Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2016, 03:35 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
So you learned heterosexuality by sleeping with your mom?
And what rational thinking brought you to that unfounded conclusion?

In second grade I followed a girl home, because she promised she would let me see hers, if I let her see mine. Pretty sure at that moment in time, I knew what my purpose in life was.

What boy at 8, wants to play I'll show you mine, if you show me yours, with another boy?

Old 01-30-2016, 03:45 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What did I say that was not truthful? What did I say, that you would like to sit in the chair of reason for debate?

I wasn't born heterosexual either. Pretty sure my dad and the Playboy magazine taught me what was better.

No one taught me how to puff a peter, or take it up the ass, or I might have turned out gay, just to blow a load.
Don't feel offended... That is your conscious talking to your guilt.
Did all this sound good before it left?

No my 'conscious' is not talking to my guilt. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Frankly, I think you might be gay as much as you go on and on about taking it up the a@@. I would say you know exactly what you are talking about.

Carry on.

Old 01-30-2016, 03:53 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
And what rational thinking brought you to that unfounded conclusion?

In second grade I followed a girl home, because she promised she would let me see hers, if I let her see mine. Pretty sure at that moment in time, I knew what my purpose in life was.

What boy at 8, wants to play I'll show you mine, if you show me yours, with another boy?
So you weren't taught as you claim....it came pretty naturally. It would be easier if you keep your story straight.

I have no idea what age most homosexuals take a peek when they get a chance. I imagine the range varies.

Out of simple curiosity I imagine the boy that grows up to be homosexual takes a peek at a girl when the chance arrives.

Old 01-30-2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Did all this sound good before it left?

No my 'conscious' is not talking to my guilt. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Frankly, I think you might be gay as much as you go on and on about taking it up the a@@. I would say you know exactly what you are talking about.

Carry on.

Ya.... That's it!

Sorry, this isn't daycare.

Old 01-30-2016, 04:04 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
If you are born "gay" there would be a gene keeping that trait alive. Gay people are not breeders.
After being shown and taught, individuals make a choice. A choice(freedom) to be in the breeding class, or the non-breeding class.
Excuse me, this is just plain silly.

Throughout history, the vast majority of gay people have indeed produced children. Because for most of history, getting married was not about falling in love. Especially for women.

And there is no such thing as *the* gay gene. That you think each human trait is caused by a single gene shows you really don't understand heredity.

You don't even believe this nonsense yourself. Because if you did actually believe it, you would be agitating for gay people to only have sex with and marry each other, instead of marrying straight people.

Old 01-30-2016, 04:07 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,927,027 times
Quote:
They are not sterile. Unless they make the choice to be non-breeders from what they have been taught.
Gay people are not sterile.

Bisexual people are not sterile.

Some people choose to be parents, some plan to be parents, some avoid being parents, some ...

But you know all this.

Old 01-30-2016, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Excuse me, this is just plain silly.

Throughout history, the vast majority of gay people have indeed produced children. Because for most of history, getting married was not about falling in love. Especially for women.

They were taught to be gay and non-breeding class?
No, they are taught to be bi-sexual.

Even moving the goal post has the same results...

Being gay, being bi-sexual, or being hetro is a choice an individual makes, after being taught.

Old 01-30-2016, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Gay people are not sterile.

Bisexual people are not sterile.

Some people choose to be parents, some plan to be parents, some avoid being parents, some ...

But you know all this.
Exactly!! It is a choice made after being taught.
Quit making everyone believe it is in the genepool or it is a birth defect.
It is a choice one makes after being taught, to become a freak of nature, or become part of the breeding class.

Old 01-30-2016, 04:33 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
They were taught to be gay and non-breeding class?
No, they are taught to be bi-sexual.
No, they weren't taught to be bi-sexual. Where do you get this stuff?

They were taught that getting married and producing children was their lot in life. Their personal desires had nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Even moving the goal post has the same results...

Being gay, being bi-sexual, or being hetro is a choice an individual makes, after being taught.
Maybe someone needed to teach you to be attracted to women.

Not sure why you think that would be the case for everyone.

Old 01-30-2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
No, they weren't taught to be bi-sexual. Where do you get this stuff?
It was not a gene someone is born with either. Because that gene would never have been passed down, without the science we have today, in embryos.

No self control, is a human trait, with morals, ethics and integrity, being culled by the day.
What ever feels good... right? LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies