Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 07:05 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,226,183 times

Advertisements

All people are responsible for the challenges in America

When those who make negative list, be sure when you finish with your tally, then go back, review history to present day, and ask yourself what are the ramification of segregation's reverberations, when so many were left out of the means and process of economic equilibrium demonstrates the non functional results via the processes engaged, then looking into yourself and face up to whether integration is done because of the laws or because of the hearts, then consider what one can expect as an outcome?

Ask yourself many questions before you finish. Including 'why" the fast past outsourcing, which began shortly after the Civil Rights Bill Passed, and then think "deeply", WHY did it come at a time soon after women, minorities and dire poor whites could join unions and find jobs and make their way to middle class lifestyles?
If you are honest you won't like the answer.
Segments of America, starting from the elite's and then the bigots; these groups never wanted social and humane basis of equilibrium as person nor via opportunity and certainly they did not want economic equilibrium.

Things don't just happen; there are plans in place when you move multi-billion dollar companies offshore, when YOU KNOW, people need those jobs right here in America. It began with moving core industry from ore processing and other items and devastating small towns across the nation, these small towns were populated with the working poor.

That may be too deep for some to factor or fathom, but look back at history and much of your answers will likely slap one in the face. (America had no interest in minorities, women and dire poor whites to rise above being members of the "service class", and the wealthy made sure they did all possible to meet that aim of marginalizing the masses which they now call "The Poor".
The Poor is made up of (women, minorities and dire poor whites).
Spread the understanding, then you've taken a step toward exposing the madness and maybe ushering jobs back to America, but pushing truth's instead of being lost in fiction and drama which deflects from the real truths.

Obama could not bring the jobs back as a single individual when SIX previous administration spent inordinate time, ensuring that outsourcing would escalate.
tHE BIGGER task fell upon President Obama, when he had to spend so much time fixing the messes that were left by the Bush Administration of wars, jobs losses, homelessness and banking and wall street and many of those messes; all of which will continue to take time to fix and repair. One has to understand the vastness of the devastation, and then one has to look at the previous administration that 'supported" OUTSOURCING as a main theme all the way back to the Nixon Era.

How the heck did you expect President Obama to fix that? Did you think he should wave a magic wand. why would you even think he could have fixed all of that in such a short time? why would you expect that being black should suddenly make him responsible to fix all of it in some magical way?

Obama said; Let's build American from the ground up? What did you do to be and become a part of doing that? If you did nothing, then how else would you have expected such aim to take shape?
The word "LET'S" includes all of us.

Why did you not do something to become part of "Let's" as a group?
All we say was a Right Wing Pledge and much drama madness to fight against him, but did you stand up to fight with him? What did you do to try and get republican to back off the pledge they made to fight, oppose and block him?
Your critique of Obama is a critique of yourself; can you understand and accept that fact?

President Obama said for the very start, "he can't do it alone", that it takes ALL of us, why did you not join in and make efforts and promote change to help rebuild this nation?
When you criticize him, you also criticize yourself, if you think deep enough to understand such factors of realism.
He said it again, (we must all work together) in his State of the Union Address - still many fight against it. Therefore, those who fight against it, also need to blame themselves for their own vile and negativity in the continuations of challenges this nation and its people face. Now, run from that!!!!!!!

Here we have in this segments so man comments filled with nothing but vile, contempt, rage and hatred, none of such things demonstrate anything remotely close to being helpful. It's only spreading vile, hoping to attract more vile. Blame yourself, for the vile and hatred you promote, as being a fault in holding this nation back.

Guaranteed like clock work, this post will be followed by even more vile and madness, deflections and denials but never any self responsibility for the negativity being promoted and supported by continuations of spewing madness.

Yes, you are as much to blame as any and all who promote such madness and negativity !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2016, 07:16 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
A president that gives one hoot about outsourcing does not make one of the biggest outsourcers as his jobs czar.

Old 01-17-2016, 08:27 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Obama the past 7 years insults half of the people in the country ridicules anyone who disagrees with his vision then says he can't do it alone?
Now that is rich...his vision is not my vision for the country can't wait till the door hits him on the @ $ $ on the way out!

Old 01-17-2016, 10:14 AM

Every President in American history has been elected to support his vision. Geez... that is plain and simple and the theme of any and all presidential candidates in the past history, today and into the future. People supported his vision, which is why he was elected TWO times, both with Landslide Victories.

No one in their logical mind, would have the vain and delusional expectation that 'all" aspects of the vision would be achieved or realized, when there are a continuing cycle of national and world events that come into play on a daily basis, not to mention, starting off from a very devastated economy, disenchanted people, steeped in wars, with a escalating jobless rate, homelessness going through the levels unprecedented in the history of America, and corporate corruption, Banking Gambling and Greed and the many many things which were disastrously overwhelming the nation before he even sat in the seat. Then to be hounded by a mad and salivating right wing, that made a pledge to oppose, challenge, block, defeat and deny any and every measure he put forth.

I doubt any of you hater's could stand in the kitchen and prepare a pre-planned meal while the rest of the house is burning down. But this is the kind of silliness that republican want to push, as if they could do such. Crazy and Insane is what such crap delusion is all about, because they are too chicken hearted to admit to their racist based wild expectations. But, Thank you, for having such "high and profound expectations of blacks over what whites have done or could do", because never would you have expected so much of a white president. when you can't even face up to the debacle Bush made of the world economy, the horrors he has made of the middle east and the spread of terrorism around the globe.

Yes, Black people saved the bombers during WWII, something white pilots could not do, for seeking individual self glory, and the Blacks took on the mission and lost very few bombers and helped the mission of the war in ways white pilots could not. Thank you, for having such high regards for blacks, to expect so much of the President as if you expected him to wave a magic wand. But reality is simply, he brought back and helped restore the economy, stopped the loss of homes, got people back to working, the stock market broke all records, Bin Laden was killed without blowing up two countries, ACA has helped many people, equal pay for women is passed, and he is still working to fix more of the screw up all the way back to the time of the messes made by Reagan's act of taking monies from education, to the Nixon messes, and all the other craziness created by those who came before him, and pushing STILL for equality for all, and a level playing field for all, and doing this while a stuck in the past Republican Congress still stands by some ignorant pledge to attack, block, defeat and deny anything and everything that is put on the table. Thank you for you ignorance of continued hatred, because it only give the open minded more drive to have resolve to address and fix the problems of the nation, fix the mess that was left and understanding that it will take a great deal more to fix just what GHWB did to the destablization of so much across this planet. Your ignorance helps keep the President and all those who support him, focused on working to make better this nation for ALL of its people. He is strong enough not to let the hate deter him.

Then there was the rise up of the RACE hating madness of the Tea Party, who could not digest the mere fact of a black man being President as they continue to lust to try to roll back the racial sphere to the 1950's expecting to regain some white dominated society.

Go on and continue your hate, the fact is still the same, he is THE President, and has been for two landslide victory terms and accomplished a great many things in-spite of the hate being spread like poison dust through out the ranks of Republican System mentality.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 01-17-2016 at 10:29 AM..

Old 01-17-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Every President in American history has been elected to support his vision. Geez... that is plain and simple and the theme of any and all presidential candidates in the past history, today and into the future. People supported his vision, which is why he was elected TWO times, both with Landslide Victories.
So, Bush won two elections for the same reason?

Quote:
No one in their logical mind, would have the vain and delusional expectation that 'all" aspects of the vision would be achieved or realized, when there are a continuing cycle of national and world events that come into play on a daily basis, not to mention, starting off from a very devastated economy, disenchanted people, steeped in wars, with a escalating jobless rate, homelessness going through the levels unprecedented in the history of America, and corporate corruption, Banking Gambling and Greed and the many many things which were disastrously overwhelming the nation before he even sat in the seat. Then to be hounded by a mad and salivating right wing, that made a pledge to oppose, challenge, block, defeat and deny any and every measure he put forth.
I wanted to see at least one or two of them achieved as opposed to him doing the opposite.

Quote:
I doubt any of you hater's could stand in the kitchen and prepare a pre-planned meal while the rest of the house is burning down. But this is the kind of silliness that republican want to push, as if they could do such.
then there was the rise up of the RACE hating madness of the Tea Party, who could not digest the mere fact of a black man being President as they continue to lust to try to roll back the racial sphere to the 1950's expecting to regain some white dominated society.
The Tea Party preceded Obama.

Quote:
Go on and continue your hate, the fact is still the same, he is THE President, and has been for two landslide victory terms and accomplished a great many things in-spite of the hate being spread like poison dust through out the ranks of Republican System mentality.
Yes, he has accomplished in spreading the wars, making the too big to fail bankers even bigger, provided for the pharmaceutical and insurance companies over the needs of the people. Saw to it that the bankers thrived while the middle class stagnated and the poor fell even further behind.

It's why I am voting for Sanders in the hopes he can turn the mess Obama created around.

Old 01-17-2016, 10:41 AM

I'm not concerned with whom you vote for, that is a private matter and a right of every individual America to cast their vote as they choose.

I still say, the State of the Union Address was very well done. Along with many of his good works during the term of his Presidency, and hope the last year that he can do even more of what he aims to do.
I never thought or expected him to be exacting on every point and matter of his aims, but in the over-all he has done a very good job !!! Anyone would be insanely driven to think ANY President can get everything done exactly to the campaign aims, Geez, reality is there is a congress and there is the challenges which are within the framework, as well as the daily duties of new and ever unfolding issues to be dealt with, including a crazed Republican system that pledged to do nothing but fight everything!!!! then wanting to rush into war after war on every conflict situation around the globe. Thank Goodness, we have a President who was smart enough not to be led and misled by the "let's go fight something minded Republicans"...
This President (President Obama) understands the value and integrity of diplomacy and what it means to work with global coalition, not partial to the foolishness of republican wants to rush into crazy wars in Ukraine, Egypt, Syria, and every other place there is conflicts.

Not even a nation with Dictators can get everything done they aim to do when they are pursuing the position. as a matter of fact, "each individual poster" in this forum can't get everything they aim to do in their lives done, on a daily basis or in the span of their time to date of living. So why would anyone be so insidious to expect that of this President of any President.

Geez whiz.... take some self and personal responsibility and do what you can do to make things better, because slamming the President certain is not going to gain you anything, beyond blowing off pointless steam because you realize you can't dictate anything and you don't control anything that can lead nor direct a nation, because not only do you not have a position to do so; the likelihood of you (the negative commentators) will never get anywhere close to holding an office of President by any means under any conditions.

The State of the Union Address was very well done - and spoke well of the many works needed to continue building and strengthening this nation, its world relations and being a leader of good will and good works as a point of national integrity and American leadership.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 01-17-2016 at 10:49 AM..

Old 01-17-2016, 11:11 AM

I can't personally prosecute the bankers. I can't pick a Fed Chair that isn't a Wall Street insider. I can't create a health care program that doesn't sell out the citizens. I can't end the wars.

All I can do is vote for someone I hope will and that I hope isn't lying to us about all of that unlike Obama.

Old 01-18-2016, 06:52 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,109 times
Chance & Change color or religion or your insane rant has nothing to do with my value system.
My Depression Era WW2 Greatest Generation parents taught me my values and the greatest gift they gave me and I at the time didn't appreciate was responsibility for ones self

Old 01-18-2016, 06:59 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,599,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I can't personally prosecute the bankers. I can't pick a Fed Chair that isn't a Wall Street insider. I can't create a health care program that doesn't sell out the citizens. I can't end the wars.

All I can do is vote for someone I hope will and that I hope isn't lying to us about all of that unlike Obama.
.... and Bush, and Clinton, and Reagan, and Carter, and Ford, and Truman, and Eisenhower, and every other human being that has been in the Oval Office. Their job is to lie to you.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
.... and Bush, and Clinton, and Reagan, and Carter, and Ford, and Truman, and Eisenhower, and every other human being that has been in the Oval Office. Their job is to lie to you.
If you truly feel that America is a lie and that Presidents Job is to lie, then it is certain there are many other countries you can migrate to. Probably the quickest method to leave this country is via Airplane, but there is always Ships and smaller boats. It may well benefit to engage the transition without delay, because no one should subject themselves to feeling they are being lied to and continue lingering around when they think everyone has lied to them. Even Reagan and the disaster he caused with spreading drugs, was open about his aims to fight his Central American war, he simply did not disclose that he'd fund it by pumping drugs to the poor in America, or being deceptive to support Iraq and buy weapons via his agreements with Iran to supply his central america war. He did not disclose those things. He changed his stance on taxes and gave away much and then raised taxes on people and supported interest rates breaking through the roof. He kept that undisclosed as well. Nixon lied overtly and got caught in the middle of his and he was ousted. Now as for lies, Bush II should be prosecuted for the lie he told that led to the Invasion of Iraq, but the nations has not got around to that yet.

For those with broader concepts, also understand that circumstance and conditions generally require modifications to plans, and adjustments to and within a programs agenda. That is basic business realism.

For those who claim self responsibility, then it is likely they have less to whine about, if they are being self responsible, which would INCLUDE abiding by and respecting the regulations and governance within and of this nation, as well as understanding the responsibility of need to have and continue to improve regulatory programming to support the ongoing efficiency within the process of governing a growing and continuing developing nation.

It's not likely we will have a repeat or return to the Post WWII systems where racism and bigotry prevails to a longer extent and degree than it ever should have, nor should it ever have existed. But since it did, and some cling to a yearning for such madness, it is a pleasure to report; the nation will "never" return to such craziness.

The world is working very hard in all areas across the globe to make changes to the historical anglo led greed mechanisms which has wreaked havoc in this nation and across the globe. It is now a work that acknowledges "diversity", and wealth about the world is now among a "diverse group of a multitude of ethnicity's", they are not going to submit to the old ways nor the methods or means of the former imperialistic ideologies. America has no option but to give way and support "full spectrum equality" and for this nation to prosper, it has to embrace the ideal of "economic equilibrium as a base element of diversity".

No government any place on the planet will expose nor disclose everything to its citizens, it can't afford to do such a silly thing. Not even one's employer will expose and disclose everything to its employees. It just is not good business practice for a nation nor for a private business.

We have a very Good President who has done a very good job, and when one looks back at the mess he was handed, it is evident to a vast volume of American people, that's why they elected him with landslide victory two times, and we've not seen people continue to loose homes, nor jobs, nor do we have a mass of young people in high volume dying and being maimed in Iraq. We have become wise and prudent in getting over past ills and made overtures to Cuba, and we did not become foolish and rush to Ukraine, nor the other places. We still have people seeking drama, talking about stuff that does not equate on the Global scale, but American has become bigger than such silliness, that's why Diplomacy works under this President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies