Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 12:02 PM

28,901 posts, read 30,284,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
namely the first American Muslim president...

'The purpose of the trip, according to the White House, is to “celebrate the contributions Muslim Americans make to our nation and reaffirm the importance of religious freedom to our way of life.”

The mosque is a member of a network of mosques controlled by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), a Muslim civil rights group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 2008 Holy Land Foundation terror case. Several executives with that organization were convicted of sending money to aid the terrorist group Hamas.

Prison Planet.com » The US Mosque Obama Has Chosen For His First Presidential Visit Has Deep Extremist Ties
Honestly, I believe all Mosques have terrorist ties...and I am not afraid to say it....

The Islamic society has vowed many years ago, to take over the world, and it is coming into fruition....

Anyone who denies this truth is living in an unrealistic world.

And all those so called refugees...I mean, come on, think about it, first anytime you see pictures of them, they are all men....second, if there are so many of them, why aren't they fighting the terrorists...there are way more of them then there are Terrorists. They wouldn't need to relocate to other countries.

Third, People in America do not realize how primitive their culture is...and how vile and criminal they are....

but everyone wants to live in their protective virtual world, and deny this is true, so it will in fact happen here, and is...and while Obama visits these places, people still deny....

and it will be our demise. They manipulate our own Political correctness to work in their favor....

Old 02-01-2016, 12:17 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,237,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
namely the first American Muslim president...

'The purpose of the trip, according to the White House, is to “celebrate the contributions Muslim Americans make to our nation and reaffirm the importance of religious freedom to our way of life.”

The mosque is a member of a network of mosques controlled by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), a Muslim civil rights group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 2008 Holy Land Foundation terror case. Several executives with that organization were convicted of sending money to aid the terrorist group Hamas.

Prison Planet.com » The US Mosque Obama Has Chosen For His First Presidential Visit Has Deep Extremist Ties

LOL. You just found out many places have ties didn't you?

In fact, many GOP candidates:

1. Debated and appeared on a news network (Fox) that is owned by a Saudi Prince who preaches Sharia Law.

2. Made appearance at a radical school (Liberty) whose founder is openly preaching for persecution of lawful segments of our society (Gays).

3. Whose staff use cars (Ford) manufactured by a founder who was openly anti-Semitic.

In fact, if you dig deeper, you will definitely find that candidates accepted campaign donations from companies with shareholders with terrorists tie.

Old 02-01-2016, 12:27 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Dude, you got to try real hard to find a characterisic of the Muslim religion to be other than strife and violence.
Uma Abedin is Muslim. You'll be hearing her name more as the demise of Hillary unfolds.
Oh, and I'm the "Einstein of conservative opinion".
It took me all of maybe three seconds to find those links.

Should be just as easy for you to disprove the facts outlined by those authors as relates to the people noted.

Let's see it "Einstein."

Old 02-01-2016, 12:27 PM

50,840 posts, read 24,347,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
This thread is so wrong on so many levels.

No, the president is not a Muslim. No there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim -- like Bush's UN ambassador.

You're trying to make a political issue out of nothing.

"Deep extremist ties'? That sounds like the fifties when any leftist group was considered 'communist inspired' or a bunch of fellow-travelers.

May we deal with genuine issues now?
Well put.

The forces of the right thrive on innuendo.

Old 02-01-2016, 12:28 PM

50,840 posts, read 24,347,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
More importantly will be be keeping his pants on.

This is a Mosque with terrorist ties. This is a slap in the face of those Muslims of the reform movement who are important in securing the place of the religion as being seen and accepted as a religion and not a cult.
Have you ever willingly pumped gasoline made from oil from a nation with terrorist ties. That didn't seem to bother you much.

Old 02-01-2016, 12:46 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Have you ever willingly pumped gasoline made from oil from a nation with terrorist ties. That didn't seem to bother you much.
The top five source countries of U.S. petroleum imports in 2014 were Canada, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Venezuela, and Iraq.

All mine comes from Mexico and Canada. It's easy to get the information if you ask. Just like the food market you can buy from or reject produce if you don't want to support a particular country. I don't buy Mexican produce because of the sanitation problems in the fields there.

Old 02-01-2016, 12:57 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Not one scientist or contributor on your wikepedia list was in the last thousand years, and none are contributions to our nation which Obama is apparently celebrating the many contributions (???) HERE that they've made.

I'm not being closed minded -- I just can't find any contributions to America they've made. Especially in order to spend huge amount of tax dollars celebrating.
You didnt say anything about times, most of what these Muslims pioneered is still very relevant today.
Heres an up dated list of Muslim contributions in America=
http://www.chicagonow.com/midwestern...a-think-again/

Old 02-01-2016, 01:06 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,191,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Will he be taking his shoes off?
I visited a mosque in an Islamic African nation and I was not required to take my shoes off. YRMV However, most mosques are not for non-believers.

Old 02-01-2016, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Obama was born and raised Muslim and he pretended not to be one to become President...now he can freely go back to his roots or rejoin the highly racist Rev Wright church to preach hatred of the white man.
The president was raised by his mother and grandparents; Christians from the great plains. Your post is contrary to the evidence and to logic.

If Rev. Wright was preaching hatred of the white man, the white members of his church sure accepted it!

Rev. Wright is not a racist and was never an issue -- anyone mentioning him at this late date really has no argument.

Old 02-01-2016, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
If Obama's trip was to "celebrate the contributions Muslims make to our nation," what are those contributions??
Try to do division without using Arabic numerals. The Romans had no concept of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies