Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 08:01 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,558,448 times

Advertisements

That explains why Sweden is the rape capital of the world.

I guess when you live in a submissive society where criminals have more rights than innocent civilians, the weakest of them pay the price.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2016, 08:04 AM

39,876 posts, read 26,541,692 times
This is Denmark-can't have rapists suffering now can we? She should have been a good little subject and laid back and enjoyed it. Just like in other Moslem controlled countries. Hope she isn't stoned to death now.

Old 01-27-2016, 08:04 AM

21,486 posts, read 10,593,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
From the OP link:

The case has sparked a backlash among some Danes who point to increasing reports of sexual harassment in Sønderborg and other Danish cities at the same time that police say they are stretched too thin to properly carry out their duties.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me see if I got this right...

The police are overextended and stretched too thin to carry out their duties.

But they aren't too overburdened to charge the victim with this ridiculous violation.

The folks in Sonderborg need to get rid of that nest of rats called the police dept and then send the mayor and city council packing.
I think these Europeans are starting to see what it's like to live in the States, with our level of violent offenders. At least we have a right to defend ourselves. I wonder when it will occur to them that their old way of life is over? Their crime rate is now going to approach our crime rate.

Old 01-27-2016, 08:06 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,234,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I think these Europeans are starting to see what it's like to live in the States, with our level of violent offenders. At least we have a right to defend ourselves. I wonder when it will occur to them that their old way of life is over? Their crime rate is now going to approach our crime rate.
It will probably be even higher since it's becoming common knowledge to criminals that they have the upper hand.

Old 01-27-2016, 08:12 AM

39,876 posts, read 26,541,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
From the OP link:

The case has sparked a backlash among some Danes who point to increasing reports of sexual harassment in Sønderborg and other Danish cities at the same time that police say they are stretched too thin to properly carry out their duties.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me see if I got this right...

The police are overextended and stretched too thin to carry out their duties.

But they aren't too overburdened to charge the victim with this ridiculous violation.

The folks in Sonderborg need to get rid of that nest of rats called the police dept and then send the mayor and city council packing.
See where their priorities are?

Old 01-27-2016, 08:12 AM

21,486 posts, read 10,593,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
It will probably be even higher since it's becoming common knowledge to criminals that they have the upper hand.
They have the additional problem of have a growing society of people who will overtake them in the census and then change their laws to better suit their backwards religion. They are no different than the American Indians. They will lose their culture and everything they fought for. We are witnessing one of those great epochs of history, similar to the sacking of Rome.

Old 01-27-2016, 08:16 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,106,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If pepper spray is illegal there, then it makes sense they question her.
Pepper spray is a harmless but effective means to ward off a violent attack. Making it illegal is idiotic. Danish authorities should immediately drop any charges against this woman.

Old 01-27-2016, 08:17 AM

50,371 posts, read 47,109,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If pepper spray is illegal there, then it makes sense they question her.
Questioned != Charged

Old 01-27-2016, 08:18 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,558,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Pepper spray is a harmless but effective means to ward off a violent attack. Making it illegal is idiotic. Danish authorities should immediately drop any charges against this woman.
Not to mention, the pepper spray WORKED! her attacker fled and potentially saved her life! many rape victims are murdered afterwards.

Old 01-27-2016, 08:25 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,106,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
Not to mention, the pepper spray WORKED! her attacker fled and potentially saved her life! many rape victims are murdered afterwards.
Yep, the stuff works. I've read in my local newspaper about attempted sexual assaults that were thwarted with a squirt to the face of the would-be rapist. And from an encounter I had recently with a large dog on my local bike path I can tell you it works on four legged animals as well as the two legged kind. Why it would be illegal is baffling to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies