Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2016, 02:51 PM

53,377 posts, read 35,097,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30is View Post
As I was searching the updates on this, I bumped into this article from VICE:

Immigrants Aren't Responsible for Rape Culture in Germany | VICE | United States

I find it very surprising that a very left leaning site is defending this.
I love this comment in the responses.
Quote:
This is the most disgusting, dishonest piece of trash I've read in my life.Stefanie and Anne, you ought to be completely and utterly ashamed of yourselves for publishing what you know deep down to be malicious lies. You regressives just keep digging yourselves deeper holes and doing the most absurd mental gymnastics to prevent yourselves from being drowned in cognitive dissonance because you just can't bring yourselves to admit that the Islamic culture which is endemic to a part of the world where the people just happen to have dark skin is repulsive and vastly more violent, repressive, and misogynistic than anything you can find in the Western world today. Your ideological commitment to the idea that brown people can never ever ever be criticized or bear sole responsibility for their own attitudes and actions no matter what is getting people raped and murdered in Europe and America, and you keep on digging deeper.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2016, 02:52 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,451,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
No I don't think this is a made up term to "blame the migrants".

In Arab nations women have barely any rights, if any.
In Sudan a woman will get charged with adultery for reporting a sexual assault against her.

The German BK acknowledged this and have contacted Arab countries to see how they deal with it.

Do you see any Imams hitting the press denying this and saying it's a made up word by Western culture ?
Then kindly cite a source to show it actually existed before January 1, 2016.

Yes we agree that women are treated badly in many ME countries and elsewhere.

It is also true however that women can be sexually assaulted anywhere. Try 5 guys in Brooklyn last week...significantly worse than any single incident reported in Europe.

Old 01-11-2016, 02:55 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,733,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Then kindly cite a source to show it actually existed before January 1, 2016.

Yes we agree that women are treated badly in many ME countries and elsewhere.

It is also true however that women can be sexually assaulted anywhere. Try 5 guys in Brooklyn last week...significantly worse than any single incident reported in Europe.
Google: Lara Logan Egypt 2011

I also posted a 2014 article that cites back to 2006.

2 of those guys in Brooklyn surrendered to the police.
The difference is those 5 guys knew they committed a crime.
The migrants don't think they've committed a crime because what they did is not a crime in Arab nations.

Old 01-11-2016, 02:56 PM

53,377 posts, read 35,097,554 times
Quote:
Anyone have a reference to "Taharrash" or "Taharrash gamea" or similar prior to 2016?
yup.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:01 PM

26,712 posts, read 15,261,767 times
It is shocking to see so many liberals, lie, fail to use logic, and spin to prevent an honest discussion on this topic.

When they start to lose (meaning honesty is winning) they play their best card - the you are a racist card.

Islam is not a race. It is an ideology. Not all Muslims are bad, but many Muslims read their holy books, including the Quran, literally. These advocate violence and oppression of women.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:33 PM

34,235 posts, read 17,323,245 times
Quote:

and w/o phony Islamophobia, the NY kids will be severely punished to the full extent possible under the law.

Old 01-11-2016, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Cite? Or standard RW Bs?

Old 01-11-2016, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
and w/o phony Islamophobia, the NY kids will be severely punished to the full extent possible under the law.
Off Hand they may well be Arabic or ME tribals. But young drunks would seldom be Islamic. Thug may well fit.

Old 01-11-2016, 08:28 PM

34,235 posts, read 17,323,245 times
Quote:
Off Hand they may well be Arabic or ME tribals. But young drunks would seldom be Islamic. Thug may well fit.

In this idiotic era, they will get off w/o meaningful punishment.

Old 01-11-2016, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
In this idiotic era, they will get off w/o meaningful punishment.
I personally would suggest mass arrest and a deportation hearing for any immigrant apprehended.

Young guests who do not behave should be invited to leave.

Simple and you need not worry abut their religious beliefs. You do not need to have a criminal finding to deport someone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies