Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 06:32 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
46% of the US according to polls approves of the job Obama is doing. given the point of his presidency thats above average I believe.

Whats wrong with you people thinking he is a muslim, or working for them? Seriously? For being a muslim he sure does bomb them and kill them a lot. You folks and your rhetoric just go too far. I mean come on.
Muslims are known for killing each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d9BOZ9AaHU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2015, 06:41 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
FBI Director, James Comey is highly reputed to be a "straight shooter" when it comes to both Ethics and National Security - I suspect he is Hillary Clinton & Team Obama's greatest Nightmare.

EX-"interim" Director of the CIA, Tom Morrell was promised the top job (twice) and played ball with TeamObama to get that job. They tossed him under the bus ..... twice. I suspect he is a bitter man. He knows where bodies are buried, but the facts are that he DID "play ball" with TeamObama and was very complicit in the entire "Video" scam after Benghazi. He probably had a lot to do with pushing General Petraeus out of the CIA job he wanted.

The current director of the CIA is John Brennan - I would consider him the most dangerous man in America today.
He has been with Obama since 2007.

There is no "coup" - but there most surely is some evidence out there and it might actually surface at some point.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:53 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
No. Right wing cranks are just doing their usually whining, complaining, and fantasizing about violent revolution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
FBI Director, James Comey is highly reputed to be a "straight shooter" when it comes to both Ethics and National Security - I suspect he is Hillary Clinton & Team Obama's greatest Nightmare.
That would exceptionally odd considering that Barack Obama nominated the guy to be the director of the FBI.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:56 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
Yes, the tread title is extreme but:

We have the head of the CIA on Charlie Rose claiming that we knew what specific targets of ISIS to bomb to harm them financially but POTUS blocked the action more concerned about the enviromental damage that could occur.

We have the head of the FBI stating that the San Bernardino terrorist attack was coordinated and financed by ISIS and that they have known it for 3 days, not 24 hours after the POTUS states in a national televised speech that no such evidence as of yet existed.

We have Coronel Peters calling out the POTUS as a P***Y.

Do we have a complete vacuum of authority at the top for such a lack of co-ordinated message, do we have have an outright organized insabordination of executive branch members, or do we just have some executive branch members just covering their own a$$
They might be tired of covering Obama's lame a**.

Old 12-07-2015, 07:43 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
The answer is simple: The fevered mind of todays conservative is one of extreme fear and paranoia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

EX-"interim" Director of the CIA, Tom Morrell was promised the top job (twice) and played ball with TeamObama to get that job. They tossed him under the bus ..... twice. I suspect he is a bitter man. He knows where bodies are buried, but the facts are that he DID "play ball" with TeamObama and was very complicit in the entire "Video" scam after Benghazi. He probably had a lot to do with pushing General Petraeus out of the CIA job he wanted.

The current director of the CIA is John Brennan - I would consider him the most dangerous man in America today.
He has been with Obama since 2007.

There is no "coup" - but there most surely is some evidence out there and it might actually surface at some point.

Case in point.

Old 12-07-2015, 07:53 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
46% of the US according to polls approves of the job Obama is doing. given the point of his presidency thats above average I believe.

Whats wrong with you people thinking he is a muslim, or working for them? Seriously? For being a muslim he sure does bomb them and kill them a lot. You folks and your rhetoric just go too far. I mean come on.
I think Obama is in over his head. His ideology of how the US should be, which he has discussed in books and speeches, doesnt really reflect who or what we are.
He needs to go back to Hawaii and join another kids gang.. He is out of his league.

Last edited by Steve40th; 12-07-2015 at 08:21 PM..

Old 12-07-2015, 08:20 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
Leftists are doubling down on stupid.

Old 12-07-2015, 08:22 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Leftists are doubling down on stupid.
We're in a thread about a coup in the united states being in the making. And you are accusing the other side of doubling down on stupid? Really? Ahhh CD you never fail to amuse me.

Old 12-07-2015, 08:27 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
Right...they're responding to the retards in the Democratic Party who feel a need to downplay the risks of their policies.

Old 12-07-2015, 08:29 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Right...they're responding to the retards in the Democratic Party.
Democrats are below retard, they are FULL RETARD, and we never go full retard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies