Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2015, 02:49 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,842,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Coming soon to a restroom near you?

'Abdulrahman Ali, a Somalian who arrived in America four years ago, is accused of sexually assaulting a gas station attendant in a bathroom at Gordy’s Travel Plaza in Mapleton, North Dakota.

Rapes occurring in and around migrant camps are now so prevalent, that authorities in Germany are covering up details of incidents so as not to “legitimize” critics of mass immigration.

Virtually every week, new cases of migrants raping women come to light, including recent attacks in Sweden, Norway and the United Kingdom.

Muslim Migrant Beats, Rapes North Dakota Woman While Chanting "Allahu Akbar"

It's happening in Germany, too. Helpful hag Angela Merkel is telling women and girls that, if they must go out at night, they should cover up and avoid walking near refugee centers.

Old 12-10-2015, 02:55 PM

19,849 posts, read 12,119,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
It's happening in Germany, too. Helpful hag Angela Merkel is telling women and girls that, if they must go out at night, they should cover up and avoid walking near refugee centers.
Time Woman Of The Year!

Old 12-10-2015, 03:04 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,739,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

That woman will destroy Germany.

Old 12-10-2015, 03:22 PM

2,605 posts, read 2,714,636 times
I didn't read all the post but from what I gathered, this guy is mentally ill. He takes medication to be normal otherwise he hears voices. He has done crazy stuff in town and police are aware of his mental instability. Yet somehow he represents billions of sane Muslim. That is the logic here. I am guessing one of the reason USA immigration allowed him to migrate to USA was so his sister can take care of him. I believe the immigration vetting process is easier for disabled people who have USA citizen to take care of them

Saying "Allah Akbar" does not mean someone is religious. It is equivalent of someone saying "Jesus". It is a common phase used by everyone.

Old 12-10-2015, 03:27 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,437,982 times
This seems seriously like the Trump anti-immigration post. . .about rapist.

Even though if you look at the facts, rapes are commited by mostly white people some black

Old 12-10-2015, 03:37 PM

57,333 posts, read 26,255,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The stupidity in this thread is painful to watch.

Liberals complaining about white men raping women, declaring that "men still think it's okay", and that is what they have the problem with. Yes, some idiots out there think it's okay, but the majority do not.

On the other hand, this particular religion follows a so called prophet who did exactly that, and thought it was perfectly acceptable. And, this particular religion believes it's perfectly okay to marry 7 year old girls. And, this particular religion blames the woman for the rape. It is NOT "just the extremists" who follow that prophet, blame the female, or think it's okay to marry underage girls.

AND YOU WANT TO ALLOW MORE PEOPLE IN HERE WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT'S OKAY?

When was the last time someone was raped and was told, "This is for God! God is great!" while doing so? Please show me just one news story where a "white male American man" did that.

Defending this while complaining about the very thing that this religion deems acceptable is revolting. That any of you can defend this tells me you don't give a lick about anyone getting raped, you only care about your agenda. Sickening.
This man will be punished as he should be and it appears that he had mental issues, there are thousands of peaceful Muslims living here and this is one incident, aren't you going a little overboard.
Let's face it this is Muslim hate week or is there going to be a new thread on every rape committed in the US?

Old 12-10-2015, 03:47 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,238,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So when our Christian presidents kill innocent men, women, and children because they don't shout out a christian saying that's somehow different?
I like your Christ, I don't like your Christians, they are unChrist like.
If they aren't doing it in the name of Christ, YEAH, it is different. Motivations matter when making moral and ethical judgements. If he was killing IN THE NAME OF CHRIST, for and because of Christ, then I would be much harsher on him. But if he is killing in the defense of the nation and it's citizens, never invoking Christ, than that is quite different, isn't it?

Old 12-10-2015, 03:48 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,238,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keraT View Post
I didn't read all the post but from what I gathered, this guy is mentally ill. He takes medication to be normal otherwise he hears voices. He has done crazy stuff in town and police are aware of his mental instability. Yet somehow he represents billions of sane Muslim. That is the logic here. I am guessing one of the reason USA immigration allowed him to migrate to USA was so his sister can take care of him. I believe the immigration vetting process is easier for disabled people who have USA citizen to take care of them

Saying "Allah Akbar" does not mean someone is religious. It is equivalent of someone saying "Jesus". It is a common phase used by everyone.

Who yells "Jesus" while violently raping someone?

Old 12-10-2015, 03:55 PM

2,967 posts, read 3,535,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Coming soon to a restroom near you?

'Abdulrahman Ali, a Somalian who arrived in America four years ago, is accused of sexually assaulting a gas station attendant in a bathroom at Gordy’s Travel Plaza in Mapleton, North Dakota.

Rapes occurring in and around migrant camps are now so prevalent, that authorities in Germany are covering up details of incidents so as not to “legitimize” critics of mass immigration.

Virtually every week, new cases of migrants raping women come to light, including recent attacks in Sweden, Norway and the United Kingdom.

Muslim Migrant Beats, Rapes North Dakota Woman While Chanting "Allahu Akbar"
These vermin will be coming in thanks to the liberals.

Old 12-10-2015, 03:57 PM

31,083 posts, read 22,113,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Who yells "Jesus" while violently raping someone?
No one!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies