Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 08:54 AM

28,671 posts, read 18,795,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Besides, it is common knowledge that Prince was a sexual person who was open to all forms of sex,.
What "common knowledge" is that? Pictures with anything other than women? Kiss-and-tells from any particular men?

And this is my point: People believing such things with zero evidence, in this case, not even false evidence. Nobody has even lied about Prince having a homosexual relationship with anyone in particular.

Old 05-06-2016, 08:57 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Who said Prince was gay? Why in the world would anyone think that? Because he was 5'2" and slight of build? Gimmeabreak. He always struck me as being all man.

C'mon.
Amazing how people think he was gay, I don't get all the "Prince died from ?".......these same stories will come out when Mick Jagger and Rod Stewart die.....I really don't care what they have done, it's not murder, we can all like weirdness in our fantasy life.

Old 05-06-2016, 08:58 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
It doesn't matter if he was gay or not. He is now deceased. RIP, Prince.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:00 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicarjoe View Post
Who says prince is gay? Do you get out much? Do you read much? Just do a google search and you will find that despite Prince being anti gay at least by mouth, he is regarded by a lot of gay groups as a front man for the cause. Either your gaydar is broken or by your all man comment I am guessing your gay.

Prince Will Always Be a Gay Icon
They use Cher also............... she is not gay! She has certainly rode the train of both sides, some famous people can just do that.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:17 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
What "common knowledge" is that? Pictures with anything other than women? Kiss-and-tells from any particular men?

And this is my point: People believing such things with zero evidence, in this case, not even false evidence. Nobody has even lied about Prince having a homosexual relationship with anyone in particular.
I am saying why does it matter? There is no point to being obsessed with a musician's sex life. Prince did what Prince wanted to do, and he lived an amazing life in the process.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:26 AM

28,671 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
I am saying why does it matter? There is no point to being obsessed with a musician's sex life. Prince did what Prince wanted to do, and he lived an amazing life in the process.
What matters is what I said: People believing such things with zero evidence, in this case, not even false evidence.

Such things about you, such things about me, such things about Iraq, such things about anything...acceptance of any assertion without the slightest bit of evidence, notwithstanding even reasonable evidence...no evidence whatsoever.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:53 AM

5,342 posts, read 4,430,050 times
This topic is better in the Celebrities forum. Since it is an ongoing topic there, this thread will not be moved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies