Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 10:51 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times

Advertisements

That guy in the BLM shirt reminds me of practically every Hillary shill I encounter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 01:04 PM

135 posts, read 93,875 times
First off we must fully educate ourselves on the candidates and stop going with the popular mindset. We fall victim to propaganda to easily. Why would a BLM gay man argue with a child who has no experience of this world as a whole. And he is entitled to vote for whoever he wants cause we all have freedom to do so. Also, this just show as people (especially my people) don't have it together and even leading their own children to ruin. He will be a grown black man someday God willing and he will realize once he gets pulled over or judged because of the color of his skin then he will realize who is for him and who isn't.

Old 06-24-2016, 01:17 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southside89 View Post
He will be a grown black man someday God willing and he will realize once he gets pulled over or judged because of the color of his skin then he will realize who is for him and who isn't.
Would your view of this change if the LEO who pulls him over is black ?

Old 06-24-2016, 01:29 PM

11,791 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southside89 View Post
First off we must fully educate ourselves on the candidates and stop going with the popular mindset. We fall victim to propaganda to easily. Why would a BLM gay man argue with a child who has no experience of this world as a whole. And he is entitled to vote for whoever he wants cause we all have freedom to do so. Also, this just show as people (especially my people) don't have it together and even leading their own children to ruin. He will be a grown black man someday God willing and he will realize once he gets pulled over or judged because of the color of his skin then he will realize who is for him and who isn't.

It's exactly this type of propaganda that many on the left believe. Not every black man will be pulled over by a cop and be judged by his skin color. Does it happen - yes - but just maybe it's because blacks are only 13% of the population but yet commit the majority of the crimes. I wish it wasn't so - but the fact that so many young men have no one to guide them in the black community and showing then that a good man takes responsibility for his actions has only accentuated these problems.

Old 06-24-2016, 02:02 PM

135 posts, read 93,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Would your view of this change if the LEO who pulls him over is black ?
Not at all, some black officers are indoctrinated into the screwed up judicial system.

Old 06-24-2016, 02:22 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
The black lives matter fellow has been watching the lies on MSNBC.. When Trump talks about illegal aliens, MSNBC says Trump is a racist and hates all Mexicans. We know that many legal Mexicans are in the country and Trump is not talking about the Mexican race as a whole.. He is talking about illegal aliens.. that come over the border illegally.

When Trump talks about stopping the influx of muslims here , it is because we must find a way to know who they are before we let them in.. we don't have a way to find out who is coming in now.. our president and Hillary are now stepping up the amount of muslims coming here and our own security leaders tell us this is not safe to do.

The left then called Trump a racist for wanting to know who is coming here.. are they ISIS? We don't know.

Old 06-24-2016, 02:25 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Would your view of this change if the LEO who pulls him over is black?
I've heard people who are black say, the most abusive police they run up against are black officers

Old 06-25-2016, 05:12 AM

11,791 posts, read 5,798,330 times
What many also fail to see or don't know is that 13% of Blacks and 21% of Hispanic drivers do not have insurance. I don't know about elsewhere but here in the town each police unit has a camera that scans each license plate and runs it automatically to see if it's insured, registered, does the owner have warrants ect. The cops many times have no idea if the driver is black or white - just that something is not right.

Old 06-27-2016, 08:55 PM

35,071 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Attached to the link is also YouTube video.

The link provides some commentary for those of you who can't watch the video.

The young man and his friends are Trump supporters, they remain calm, are well spoken and use common sense and logic, while being confronted with empty emotion, verbal abuse and ridicule. Sad, but it's so common to be confronted with this abuse from the democrat side, on every issue.

VIDEO: 16-Year-Old Black Trump Supporter Schools Black Lives Matter Moron in Epic Debate
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Ouch, that's embarrassing to watch. The anti-Trump guy is clearly retarded. He may actually be a moron in the old technical sense of the word - a person with IQ between 51 and 70.
Don't make fun of people with low IQ's. Mine is 79.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
That guy in the BLM shirt reminds me of practically every Hillary shill I encounter.
Sadly Hillary is narrowly the better choice of the two. While I find her a disgusting human being at least she has studied and understand the government she seeks to run. Trump shows no curiosity about the government and no interest in educating himself on anything but insults.

Old 06-28-2016, 02:48 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Wow, that's sad when a bunch of high school kids have a higher intelligence then the combined intellect of all the Leftist adults there combined.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies