Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 08:18 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times

Advertisements

This satire cuts to the chase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_GYLxe3Vuk

(If you would rather not see a beheading, even in a cartoon, not to worry it isn't actually shown.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2016, 10:38 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,758 times
WOW!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Why hasn't no one commented yet? I know why, because we can't judge Islam in this country despite the fact that we aren't an Islamic country!

I AM LATINO. Before anyone think this is a White man or women spewing "racist" rhetoric but I think Islam needs to just vanish from the face of the Earth. Islam (like many other religions but Islam by far) is just a tool for destruction and never good has come from it since its inceptions. There's been nothing but wars and jihads and it has no signs of slowing down. I DO NOT CARE, I am anti-Islam and I am tired of having to feel apologize for this treacherous religion.

Also, I lean more left/liberal (that may change though) and I don't understand liberals who defend this religion. This is the same religion that is against everything they stand for: Gay rights, same sex marriage, women's rights. Islam does NOT promote tolerance but we have to tolerate this barbaric religion. I SAY NO, NOT ME.

Muslims can come here, march down our streets in protest, build mosque, burn our flag but god forbid we say anything in opposition!

Old 05-06-2016, 11:22 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
WOW!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Why hasn't no one commented yet? I know why, because we can't judge Islam in this country despite the fact that we aren't an Islamic country!

I AM LATINO. Before anyone think this is a White man or women spewing "racist" rhetoric but I think Islam needs to just vanish from the face of the Earth. Islam (like many other religions but Islam by far) is just a tool for destruction and never good has come from it since its inceptions. There's been nothing but wars and jihads and it has no signs of slowing down. I DO NOT CARE, I am anti-Islam and I am tired of having to feel apologize for this treacherous religion.

Also, I lean more left/liberal (that may change though) and I don't understand liberals who defend this religion. This is the same religion that is against everything they stand for: Gay rights, same sex marriage, women's rights. Islam does NOT promote tolerance but we have to tolerate this barbaric religion. I SAY NO, NOT ME.

Muslims can come here, march down our streets in protest, build mosque, burn our flag but god forbid we say anything in opposition!
You can't blame an entire religion because of some radicals. That's just being stupid. Do you even know any muslims. Honestly, I think all religion should be abolished. What do you think.

Old 05-07-2016, 12:01 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You can't blame an entire religion because of some radicals. That's just being stupid. Do you even know any muslims. Honestly, I think all religion should be abolished. What do you think.

I know more Muslims than you do. I've worked with them, I have a Muslim relative. I know not all Muslims are bad and radical but Islam as a whole is just a terrible religion. What has Islam done for the Middle East? I know there's a lot of west intervention but still, if Islam was so great they wouldn't do so many of the things they do like rape little boys (watch Dancing Boys Of Afghanistan).

As for all religion being abolished, unfortunately no because it would be un-American but I wouldn't have a problem if all people just lost faith in their religion and religion became futile.

Old 05-08-2016, 03:38 AM

Quote:

The maker of this video is an atheist and fairly liberal so I give him credit for making the point so clearly here - liberals who put anti-racism above all else are committing suicide. Radical Islam, if left unopposed, will take everything from them including their lives. At some point there are worse things than being called racist.

Old 05-08-2016, 03:53 AM

Quote:
You can't blame an entire religion because of some radicals.
Sure you can. Of course you can't blame every individual associated with the religion but you can, and should, criticize Islam itself for its misinformation, crappy moral teachings and general bad influence on the world.

Old 05-08-2016, 05:42 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,546,439 times
Quote:

If you really want to know about a religion look at its founder. That violence comes out of this religion should be no surprise when the founder himself thought nothing of killing and raping women and took a wife of only 9 in a time when children matured slower than they do today (puberty was around 15 at that time). While I agree that many muslims are non violent it should be no surprise that this religion breeds violence. I question how anyone could follow the teaching of mohammad given the life he lead. I'm glad that most muslims seem to practice a peaceful form of the religion but the radicals sadly are the most like the founder of their religion. You have to ask yourself why the non violent muslims don't stand up against the radicals the way non muslims do. Most of the time they are silent or just say "Don't blame us".

While any religion can be radicalized this one seems to breed radicals as a norm and has done so for centuries. One has to ask why is there so much violence associated with this religion for so long? It is those within the religion who should be asking these questions. They are the ones with the power to change it.

Last edited by Ivorytickler; 05-08-2016 at 06:06 AM..

Old 05-08-2016, 07:36 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Please ... Please take a tiny little peak at the world around you. Take a look-see at the brutality occurring in every Islamic dominated country, save for Iran.

If only we could send the liberal loons of America ... Particularly the females over to the mid-east, or even Europe for a short vacation to enjoy the pleasure of refugee love by the followers of the religion of peace, we wouldn't have to endure much more of this assinine political correctness.

Old 05-08-2016, 08:05 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:

Now, now, you are going to be excommunicated from the club, and labeled a racist islamaphobe ...

Seriously though, I believe you are simply awakening to the reality that leftist ideology as it stands today, isn't about social justice and fairness, and all of the well meaning, good intentions it espouses, but has become a form of mental illness, which is no longer based on a consistent set of principles and ideals, but is simply an abandonment of common sense, and a complete lack of any form of logic.

Your point is illustrative of this ... on the one hand, the left promotes and embraces it's greatest ideological enemy when defending Islam, and such extreme contradiction is endemic of leftest thought patterns.

Another example of this disconnect is the supposed outrage in response to a dozen children being murdered by a nut with a gun ... the lefties want to ban all firearms in response ... while marching in parades celebrating the right to murder over Million children annually in abortion clinics!

There are countless other examples that show absolutely no consistent principles defining leftest ideology. Just a hodgepodge of incoherent claptrap, whose only predictable pattern is an absence of predictable pattern.

Old 05-08-2016, 08:32 AM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,155 times
This reminds of the Columbia University student who was raped and tortured for 19 hours straight. She was a White liberal journalism student who encountered a strange Black man in her apartment elevator. She thought he looked suspicious, but didn't say anything because she didn't want him to think she was racist. She heard him following her down the hallway, but instead of fleeing, she stopped when he asked her a question. By the time he pushed her into her apartment, it was too late. I guess it's better to mutilated and raped, than to be thought of as a racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=O5Wpi0MpUTI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies