Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2016, 09:09 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Sounds like he played Mikey Brown. As they say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Yep, just found this........ Sounds like he just may have lost it, wrong decision. This is from one of the guys involved...........My question why did they confront them on a rural highway? Why not lock up the refuge they were at and meet them at the meeting they were going to. Plus, from the description of the trucks the police brought they were prepared for something bad.

Video: US OR: Activist Claims Oregon Militiaman 'Charged' at Police Before Fatal Shooting January 27 PROFANITY

My prayers go out to all involved........certainly prayers to LaVoy's 11 children.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:11 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,647,085 times
Is this the end of Y'all Qaeda?

Old 01-27-2016, 09:14 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Yep, just found this........ Sounds like he just may have lost it, wrong decision. This is from one of the guys involved...........My question why did they confront them on a rural highway? Why not lock up the refuge they were at and meet them at the meeting they were going to. Plus, from the description of the trucks the police brought they were prepared for something bad.

Video: US OR: Activist Claims Oregon Militiaman 'Charged' at Police Before Fatal Shooting January 27 PROFANITY

My prayers go out to all involved........certainly prayers to LaVoy's 11 children.
Too bad he didn't give those children a thought before. They might not be fatherless now.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:17 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
The remaining "militia" are live streaming from inside. Do they not know that the feds can watch too? Right now there are 4 holed up behind a cat chatting away.

Not a good tactical move to broadcast your exact location and numbers.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:19 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
The remaining "militia" are live streaming from inside. Do they not know that the feds can watch too? Right now there are 4 holed up behind a cat chatting away.

Not a good tactical move to broadcast your exact location and numbers.
They've been doing this all along. Because when all is said and done, they're morons.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:24 AM

39,870 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:

If a confrontation was to get violent, better in the middle of nowhere than around a group of people. OTOH...it could be so it could be done somewhere with no cameras present. I do want to see the body cams of what happened.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:25 AM

548 posts, read 473,761 times
At least they were able to exercise their 2nd amendment rights and put a whole lot of people in danger. We certainly wouldn't want to infringe on that.

Too bad more of the dumb gun nuts weren't killed. Our country would be better off and we wouldn't have to pay for their prison sentence.

Old 01-27-2016, 09:30 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,024,274 times
Quote:
With recent incidents around the country, I think they had no choice but be prepared for anything.

Isn't this the guy who said he would rather die, then go to jail.

I would be prepared for anything too. Considering that these militia people have been pretty threatening.
When you have a group of people saying things like:
"shooting every cop they see"
"they are willing to die for their cause".
"There may be a all out civil war"

and

Old 01-27-2016, 09:37 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupBro View Post
At least they were able to exercise their 2nd amendment rights and put a whole lot of people in danger. We certainly wouldn't want to infringe on that.

Too bad more of the dumb gun nuts weren't killed. Our country would be better off and we wouldn't have to pay for their prison sentence.
who's lives were in danger? oh the horrors of destroyed property burned down buildings, cars and attacking cops, innocent people and businesses. just like in the Baltimore and Ferguson BLM riots.

I'll take these guys over THUGS any day!!

Old 01-27-2016, 09:40 AM

39,870 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupBro View Post

Too bad the same wasn't done for Occupy Wall Street morons that took over a public park in downtown NYC for weeks, rather than a building in the middle of nowhere. Our country would be better off and we wouldn't have to pay for their prison sentence. Oh...wait-did any of them even go to prison? I guess because they inconvenience New Yorkers rather than ducks it wasn't as big a deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies