead adopted the 'Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam' which is aligned with Islamic Sharia Law.

In Islamic Sharia Law, the definition of 'innocent' is not the same as the understanding that a normal human being would have.

The following are not innocent according to Sharia Law and are punishable by death:
  • Blasphemers, Apostates, Adulterers, LGBT.

Then the second-class status of Women and Infidels:
  • Women's verdict in court is half of that to a Man
  • Infidels have to pay the Islamic extortion tax (jizya)
  • Lower blood money (diyya) for Women and Infidels compared to Muslim men

Why did all the countries of the world accept this blatant abuse of Human rights by Muslim countries?
and
What does this say about the myth that Islam is a religion of peace and the majority of Muslims are moderate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqSTjc1-gj0

I wouldn't expect anything less from a barbaric society..

Old 12-01-2015, 08:08 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,187,608 times
Quote:
The Left is never interested in the worst kind of oppression of Women, LGBT, and Minorities - if the perpetrator is Islam/Muslims.

Its a pattern that follows no matter what the subject or current event.
I'm not sure if you are an immigrant or a white supremacist but regardless my opinion is the same. I do not bash an entire religion based on the evil of some. I do not support the oppression of anyone. The religion of the perpetrator is irrelevant to me.

I hope you have other interests. Your obsession with Islam is disturbing. It sounds like you are Muslim. It clearly f'd you up and I am sorry to read your pain. Honestly, try some meetup.com activity groups that are not religious. Sometimes we need to step back and take a deep breath. Peace be with you...

Old 12-01-2015, 08:10 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Two responses from the Left and both not interested to discuss an issue that actually oppresses Women, LGBT, and Minorities.
Where does waterboarding fall into this discussion?

Old 12-02-2015, 05:10 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,292,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I'm not sure if you are an immigrant or a white supremacist but regardless my opinion is the same. I do not bash an entire religion based on the evil of some. I do not support the oppression of anyone. The religion of the perpetrator is irrelevant to me.

I hope you have other interests. Your obsession with Islam is disturbing. It sounds like you are Muslim. It clearly f'd you up and I am sorry to read your pain. Honestly, try some meetup.com activity groups that are not religious. Sometimes we need to step back and take a deep breath. Peace be with you...
A white supremacist muslim immigrant.

Interesting.

To the original topic. No one cares. Sad but true.

Old 12-02-2015, 06:56 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Have you read the universal declaration of human rights? The US does not meet the requirements as I recall for our own population.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:46 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
This is from 1990.....not sure what could be talked about that hasn't already been said about this....it seems to me that you might be spending too much time looking for anything Islamic.
Should we ignore this, because it was 1972.......Just revealed: Palestinian terrorists castrated Israeli hostage at Munich Olympics

The photographs were “as bad I could have imagined,” Ms. Romano said. (The New York Times reviewed the photographs but has chosen not to publish them because of their graphic nature.)Mr. Romano, a champion weight lifter, was shot when he tried to overpower the terrorists early in the attack. He was then left to die in front of the other hostages and castrated. Other hostages were beaten and sustained serious injuries, including broken bones, Ms. Spitzer said. Mr. Romano and another hostage died in the Olympic Village; the other nine were killed during a failed rescue attempt after they were moved with their captors to a nearby airport.
This paragraph from The Times report is important to me (emphasis added):

The terrorists always claimed that they didn’t come to murder anyone — they only wanted to free their friends from prison in Israel,” Ms. Spitzer said. “They said it was only because of the botched-up rescue operation at the airport that they killed the rest of the hostages, but it’s not true. They came to hurt people. They came to kill.”

Old 12-02-2015, 11:18 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Should we ignore this, because it was 1972.......Just revealed: Palestinian terrorists castrated Israeli hostage at Munich Olympics

The photographs were “as bad I could have imagined,” Ms. Romano said. (The New York Times reviewed the photographs but has chosen not to publish them because of their graphic nature.)Mr. Romano, a champion weight lifter, was shot when he tried to overpower the terrorists early in the attack. He was then left to die in front of the other hostages and castrated. Other hostages were beaten and sustained serious injuries, including broken bones, Ms. Spitzer said. Mr. Romano and another hostage died in the Olympic Village; the other nine were killed during a failed rescue attempt after they were moved with their captors to a nearby airport.
This paragraph from The Times report is important to me (emphasis added):

The terrorists always claimed that they didn’t come to murder anyone — they only wanted to free their friends from prison in Israel,” Ms. Spitzer said. “They said it was only because of the botched-up rescue operation at the airport that they killed the rest of the hostages, but it’s not true. They came to hurt people. They came to kill.”
No, we don't need to ignore historical things, though we don't need to act on them decades later. Did you know Germany once invaded Poland, should we ignore that too?

Old 12-02-2015, 12:24 PM

1,431 posts, read 913,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post

Interesting analysis. He points out facts about Islam, and you deflect by questioning whether he's a white supremacist or an immigrant, calling him f'd up, and suggesting he find activities on Meetup.com...you Lefties crack me up every time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies