Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 11:46 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
I don't really think it's appropriate to attack families of candidates. Most of the time it's irrelevant. I know Trump went after Cruz's wife, and plenty of conservatives (who I'm sure would come to Bill's or Mrs. Sanders defense...) did not approve of such a sign of indecency from the Republican frontrunner. Trump's supporters, as usual, just cheered along.

Bill sleeping with other women is great criticism for Bill. It's not a criticism of Hillary and to mistake it as one is nonsensical. Besides, there's a long list of things to criticize Hillary for; you wouldn't need Bill.

Me either. Unless both are political figures in the public eye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2016, 01:13 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,155 times
Hillary Clinton is a lesbian and Bill Clinton is just her beard. There's no real love between them.Their devotion to power and greed is what has held them together all these years.

Old 06-11-2016, 03:12 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,050,663 times
It's so like House of Cards. Politically driven marriage. No love but only tolerance.

Old 06-11-2016, 03:18 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
If he's a rapist, get a conviction.

Old 06-11-2016, 03:50 PM

27,144 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
I don't really think it's appropriate to attack families of candidates. Most of the time it's irrelevant. I know Trump went after Cruz's wife, and plenty of conservatives (who I'm sure would come to Bill's or Mrs. Sanders defense...) did not approve of such a sign of indecency from the Republican frontrunner. Trump's supporters, as usual, just cheered along.

Bill sleeping with other women is great criticism for Bill. It's not a criticism of Hillary and to mistake it as one is nonsensical. Besides, there's a long list of things to criticize Hillary for; you wouldn't need Bill.

"Dolly and Bill continued their love affair and were safe in Arkansas because no one liked Hillary, she says."

Last edited by bluesjuke; 06-11-2016 at 04:07 PM..

Old 06-11-2016, 03:50 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
This woman has no shame. One would think that she would find a bit of class and close her mouth about sleeping with a married man. The ladies of old would take it to the grave. These ratchet broads of today brag and write a book.

Have a universe of seats, perpetual side chic.

Old 06-11-2016, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canudigit View Post
But it is, because Hillary portrays herself as some big defender of women and women's rights, yet she lives her own life as a human doormat to her eternally cheating husband.

I can remember back in the '90s when there was some brouhaha about a comment that Hillary made to the effect of, "I'm not like some lil' ole Tammy Wynette just standing by my man." As I recall, Tammy Wynette got all offended and then it all blew over. But the thing is, Hillary is exactly that when she turns a blind eye to the humiliation and emotional and mental abuse that her husband has been heaping on her for decades. Strong women get out of abusive relationships, and Hillary really fancies herself as the strongest of women.

Hypocrites, liars, and professional hoodwinkers. Both of them. Shame on the American public for being too dumb to see it or not caring about it, which is even worse.

I think it's a matter of that Hillary plain just does not care.

Old 06-11-2016, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Hillary said she would hand the economy over to Bill.

Bill therefore has stepped into the fight areana in a Hillbilly tag team match.

Do you want an unethical, dishonest irresponsible untrustworthy man running the economy?? Apparently that is fine with many people who then complain about a corrupt government.

To attack Bill now is going off message.....for now

Hillary lies to us.
Bill lies to us.

Old 06-11-2016, 03:54 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If he's a rapist, get a conviction.
Since when does the rich and powerful got a conviction?.. the Secret Service was at the door when he raped the women.. they protect Bill Clinton in more ways than one.

Old 06-12-2016, 01:50 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Since when does the rich and powerful got a conviction?.. the Secret Service was at the door when he raped the women.. they protect Bill Clinton in more ways than one.
Dan Rostenkowski went to jail. Scooter Libby barely avoided jail. Rod Blagojevich is in jail. Jack Abramoff went to jail. Duke Cunningham went to prison.

Powerful people go to jail all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies