Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2016, 10:16 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,883,170 times

Advertisements

1. Hancock NY Islamburg ( training center )
2. Falls Church Va. Dar AL Hijrah Hispanic Center ( trading facility)
3. Brooklyn NY ( Imam Suraj Wahhabi's). Keep an eye on this bizzare dude)
4. Queens NY Islam Circle of North America
5 CAIR New Jersey ( Advancing Jihad via Islamic Brotherhood)

We are on your radar and cryptic codes!

Additionally various cells networking throughout the US are clearly identified at 2l0ocationss
with 3000 members.

Don't even think Jihad !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 01:12 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,688,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post

Additionally various cells networking throughout the US are clearly identified at 2l0ocationss
with 3000 members.

Don't even think Jihad !
I posted a thread with a video of someone who has footage of what goes on in these training camps, but nobody cared.

We're just going to stay asleep and worry about more important things, like witch hunts against parents who take their eyes off of their children for two seconds.

Old 06-16-2016, 03:40 PM

MPowering1 They are being monitored ,but in light of the perceived or real threats we need to get court
ordered subpoenas and literally supervise the Imams and staff "on location" within the properties . Additionally as the networks expose these locations these sites are in danger of white suprematists and by psychologically disturbed anti- muslim fanatics. That would be inappropriate of course . There are 4-8 million AR 15 assault rifles alone in the US the largest army on earth are civilians. A segment are militant and very dangerous with extreme hate for Muslims . The atmosphere worries my family and something is brewing and it didn't have good outcomesI for anyone! I had enough violence in Viet Nam and we need to chill.

Last edited by openmike; 06-16-2016 at 04:01 PM..

Old 06-19-2016, 07:24 PM

Falls Church VA . Dar Al Hijahb jihahis trading center ( was changed my hacker to Hispanic trading center
Ah caught you sucka!). They are reading eh?

Old 06-20-2016, 06:08 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,142,866 times
Quote:
MPowering1 They are being monitored ,but in light of the perceived or real threats we need to get court
ordered subpoenas and literally supervise the Imams and staff "on location" within the properties . Additionally as the networks expose these locations these sites are in danger of white suprematists and by psychologically disturbed anti- muslim fanatics. That would be inappropriate of course . There are 4-8 million AR 15 assault rifles alone in the US the largest army on earth are civilians. A segment are militant and very dangerous with extreme hate for Muslims . The atmosphere worries my family and something is brewing and it didn't have good outcomesI for anyone! I had enough violence in Viet Nam and we need to chill.
Don't need a subpoena. Patriot act their ***es

Old 06-21-2016, 02:35 PM

35,353 posts, read 17,257,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Quote:

with 3000 members.

Don't even think Jihad !
I posted a thread with a video of someone who has footage of what goes on in these training camps, but nobody cared.

We're just going to stay asleep and worry about more important things, like witch hunts against parents who take their eyes off of their children for two seconds.
I couldn't agree more. I have previously started this thread, Political Correctness Overrides Law Enforcement (and not only big cities).

We need to be surveilling these centers, and on a surreptitious basis, not when "outed" by citizens concerned that law enforcement is doing nothing. There is nothing wrong in my opinion with allocating scarce police resources in an economical manner in accordance with common sense. Police are powerless to change the semi-segregated nature of society. Thus they should use that unfortunate fact to society's advantage.

It is obvious that most, though not all terror emanates from certain groups. In an effort to maintain a spurious "fairness" we force all people to undergo security checks when entering New York City office buildings. Clearly, almost all of those people are going about their day to day business, and having to add 15 minutes to the needed time to make a meeting is bad for productivity and society. Yet to spare the feelings of communities that more or less refuse to integrate we are inconveniencing all.

Or another obvious example is airports. We use "security theater" to make people believe that they are safe. Having people waiting for two to three hours to get through an airport discourages travel or forces people to the highways or rails. This reduces productivity. Back in the day, when I was at B.U. Law School I could fly home to New York's LaGuardia Airport on hourly "shuttle" flights, the last departure 9:00 p.m. I could literally run to the gate, pay for my ticket, and board a plane in 20 minutes, so a New York to Boston or Washington trip was a 90 minute undertaking. Try doing that now.

The government is more interested in making ideological points about having "one world" than in protecting our safety. Recently I went to a breakot session on Muslim-Jewish relations at a conference in DC. On the rostrum were two perfectly urbane, well-spoken, harmonious Muslims. Talking to them accomplishes nothing regarding the jihadis.

Old 06-21-2016, 02:48 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,688,046 times
I agree with you completely. It's all smoke and mirrors meant to lull the masses into thinking great measures have been put into place to ensure our safety. Nonsense.

When did this trend start where everything had to be equal, fair, a level playing field? It doesn't matter what you contribute to society, things must be fairly allocated between all? No matter who seems to be committing heinous crimes, we must treat everyone equally, so no group or person is offended.

The idiots behind this school of thought have shepherded us all into a little caged area and we never murmured a bleat.

Old 06-21-2016, 02:56 PM

35,353 posts, read 17,257,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I agree with you completely. It's all smoke and mirrors meant to lull the masses into thinking great measures have been put into place to ensure our safety. Nonsense.

When did this trend start where everything had to be equal, fair, a level playing field? It doesn't matter what you contribute to society, things must be fairly allocated between all? No matter who seems to be committing heinous crimes, we must treat everyone equally, so no group or person is offended.

The idiots behind this school of thought have shepherded us all into a little caged area and we never murmured a bleat.
I can't rep a post again but I would so love to rep this one. I have often thought of the "contribution" angle but never verbalized it in connection with the "profiling" issue. To my mind the quicker we profile and profile intensively, the quicker the legitimate people in the affected groups will bear down on the malefactors. For example, if people wearing Muslim headscarves or other such paraphernalia are subject to intrusive searches the organizations such as Counsel for American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and other groups wil waste no time in cooperating so that the lives of the legitimate citizens returns to normal.

Ditto urban blacks. If instead of "Black Lives Matter" riots 17 year olds loafing on the streets looking for trouble and for that matter others are profiled the black community will want the stigma to end. Here equality is a bad thing.

Just one example; the Jewish people did nothing to protect Bernie Madoff. And Julius and Ethel Rosenberg's trial and execution judge was Irving Kaufman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies