Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2015, 10:55 AM

13,305 posts, read 7,876,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Boooooooooooooooooosh!

Always trying to justify Obama's lack of action? Look at what lack of action is getting us.... oh that's right, Obama's fighting ISIS with climate change
Do you think Obama is the Decider?

Old 12-03-2015, 10:56 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Don't you think they. might feel oppressed by the fact that their muslim beliefs are pushed aside in a nation that celebrates Christ and not Mohammad ? They are so radical they assimilate to fit in and plan to kill us. He didn't kill muslims. It is taught. Taqiyyai s deceit. He practiced it well The victims didn't know this man would shoot them dead.

My husband talked to his friend a S.B. police officer, who stated to him, this did not seem spur of the moment, but planned. With everything they saw at the home and what they have learn.

Spur of the moment, would not have produced the awful results that took place. Investigations are taking place as i type and more will be learn. Looking as if these two knew what they were doing, in fact, his friend stated they could have done more damage if they were not killed.

We are still waiting to hear if his friend a security guard right there at the front building has made it or not, we have no confirmation as of yet.

Right now I hope that his friend has made it and alive.

28,926 posts, read 30,291,282 times
Quote:
Don't you think they. might feel oppressed by the fact that their muslim beliefs are pushed aside in a nation that celebrates Christ and not Mohammad ? They are so radical they assimilate to fit in and plan to kill us. He didn't kill muslims. It is taught. Taqiyyai s deceit. He practiced it well The victims didn't know this man would shoot them dead.
years ago, I tried telling people this in CD and was laughed at...it is amazing how little the U.S. knows....and we are kept that way on purpose....trusting and naive....I mean, people out there still believe what they are told on TV? Or on FB? It is amazing....

and why Hillary is still around is beyond me....she is the perfect example of an out and out political fabricator....ever to be put in the lime light and still Americans believe her?

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Lets see the spin on this, can't wait to hear the load of B.S. which is all we get from this administration.
How long are we going to let people take advantage of us, because of our good nature.
Remember criminals and terrorists, do not respect our rights, or our laws.
Criminals are those who lie to us, and do not tell us the truth.
a policy of apology from the wh, hugs, bowing and submission, handouts etc.. not working.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
years ago, I tried telling people this in CD and was laughed at...it is amazing how little the U.S. knows....and we are kept that way on purpose....trusting and naive....

Yes but do you know, just how many are not naïve any more. They have come out of their shell and into the real world.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:59 AM

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times
Neighbor didn't turn them in for fear of profiling... thanks pc'ness

Old 12-03-2015, 11:02 AM

Quote:
You sound just like a hate America communist.A typical Obama leftist communist.
Hey, you elected him, I didn't.

Old 12-03-2015, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Carpet bombing? LOL! Uh, no. That isn't what happened. And your personal boogey man Dick Cheney didn't order bombing missions.

Wow.
He bombed the pentagon.

Old 12-03-2015, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Neighbor didn't turn them in for fear of profiling... thanks pc'ness

All this political correctness crap, stops people from doing what is right and just, Thanks a hell of a lot.

People are afraid to do what is right, and something very wrong and critical about that. In dangerous situations such as this one, you have to profile, and be truthful, the truth is what we want.

No difference to me if this were a white person or a Muslim, the intent is the same to kill, and I give not one of them a free pass. Want truth and truth only.

Old 12-03-2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
He bombed the pentagon.
Well, torpedoed, anyway.

Yup, it was a flying torpedo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies