Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 12:02 PM

952 posts, read 518,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I would like to hear from the towns people.......word is out some of the protestors were posing as FBI agents. They were known to be the ones harassing the locals and ones walking around acting as if they were part of the protesting and taking it to levels the Bundys and LaVoy didn't approve of.

So are they being set up and we are just going to fall for the government lies! This is exactly how the Native Americans lost their land....... Scare the people and they will BELIEVE us!
If the Bundy's motives were pure, they would be protesting to return the BLM land to the Native American's, the original land holders, and not themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2016, 01:15 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Yes, in you come right on cue with your ridiculous conspiracy theory. Just like a good conservative. When faced with evidence... it must be a government conspiracy!!!
Good Conservative.......right on cue, you thinking you know what I am! LOL

FBI agents posing as militia is not a secret, unless you don't live in these parts.......what better way to get information other than from within. This is not my story, this is from the people who were being harassed.

Old 03-26-2016, 01:23 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Sure. This couple puts it eloquently:
My, My, My, the secret is out Oregon has it Liberal hicks, also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
One tiny little itty-bitty flaw with your theory--these idiots live streamed everything they did. There's no need to speculate because they took all the speculation out. David Frey posted live video of Sean Anderson and Jake Ryan digging trenches for a "latrine", and another one of what the place looked like after all the rats fled in terror (yeah, these are real tough guys) and in the video the place was trashed.

There is no need to "set up" idiots who are so stupid they document their crimes and broadcast them for all the world to see. They made it way too easy for LE.
All this was done after LaVoy was shot and the Bundys arrested........plus if anyone thinks Santelli , Frey and others weren't there on there on mission do some research.

I never said these were tough guys..........my only interest is what has led up to all of this.... Government intrusion........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
If the Bundy's motives were pure, they would be protesting to return the BLM land to the Native American's, the original land holders, and not themselves.
Why should Bundy use his money to fight a fight the Native Americans need to fight? Bundy has his own land to save......why does he have to pay for land taken from others by the federal government?

Once the Native Americans have their land back where do you plan on moving to?

Last edited by wildflower82; 03-26-2016 at 01:32 PM..

Old 03-26-2016, 01:27 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,502,847 times
Quote:

All this was done after LaVoy was shot and the Bundys arrested........plus if anyone thinks Santelli , Frey and others weren't there on there on mission do some research.

I never said these were tough guys..........my only interest is what has led up to all of this.... Government intrusion........
How can you propose such a falsehood when livestreaming videos of backhoes working away (some on these very boards) digging trenches etc., were being shown long before the altercation at the roadblock.

Old 03-26-2016, 01:37 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
How can you propose such a falsehood when livestreaming videos of backhoes working away (some on these very boards) digging trenches etc., were being shown long before the altercation at the roadblock.
Revisionist history.

Now if only he could somehow confiscate all those videos we all watched, day after day, while the occupation was going on, he might be able to convince us we dreamed this all up.

These guys were the dumbest criminals ever, live-streaming their crimes for all the world to see.

Old 03-26-2016, 02:17 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,330,332 times
Quote:
Why is it when white boys behave badly the only thing that conservatives are interested in but when colored boys behave badly it is all their fault?

Old 03-26-2016, 02:33 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
The damage should be very easy to docement between the live streaming videos and people visiting the site. I thought they raise a few hundred thousand through pledges, let their backers pay for the damage.

Old 03-26-2016, 04:42 PM

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Why is it when white boys behave badly the only thing that conservatives are interested in but when colored boys behave badly it is all their fault?
utter garbage

Old 03-26-2016, 04:49 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Considering Uncle Sam probably pays $90 for a single mop and $80 for a roll of paper towels I think the $6 million figure is low.

Old 03-27-2016, 10:16 AM

46,973 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Quote:
Not True Scotsmen, eh?

- "The occupiers took great care of the facility!"
- Internet shows trashed and destroyed buildings
- "That wasn't done by real militiamen. Because the real occupiers would insist on taking care of the facility!"

Or now:

- "The locals loved the Occupiers"
- Evidence to the contrary is presented
- "Those are liberal hicks and as such shouldn't count as locals! Because the real locals love the occupiers."

You may want to come to term with the idea that your heroes - aren't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies