Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 04:41 AM

1,175 posts, read 1,287,222 times

Advertisements

This cop deserves capital punishment.
He'll get no punishment from our system though except good paid vacation.
I wish he gets to stop a true criminal next time and get shot but that usually happens with good cops sadly and bad cops live to kill again and again.
This man clearly talked to the pig and told he has license but still got shot in front of his family.
Pig heard firearm and black guy = shoot to kill.
Hope this pig comes under a bus.

Old 07-07-2016, 04:44 AM

1,805 posts, read 2,368,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
The cop seems to be more upset about it than his girlfriend. She sounds like someone screwed up her drive thru order or something.
She knew if she freaked out that coward officer would shoot her too.

Old 07-07-2016, 05:31 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,561,837 times
Chinese officer??

What the hell!!!

Old 07-07-2016, 05:35 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,178,584 times
Yeah, I can't bring myself to watch this one. I saw a still and that was enough. This is beyond pathetic, absolutely sickening.

Old 07-07-2016, 05:53 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,053,124 times
Was the guy the cop murdered black by any chance?

Old 07-07-2016, 06:04 AM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,071,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
The baby at the end broke my heart! She said "it's okay mommy. It's okay. I'm right here with you." I am in tears. I can't stand this ****. A lot of these white officers are really scared of black men that they are so quick to shoot them

The guy has No record, license to carry, worked for the Saint Paul School district, essentially a 'good guy with a gun' let the officer know he was carrying, was attempting to comply with the officer's instruction. Officer shoots him multiple times, stands there with gun trained, yelling while this man (in his seatbelt with NO GUN IN SIGHT) bleeds out. His girlfriend recording the encounter, staying as calm as possible while the officer is screaming at her, screaming laments, screaming frustration, shaking with fear, her 4 year old in the back
This a thousand times over. I heard of this indecent this morning on the news and just last night my wife and I were discussing the Alton Sterling indecent in Louisiana and how white cops seem to have a natural fear of black men. We always seem to keep hearing this same song and I told my wife that sadly I am numb to it now. And now look again what happened.

We don't hear about this happening to any other race yet people say it happens more with white cops shooting/killing white men. Something is DEEPLY wrong!

Old 07-07-2016, 06:16 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,398,118 times
Quote:
It's all over Facebook. It's open season on black men. The man died I heard. Fired 4 bullets in him while the mans child was on the back seat

OK, let's calm down with that bit. Shall we?

This looks bad, really bad. Much worse than the shooting in Louisiana, IMO. However, we don't know what happened before the woman started recording.

The cop's reaction/response does not bode well for him, however. He sounds like he's freaking out - which is likely bad news.

Thoughts and prayers to this poor guy's family and friends if it turns out to be what it looks like in this video.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:17 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,717,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Without knowing what happened before the video started, I can't definitively say the shooting was unjustified, but I see no weapons except the cop's and he definitely seems to have ****ing screw loose.

When we have two or more of these cop on citizen executions every week, at some point it becomes an undeniable fact that cops just like to kill people.

In decades past, before smart phones, the police would have got their story straight before writing their reports and man's girlfriend would have no way to prove the police were lying, but it really doesn't seem to be slowing them down either.

FTR, cops shoot white people too...maybe not as often, but they do and they use the same flimsy excuses to justify shooting white people they use to justify shooting black people.
Here is the problem. Don't talk about the wrongs police do to white people too.....while your community does not do jack slit to protest about it! When we protest about it, on behalf of our community, your community then throw stones at us and we get the reputation as those who just whine and complain. Its black people who have stood up in the country, for our human rights, and by extension every other group has benefited from those rights, unless your group was the one taking our rights in the first place. Then others look down on our community after we went through all the struggles to make THEIR RIGHTS POSSIBLE that allows them to now flourish.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:25 AM

27,667 posts, read 16,156,388 times
What should happen next?

Old 07-07-2016, 06:29 AM

562 posts, read 464,888 times
Quote:
The baby at the end broke my heart! She said "it's okay mommy. It's okay. I'm right here with you." I am in tears. I can't stand this ****. A lot of these white officers are really scared of black men that they are so quick to shoot them

The guy has No record, license to carry, worked for the Saint Paul School district, essentially a 'good guy with a gun' let the officer know he was carrying, was attempting to comply with the officer's instruction. Officer shoots him multiple times, stands there with gun trained, yelling while this man (in his seatbelt with NO GUN IN SIGHT) bleeds out. His girlfriend recording the encounter, staying as calm as possible while the officer is screaming at her, screaming laments, screaming frustration, shaking with fear, her 4 year old in the back
It was actually a Chinese American officer, not a white cop who shot the man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.