Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2016, 06:21 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,091,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Why do we keep talking about the victims rap sheet or lack there of.? That shouldnt even be discussed..... rule of law is innocent till proven guilty. Not execute first then Decide if the person was worthy of life or not. Smh
More drama queen talk...

Every citizen has a duty to act appropriately
Every person who carries a gun has an uber responsibility to be careful

Where's the outrage in tbe 47 black men murdered this past weekend...the several policeman who died statistically in the line of duty...or the white man shot about the same time.

If you choose victimology you will be a victim...
Rarely..very very rarely does a policeman commit a criminal act with malice aforethought killing an innocent person... the narrative carried by people with agendas is that this is prevalent..it is not..
Even here in city data with all the drama outrage... and outrageous things said and false statements made the end game after lengthy investigations by multiple agencies deem most police shootings justifiable...rarely do we ever hear back about it.

You may not like it... but the real truth is that most situations are precipitated by actions CREATED by the person being detained

Going out in a limb and making a guess..it is a reasonable possibility the officer told him not to move and the citizen did..and the officer felt threatened..we will have to wait to see what comes from this and whether any possible criminality could be proven ...

Does the officer deserve the presumption of innocence in your opinion?

Old 07-07-2016, 06:22 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,763,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe33 View Post
You are the one confused. Conservatives supported cruz and hate Trump. Even now the Conservative would rather vote for Hillary than Trump. So dont confuse the two. Trump may have done as you say. I havent seen it. But Trump is by far a better choice than Hillary.
Not for nonwhites and nonchristians ........ blacks have no desire to lose the gains they made and omg muslims and hispanics..... well...... nuff said. Im no hillary fan but trumps goons would have to waterboard me to get me NOT to vote for hillary. Trump would give the offivers a medal. (As if they wont get one now)

Old 07-07-2016, 06:23 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,228,933 times
You can't POSSIBLY tell me that if you saw a group of young black people males wearing hoodies walking down the street that you too wouldn't be wary of them and more on guard and maybe even cross the street to avoid any potential trouble.

If they are wearing hoodies, How do you know they are Young Black Men??

Old 07-07-2016, 06:23 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,239,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
I'm not even sure why it matters. Cops are bad no matter what race they are. So what he's not a white sociopathic thug for the government? And asian sociopathic thug for the government is just as bad.

Parole officer playing hardball with you? Won't let you take the bracelet off?

Old 07-07-2016, 06:24 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,228,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Not for nonwhites and nonchristians ........ blacks have no desire to lose the gains they made and omg muslims and hispanics..... well...... nuff said. Im no hillary fan but trumps goons would have to waterboard me to get me NOT to vote for hillary. Trump would give the offivers a medal. (As if they wont get one now)

Well, Im Black and many of my friends are Black too. I also have Muslim friends and Mexican friends and White friends. We are all voting for Trump.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:25 PM

5,298 posts, read 5,251,105 times
Cops deserve all the hate they get...they are completely out of control...time for the citizens to rise up.

I as a white man am now in full support of Black Lives Matter...time to stop these murdering cops.

5,461 posts, read 3,239,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert_The_Crocodile View Post
Yeah, the "white cop/black victim" thing is just a smokescreen. The real issue is that police officers in this country are being taught that it's OK to murder innocent civilians.

Yep... they teach that right in the police academy... but only to the white cadets. Yep...

/sarc off/

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
More dramas queen talk...

Every citizen has a duty to act appropriately
Every person who carries a gun has an uber responsibility to be careful

Where's the outrage in tbe 47 black men murdered this past weekend...the several policeman who died statistically in the line of duty...or the white man shot about the same time.

If you choose victimology you will be a victim...
Rarely..very very rarely does a policeman commit a criminal act with malice aforethought killing an innocent person... the narrative carried by people with agendas is that this is prevalent..it is not..
Even here in city data with all the drama outrage... and outrageous things said and false statements made the end game after lengthy investigations by multiple agencies deem most police shootings justifiable...rarely do we ever gear back about it.

You may not like it... but the real truth is that most situations are precipitated by actions CREATED by the person being detained
Im sure thats what the Jewa said when the police were treating them like third class citizens... ohhhhh wait. Look at the jews now.. doing a hell of a lot better than YOU!!! Btw. All groups had gangsters and crime in their ghettos..... matter of fact we make movies and tv shows about them..... when they got economic advantage their kids became first class. Those days are coming for the black community ...(unless black men keep getting murdered by the cops) .

Old 07-07-2016, 06:27 PM

25,852 posts, read 16,552,727 times
Well, he's lighter than the victim so I'm sure the idiots will run with that. I'm sure they are Photoshopping his pics to make him look whiter and taller.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe33 View Post
Well, Im Black and many of my friends are Black too. I also have Muslim friends and Mexican friends and White friends. We are all voting for Trump.
And im santa claus. This is my vacay screename.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies