Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 12:23 PM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

This has got to stop....
Our schools have forced us not to pray, however, they are issuing prayer rugs to students so that they can pray? What is going on here....and now this....

https://cqrcengage.com/act/app/document/12959872
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2016, 12:40 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,836 times
Also on here,

Air France cabin crew mutiny over order to wear headscarves

Just to show it is from a credible source. I never heard of that website before.

Old 04-06-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
Also on here,

Air France cabin crew mutiny over order to wear headscarves

Just to show it is from a credible source. I never heard of that website before.
yeah, its got to stop....thank God for People finally making a stand.

What angers me more than anything is the fact, that they are insulted by our rights and take them away, but then they go and do the same thing.

How bout the Muslims who feel they have a right to leave work and go and pray, how many times a day. They should be fired.

What Obama has done to this country, is insane....they are taking over our country.

Old 04-06-2016, 12:48 PM

They are taking over. Who is "they"? Some people literally think it is the Muslims. Some people think it is the world bankers who are using Muslims to achieve their goals. Some people think it is just liberalism as a whole. I don't know who it is, but they are winning.

So instead of standing up and fighting, lets join hands and embrace equality and progress.

Old 04-06-2016, 12:50 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
What is the policy of other western airlines flying into Iran?

Old 04-06-2016, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
They are taking over. Who is "they"? Some people literally think it is the Muslims. Some people think it is the world bankers who are using Muslims to achieve their goals. Some people think it is just liberalism as a whole. I don't know who it is, but they are winning.

So instead of standing up and fighting, lets join hands and embrace equality and progress.
Actually it is all 3 that you mentioned....
the Muslims have a goal, and it is up to speed....
The world Bankers don't give a darn about what is going on, they're safe and comfy in their humble abodes
along with the oil giants.
and yes, liberalism has been instrumental in causing this in the past 8 years....however, Bush was not any help either....after 911 they should have tightened up the borders, hard.

Nothing ever happens for one reason, but for many reasons....

Old 04-06-2016, 12:56 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
Note that this is a new route for Air France. They may have to meet Iranian conditions for flying into Iran,

Also note that: "Air France is willing to let female crew members opt out of flying a new route to Tehran after they were asked to wear a headscarf on their arrival."

"We're going to present them with an opt-out clause for any female employee affected on the Paris-Tehran route," he said. "If, for personal reasons, they don't want to wear the headscarf when they leave the plane, they would be reassigned to another destination."

"Over the weekend, the company pointed out that the rule had also applied on its routes to Saudi Arabia which, like Iran, expects women to wear the headscarf in public.
Air France also said the requirement had been in place on the Tehran route before it was suspended in 2008."

Air France headscarf row: Airline lets crew skip new Tehran route - BBC News

Old 04-06-2016, 12:57 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
So? When they disembark, that's when they have to put the scarf on. And? What's the problem?

Old 04-06-2016, 12:59 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
This reminds me of Emirates Airline with Jennifer Aniston.........she is worried about a shower and a bar while thousands feet in the air. Yet human rights in this country are beyond questionable........what an airhead!
UAE political crackdown turns to female activists » Emirates Centre for Human Rights

Seems all the World Leaders drank from the same cup as President Bush and Prime Minister Tony Blair.......but now they are called The Obama Team. They fight by drawing a line and then moving the line back. My guess President Obama doesn't do much decision making he leaves it up to the girls......this is not much of a fighter, even if President Obama were to bring his gun.

Old 04-06-2016, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
So? When they disembark, that's when they have to put the scarf on. And? What's the problem?
You are correct, it is when disembarked, so not during flight. I see a problem with that, but as a private company, I have to admit they probably are well within their means of making this rule. Just unfair how the west bends over to accommodate Muslims, then westerners have to go back to barbaric ways for their culture.

Once again Germany lol. I learned so much about Germany in the past year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies