Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 06:56 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,043,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Black lives matter translation: Just because I'm not white doesn't mean my life is worth less than yours. That's literally all that it means.
Except EVERY DAMN DAY THEY CLEARLY SHOW that black lives DO NOT matter even to black people. Their actions most definitely speak louder than their words when every day there is so much violence, crime and murder among black people around the counry and especially in places like Chicago where so many can be injured or killed nearly every weekend there.

What if for example I told you I was a very friendly person but everytime I saw you I punched you in the face for no particular reason, BUT I kept telling you that I was a friendly person? Would you believe my words or my actions? I'm pretty sure you're going to put more weight on my actions than my words and come to the logical conclusion that I'm NOT as friendly as I say I am.

The same with how blacks continually TELL us that their lives matter, but their ACTIONS and especially with how they treat each other sure as HELL don't match their words. All these years I've been waiting for blacks to show me and everyone else through their behavior as to how much their lives matter and they have YET to do that still and they probably never will at least not enough to stop all this killing among them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 06:59 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,796,073 times
Chicago is a failed state. Like Somalia, Syria, Venezuela. The law of the jungle prevails. Civil law can't be applied there only imposed and that means by force.

Just like the people of those unfortunate countries, many Chicagoans are at the mercy of the strongest, the most ruthless. They brought it upon themselves. It can only be removed by others and the others lack the will to do it.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:16 AM

89,038 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
You people are really nutty about Chicago lol.

For the millionth time, Chicago, for a big city is actually not all that dangerous of a place.
Drinking the kool-aid?

Chicago Has Most Dangerous U.S. Neighborhood: Study | NBC Chicago

Old 06-21-2016, 07:18 AM

12,041 posts, read 6,574,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
Chicago is a failed state. Like Somalia, Syria, Venezuela. The law of the jungle prevails. Civil law can't be applied there only imposed and that means by force.

Just like the people of those unfortunate countries, many Chicagoans are at the mercy of the strongest, the most ruthless. They brought it upon themselves. It can only be removed by others and the others lack the will to do it.
Sadly, the above is the truth. It's a lost cause, only getting worse each year unless something drastic and un PC is done.

Un PC --- pull all cops out of these areas, let them decimate each other. Save taxpayers huge incarceration dollars. Saves cops lives.

Un PC -- incentivize or have mandatory sterilization with $$$ and lower prison sentences. Decreases the numbers of next generation thugs.

Un PC --- profile, profile, profile and throw them all on some island like Alcatraz and make them work for a living growing food, raising livestock, building things to sell, making them learn to read and write, teach them skills, so a few might possibly function in normal society or whatever.....

Old 06-21-2016, 07:25 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,828,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
What did I say was incorrect.

Your link is about a "neighborhood" in Chicago. Not the entire city...

Chicago is not the most dangerous city in America.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post

Chicago is not a state lol...

Chicago is not a country like Somalia, Syria, or Venuzuela....

Chicago is a city that does not even have the highest murder rate in the country or the highest crime rate in the country.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:29 AM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
What did I say was incorrect.

Your link is about a "neighborhood" in Chicago. Not the entire city...

Chicago is not the most dangerous city in America.
That title goes to St. Louis.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
They should be talking about Baltimore. A city with much stricter gun laws than Chicago, but a much higher murder rate, and a city that just had riots last year.
They could also discuss Detroit or St Louis, both of whom have much higher murder rates than Chicago and who would fit their white supremacist ideology due to having large amounts of black citizens.

They pick Chicago because of the president.

I hope those who may come across the thread realize this and also realize that the internet is ground zero today for white supremacist recruitment and dissemination of racist ideology.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:30 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Chicago does not clear top ten in terms of cities with highest gun homicide rates.

Most of it in Chicago is black on black, gang related and geographically limited.
So wall them in and let them kill each other over a piece of concrete gutter.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:35 AM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
So wall them in and let them kill each other over a piece of concrete gutter.
Can't do that. It's called entrapment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies