Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 10:48 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times

Advertisements

Will the success of Islamic Radicals in CA inspire others to commit similar attacks? Will it bring on the savagery that is so common in other countries with a strong Islamic presence? Suicide bombings? Car bombings? Will we have beheadings here, like in the streets of London? Will stabbings by crazy young men screaming Allah Akbar become the norm?

We know they are hear. We have been incredibly lucky with the number of attacks the FBI has thwarted, including a massive car bomb in Times Square and attacks on US military bases. Dozens have supported left to fight for ISIS, far more express support and approval. But, like this case has shown, sometimes the savages win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2015, 10:51 PM

254 posts, read 145,973 times
Eventually. But the savages ain't winning.

Old 12-04-2015, 10:56 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,860 times
Common sense says that the attacks will only increase, this is in direct co-relation with the increasing Muslim population. One of the San Bernardino jihadist (female) was a recent immigrant to US (within 2 years).

Sometimes hard jihad like terrorist attacks is good to wake people up and make them notice the danger their country is facing.

Many times a country can go through multiple soft jihad attacks and the damage is more severe, but no one cares. One example of soft jihad would be the mass rapes of underage Infidel girls through the country, as we see occurring all across Europe.
http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/w...05-03-2014.pdf

Old 12-04-2015, 10:58 PM

1,160 posts, read 714,084 times
The odds of getting killed by a Jihadst is smaller than getting shot with a gun.

Old 12-04-2015, 10:58 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,610,454 times
There is thousands of Islamists in this country.........some of them WILL eventually lash-out, no two ways about it.

Old 12-04-2015, 11:00 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,446,162 times
I'm much more likely to be hit and killed by an automobile, so I'm not going to wet my bed over it.

Old 12-04-2015, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
I'm much more likely to be hit and killed by an automobile, so I'm not going to wet my bed over it.
If you move to Pakistan, the odds are still the same, you are more likely to be killed by a car than a jihadi while you live there.

but you will notice you have far less freedom, the same will happen in US.....slow bleed.

Old 12-05-2015, 12:02 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
I'm conflicted about all the media (here included) coverage on the two individually. It's important to an extent to learn about their background to find out the motives, compile red flags to watch out for, or vulnerabilities in public safety so that they can be addressed, but on the other hand, there will no doubt be desperate wackos out there who will see all the attention the two pigs are getting and will conclude that "they too" can be the next terrorist "celebrities".

never underestimate the crazy of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Common sense says that the attacks will only increase, this is in direct co-relation with the increasing Muslim population. One of the San Bernardino jihadist (female) was a recent immigrant to US (within 2 years).

Sometimes hard jihad like terrorist attacks is good to wake people up and make them notice the danger their country is facing.

Many times a country can go through multiple soft jihad attacks and the damage is more severe, but no one cares. One example of soft jihad would be the mass rapes of underage Infidel girls through the country, as we see occurring all across Europe.
http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/w...05-03-2014.pdf

For starters, let's not flatter them by calling them "jihadists", which they seem to interpret as "holy" war. Ain't nothing holy about what they did, so their names shouldn't be in the same sentence as that no matter what the language. I'd like to spell out the most fitting way to refer to them, but I don't want another infraction for vulgar language.

Old 12-05-2015, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
I'm conflicted about all the media (here included) coverage on the two individually. It's important to learn about them to glean the motives/red flags or vulnerabilities in public safety so that they can be addressed, but on the other hand, there will no doubt be desperate wackos out there who will see all the attention the two pigs are getting and will conclude that "they too" can be the next terrorist "celebrities".

never underestimate the crazy of people.

For starters, let's not flatter them by calling them "jihadists", which they seem to interpret as "holy" war. Ain't nothing holy about what they did, so their names shouldn't be in the same sentence as that no matter what the language. I'd like to spell out the most fitting way to refer to them, but I don't want another infraction for vulgar language.
Tafsheen Malik pledged allegiance to ISIS on her facebook page.

There are also reports that she is connected to the notorious 'Red Mosque' in Pakistan. This is absolutely a jihadist attack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSklZY_VCIM

Old 12-05-2015, 12:18 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,676 times
We need to forget Malik and Farhook as they are inconsequential psychopaths who now have left the more critical " trail". Now the FBI have the partial network and perhaps it's "captain" ( formerly used title before they resorted to ecripto). The FBI will monitor those "cell members"fleeing the country or moving to another location . Yes they are methodic , pyrotechnics trained but loose canons never the less. They live like the animals they are way to preoccupied in jihad pagan nonesense. We will get the network which the FBI already has earmarked? The cells are silly and need mental rehab . Did Malik give the baby a pipe bomb to play with?
In fairness, I was impressed with the outpouring from a sane muslim CAIR org. They appear to be very disconnected from any violence and are very intelligent loving people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies