Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 04:32 AM

23,602 posts, read 17,283,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Obama, you are a direct cause for the Rise of Trump. America tried the liberal approach and you destroyed this country and divided it beyond repair. It's time for you to retire back to Hawaii and Play more Golf

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/obama...tml#mycomments
Perhaps obama, the blameless, is about to throw Valerie Jarrett under the bus as the rationale for the rise of Trump?

You know what's very odd? How a person of VJ's influence can fly under the media's radar so two terms. This woman has the greatest influence on obama and is the puppeteer than brings him to life. VJ is to obama what Nancy Reagn was to Ronnie.

Obama can't be so oblivious and ignorant of history that he thinks Trump is not the backlash to Valerie's, oops! Obama's unehtical behavior and covert policies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2016, 04:37 AM

4,697 posts, read 6,456,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Who would ever have thought, in this day and age, that we would be debating whether a leading candidate was racist.
There's a debate about this???

Old 03-12-2016, 04:50 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,642,200 times
Republicans are to blame for all this anger. They are always looking for something to be outraged or angry about. This started with the first election of Obama and continues today. With the whole Republican Party's refusal to work with Obama and the Republicans insisting that things are worse than ever with Obama. They have a clown car full of crazy candidates, each crazier than the next. Then, Trump appears on the scene. What a fiasco. This is proof that the Republicans can't govern. They are a disaster. Violence seems to be the recurring theme here. You sure your ready for another unfunded war if the Republicans do get in?

Old 03-12-2016, 04:54 AM

6,721 posts, read 6,504,940 times
Anyone who believes race relations have improved over the last 8 years needs their head examined. Obama has exacerbated the issue beyond belief.

Old 03-12-2016, 06:54 AM

59,291 posts, read 27,456,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Republicans are to blame for all this anger. They are always looking for something to be outraged or angry about. This started with the first election of Obama and continues today. With the whole Republican Party's refusal to work with Obama and the Republicans insisting that things are worse than ever with Obama. They have a clown car full of crazy candidates, each crazier than the next. Then, Trump appears on the scene. What a fiasco. This is proof that the Republicans can't govern. They are a disaster. Violence seems to be the recurring theme here. You sure your ready for another unfunded war if the Republicans do get in?
"Republicans are to blame for all this anger. They are always looking for something to be outraged or angry about."

You must be new here.

The dems are STILL complaining about Bush winning the election from Gore and EVERYTHING W. did.

"If you CAN'T TAKE, it DON'T DISH it out".

All Obama has ever done for 7 years is blame the repubs and W. Bush.

Old 03-12-2016, 08:52 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,323,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Obama, you are a direct cause for the Rise of Trump. America tried the liberal approach and you destroyed this country and divided it beyond repair. It's time for you to retire back to Hawaii and Play more Golf

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/obama...tml#mycomments
That's who Obama is. He has never taken blame for anything in his life, it's always the republicans fault.

Old 03-12-2016, 09:07 AM

28,696 posts, read 18,851,180 times
The Joker: You made me.

Batman: You made me first. You killed my parents.

The Joker: What? What? What are you talking about?

Batman: I made you, you made me first.

The Joker: Hey, bat-brain, I mean, I was a kid when I killed your parents. I mean, I say "I made you" you gotta say "you made me." I mean, how childish can you get?

Old 03-12-2016, 09:38 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Anyone who believes race relations have improved over the last 8 years needs their head examined. Obama has exacerbated the issue beyond belief.
Do tell, what exactly did Obama do to exacerbate race problems?

Other than crushing the Republicans twice and getting elected president twice, of course.

People have been making this idiotic claim for years, but never seem to be able to support it with anything other than "because he's black."

Old 03-12-2016, 10:49 AM

59,291 posts, read 27,456,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Do tell, what exactly did Obama do to exacerbate race problems?

Other than crushing the Republicans twice and getting elected president twice, of course.

People have been making this idiotic claim for years, but never seem to be able to support it with anything other than "because he's black."
"Do tell, what exactly did Obama do to exacerbate race problems?"

It stared VERY early in his admin with "beer summit"

I think next was when O's AG, Holder, REFUSED to charge the black Panther's.

"If I had a son...".

I could go on but, you wouldn't listen anyway.

Old 03-12-2016, 11:12 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,123,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Do tell, what exactly did Obama do to exacerbate race problems?"

It stared VERY early in his admin with "beer summit"

I think next was when O's AG, Holder, REFUSED to charge the black Panther's.

"If I had a son...".

I could go on but, you wouldn't listen anyway.
Another Conservative who thinks not siding with LE equates to racial animus. Meanwhile, proudly supports the Confederate flag and is confused about how that could possibly be seen as stoking racial animus...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies