Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: WHY did Hillary use her own server
Treason 1 1.01%
Greed 2 2.02%
She feels that she is above all laws 56 56.57%
All of the above 20 20.20%
Other, please post 4 4.04%
She did nothing illegal 11 11.11%
not sure 5 5.05%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 03:16 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,084,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
Well damn.
I agree. Damn. When are Republicans going to stop with the never-ending pretend "investigations" and turn their attention to solving some of the real problems we have? They have both houses of Congress. What have they done with them? I mean, aside from the never-ending pretend investigations? Oh, and voting to strike down the ACA for the 64th time (and still with nothing to replace it)?

Never has a more worthless bunch occupied Congress.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2016, 03:36 PM

27,160 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Yeah but what about Hillary Clinton?

There is no more denying.....none.

Old 01-25-2016, 04:51 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You mean 1st world nations that are actively seeking 3rd world nation status?
He's trying to deflect all the hysterical laughing at the moron in the White House.

Old 01-25-2016, 06:35 PM

2,025 posts, read 4,179,053 times
She did it to dodge FOIA.

Why does it matter? Because her deliberate and premedtated actions exposed highly classified national security information to leakage from essentially unsecure severs. This shows an amazing lack of understanding of security in the new cyber age where foriegn agents actively exploit such openings, a lack of judgement in taking this action and worst of an utter contempt for the rule of law. We are "equal" under the law and if the Obot's and the Hillbots choose to ignore this it reflects on their own contempt for the law and equality.

As for focusing on these "other issues", it's not like the entire government has ground to a halt over this. Budgets are still being passed, the business of government and legislation is still being done...but nice try at distraction.

Had a republican done this they would be in jail. I guess criminal activity is a resume builder for statists.

Old 01-25-2016, 07:10 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,795,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I agree. Damn. When are Republicans going to stop with the never-ending pretend "investigations" and turn their attention to solving some of the real problems we have?
Never has a more worthless bunch occupied Congress.
Actually, you can thank Reid and the Dems for the most worthless congress in history. They couldn't even pass a budget in 4 years when they had a super majority! This had never been done before.

It's GW Bush's fault!

BTW, you want the Republicans to fix everything. Typical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Yeah but what about Hillary Clinton?

There is no more denying.....none.
These cheerleaders live in denial and they have no intention of moving from the land of ignorant bliss.

Old 01-25-2016, 07:19 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,084,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Actually, you can thank Reid and the Dems for the most worthless congress in history. They couldn't even pass a budget in 4 years when they had a super majority! This had never been done before.

It's GW Bush's fault!
Sorry, but the 111th Congress, under Nancy Pelosi, was one of the most productive Congresses in history. You probably didn't like a lot of what they accomplished, but they did accomplish a lot.

By contrast, the 113th Congress was the least productive in more than 60 years. But cheer up, they probably did break some records for the most useless "investigations" in Congressional history.

Old 01-25-2016, 07:37 PM

26,514 posts, read 15,092,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
It's equally easy for conservatives to ignore the FACT that after all these months, the situation will come to a head right in the middle of the campaign. Smells of politics at its most shameful.
Ummm....

You do realize that the person investigating this at the FBI is an Obama appointee and it is the (Democratic controlled) State Department that keeps delaying and asking for more delays to prevent the emails from coming out?

Then you realize that it was Hillary that played games with her server while telling a dozen lies (apparently you bought every one of them), which delayed this process further with obfuscation.

It is a sad day in America, when Hillary can risk national security intel to protect her own secrets, lie about it and delay it -- and then the sheep come prancing in to bah about how the Republicans are doing this for an election advantage when it is Obama's FBI appointee doing the investigation.

Old 01-25-2016, 07:58 PM

2,295 posts, read 2,370,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
How does all that answer the 2 questions I asked.

I asked where greed comes in because I don't see how she is making money off what she did.

I also asked why the OP thought a candidate would commit treason in order to be elected president.
To answer your questions,

1. Greed wasn't a factor.

2. Clinton sees herself, genuinely sees herself, as above the law. Laws, policies, regulations exist for others, not her.

Old 01-25-2016, 09:28 PM

50,860 posts, read 24,371,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXStrat View Post
To answer your questions,

1. Greed wasn't a factor.

2. Clinton sees herself, genuinely sees herself, as above the law. Laws, policies, regulations exist for others, not her.
Thank you.

To an extent, I can see some truth in your point # 2. But that's not treason.

Old 01-26-2016, 12:05 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,578,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
If newsmen want a list of Hillary's top secret emails, they should ask the Russians for them. I'm sure they have them.

Hillary has likely compromised intelligence info more than Snowden. Bots hate him. But they'll vote for Hillary for Prez.
Yep.
I'm surprised the Chinese haven't leaked back some of her deleted emails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies