Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 08:11 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times

Advertisements

lol So if they were not desperate, they would leave innocent people alone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2016, 08:20 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
He says this because his boss is afraid to hurt the poo widdle muslims.

Old 06-29-2016, 08:29 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times
Default Obama discusses with Turkisch Prime Minister (dictator) securing the borders!

Kind of ironic that Obama is discussing securing the Turkisch border while Obama ignores that subject over here and feels it is discrimination to keep people out!

The Prime Minister of Turkey is more a dictator as journalist are arrested that make negative comments about him as we have seen happening in recent past when a journalist criticized the Prime Minister!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...cising-erdogan

Old 06-29-2016, 08:33 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,369 times
Turkey needs bridges not walls.
Democrats are Racist Xenophobes for suggesting border controls to Turkey.

Old 06-29-2016, 08:53 AM

26,512 posts, read 15,092,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You are trying to spin words, which is very dishonest. I have not denied anything, and nor have I said anything for sake of "PC extremism", I simply disagreed your opinion that the Turkey / Kurdish conflict is about religion. Both sides are sunni muslims, and I already told you the conflict is about Kurdish separation from Turkey. Pretty much everyone agrees with that, but you are welcome to disagree. Unlike you, I do not start lying when people disagree with me.
It is dishonest of you to keep ignoring this point:

A part of the historical conflict is that most Kurds are Shafi Sunni Muslims and most of Turkey is Hanafite Sunni Muslims, which has led to some violence in and of itself. The long violence between the groups makes the situation where the Kurds need their independence to not be oppressed.

What you are doing is so typical of many liberals.....denying reality to be willfully ignorant to comply with PC BS.

I am just pointing out that such ignorance is lethal.

Old 06-29-2016, 09:07 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
Don't worry the refugees will be thoroughly vetted. Even though the FBI couldn't find anything really wrong with the Orlando shooter we will have no trouble vetting large numbers of people from a region where background information is very sketchy.
They found something wrong with the shooter in 2013 and 2014.. so who dropped the ball here?
When you have muslims celebrating when the twin towers coming down , we have big problems with many muslims across this country.

Old 06-29-2016, 09:10 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Turkey needs bridges not walls.
Democrats are Racist Xenophobes for suggesting border controls to Turkey.
The couple that killed their co-workers had a baby shower given to them as a kindness.. then they gunned those decent co-workers down at a Christmas party and murdered them in the name of Allah.

So much for Loretta Lynch and her stupid statements.

Old 06-29-2016, 09:27 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
He says this because his boss is afraid to hurt the poo widdle muslims.
They killers were muslims, were they not? The only question was which muslim group it was.

Old 06-29-2016, 09:31 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
It is dishonest of you to keep ignoring this point:

A part of the historical conflict is that most Kurds are Shafi Sunni Muslims and most of Turkey is Hanafite Sunni Muslims, which has led to some violence in and of itself. The long violence between the groups makes the situation where the Kurds need their independence to not be oppressed.
Like, I said, you are welcome to disagree. No need to get emotional about it. Besides, your comment does not even refute my version of the conflict, so clearly you are bickering just for the sake of bickering.

I removed the personal insults you posted. It is uncalled for, and childish, and unfortunately very common in your posts.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 06-29-2016 at 09:52 AM..

Old 06-29-2016, 12:28 PM

26,512 posts, read 15,092,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Besides, your comment does not even refute my version of the conflict, so clearly you are bickering just for the sake of bickering.
Your version is a PC BS fantasy that ignores the reality of how the violence started via their groups of Islam.

What you are doing is similar to the neo-Confederates that ignore slavery as a cause of secession for the sake of promoting an agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies